/pg/ - Persona General

Previous Thread NEWS
>New game domains registered: personacentral.com/potential-persona-5-spin-off-website-domains-registered-including-p5d-p5u/
>English P5 DLC schedule: personacentral.com/persona-5-dlc-scheduled-announced-english-release/
>Next major event announced for August 2nd: personacentral.com/large-scale-persona-live-event-announced-august-2-2017/
>New Persona games to be announced 2017: personacentral.com/atlus-to-announce-several-games-in-2017-includes-the-persona-series/
>New Atlus studio "Studio 0" to create new RPG named Project Re Fantasy: personacentral.com/atlus-project-re-fantasy-concept-video-site-update/
>Persona 20th Anniversary radio CD announced: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-radio-cd-detailed/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Other urls found in this thread:

p5jouhoukyoku.jp/blog-entry-850.html
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That is one disgusting picture.

I already heard you.

QUE ES PHANTOM THIEF?

JJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJA

Why is Joker so cocky?

Kaneshiro boss fight was kind of lame. A fly man that's mostly man who pilots a piggy bank robot is shitty also that man was hella easy

>can't slink up just yet
>guess it's just a hangout in the attic
>time to give a present
>oh she's a teacher maybe she'll like a fountain pen
>"sorry user not expensive enough"
You have got to be fucking me.

>tfw you will never get to kiss Ryuji

DELET

I love Haru.

Kawakami is not for your disgusting fetishes.

We should use the other thread. The OP is /d/-tier garbage

It's already too late though? People are already using this, you can't tell them not to.

Probably just be but teacher looks cuter without the maid outfit.

Joker/Kawakami exhibitionism doujins when?

>"His lips taste like ramen!"

>tfw you get to kiss Ryuji

Get her perfume next time. Bitches love perfume

With all due charity, you are human garbage. I cannot think of the type of person for whom I have more contempt than yours. Your sins against good taste are unforgivable, and I am even now coming to steal your heart and make you repent with your own mouth

This needs to stop

If I keep reloading a save in a Palace that has a Treasure right outside the door, will I eventually get a Treasure Demon from it? Or are the places Treasure Demons can spawn from 'set'?

>"I want to slide my noodle down Ryuji's throat"

What the fuck is even my sin

I do have distorted desires and I'd probably have a palace though, I'll give you that

So what's the whole deal with Rivers in the Desert? The only thing I can find about it is that it definitely seems like a biblical reference (Isaiah 43:19).

But beyond the title, I don't really get how the lyrics of the song ties into the story any. For example, who is the "us" referred to in the song or who is the "tin man"?

The OP should delete his repulsive image if it's already too late .

Y-Yusuke?

Why are you THIS upset

Each dungeon has exactly one treasure demon that can appear in it
However, you can encounter this demon multiple times and from a random selection of stealing props. Setting a treasure trap makes them appear more frequently

user, it's symbolism, Words don't have to mean exactly what they are saying.

Do you really not know who the fucking tin man is? And if you do, do you really have no idea what relevance he might have to the story, you know, the one about fucking hearts? I'm not the kind of person who likes to throw around casual swearing, but really, there are limits to my patience.

>finish NG with Makoto as my waifu
>start up NG+
>already in summer and Makoto just slapped her Eiko
>mfw have to tell her she'll find someone else
What is this feeling... It's like my heart is broken

Definitely not just you. I wish Kawakami would just wear her regular clothes when I call her to do shit for me

Did I say you can touch my computer, Morgana?

I'm never stopping.

I'm in Futaba's Palace and I got it, but then a couple minutes later I got memed by Hamaon and had to reload my save, then when I got back to the treasure the demon was in before, it wasn't there.

Is it guaranteed to show up in at least one of the treasures? So if I get them all it's fine?

Don't those treasure demons also appear in mementos? I got orlove and the stone one from there.

A river in a desert would be that desert's sole source of life and prosperity, but it's rare for a river to even be in a desert.
This plays most notably against Shido and the Holy Grail, two entities that see themselves as the river in the desert that is society.

>Just finished Pyramid
THIS HOUSE.
AND THIS NEET.
ARE CLEAN.

I'm not exactly Yusuke. Do you have a Masters of Fine Arts though, so you're not that far off

>AND THIS NEET.
Are you sure about that?

Better use that free time wisely. Slink up everyone user.

Yes they do
In there, most of the demons are tied to each block of Tar--Mementos. For example, Regent only appears in the second area.
Treasure trap item descriptions refer to palaces, but they also work in mementos

Reminder Joker will grow up to be Prime Minister

>O-oh. I thought the love we shared transcended multiple playthroughs. I-I guess that would be pretty silly huh haha

Am I the only one who prefers the maid outfit?

PUMP AND DUMP

Funny part is, that actually happens on the deadline.
A bored Joker means a clean house.

Also I was kinda surprised that super hacking avoided the usual
>types for five seconds
>I'M IN
and instead had her type away non-stop for the entire day

Oh, neat. Do their appearances increased during rainy/pollen days?

No idea

>Not being loyal to your waifu

Only if it's maid with fluff.

That should be, I do have...damn dictation thing can certainly be far off.

Im sure there are plenty of maidfags who chose her solely for that reason

Obviously that's true of symbolism, assuming that's what it is. But you haven't provided an explanation about said "symbolism".

Already considered the literal "Tin Man". But besides the whole heart thing, as you said, I fail to see any relevancy.

Unlike the previous two unhelpful posts. This one is interesting. It also retells the story of Isaiah as well, in a way. The song's main character "us" could interchangeably be either Shido/Holy Grail/Isaiah and the people they lead. Though I still wonder who the tin man is?

Maid outfit is great but she wears the messy hair so much better than the twintails
Hell, even in-universe people think she just looks weird attempting to be teen-style cutesy at her age

Thanks for the previous info though!

This is usually used as a joke around here, but I have to seriously ask you: Are you autistic?

>not being loyal to your waifu
You deserve it. Makoto wants her husband to be reliable.

>started NG+
>swore that I'll waifu Futaba
>Makoto again

I'm weak

I don't get why Sae wants to become a defense lawyer at the end. She'll still probably end up having to defend guilty people.

No problem, user
Also be sure to try itemizing these once you have them registered, most of them are great accessories

>Makoto x Phantom
>Anne x Ryuji
>Futaba x Yusuke
>Haru x Goro

Daily reminder that this is the optimal pairing in P5

private defense != public defense

Being a PD is essentially bottom rung for lawyers.

It's not cheating, even if you consider NG+ a form of time travel, which certainly has its appeal, Joker's memories of the original timeline how he got all these objects are probably vague, like it was a dream he had. That's how I interpret it when I take a new waifu in a replay mostly to ease my conscience.

God damn I want to see long hair milf Makoto so bad. P5 Crimson pls

p5jouhoukyoku.jp/blog-entry-850.html
Nips are happy baka gaijins can recognize how good Lala-chan is!

>Long hair Makoto

Correct

You forgot your image user

Actually, for me, the twintails are the main selling point of the maid outfit. I might not even mind her normal outfit with the twintails

Can she rely on always being able to tell for certain that the clients she takes on aren't guilty though?

her twintails are disgusting tho

No matter how many times I'll replay this game, my Joker will always choose Makoto. She deserves happiness.

No, and because she has a moral compass she'll never be a great lawyer

Are there really nips lurking these threads. What do they think about this?

What do the nips think about this?

Hey now! I still love Makoto and she's my best girl for P5 but I gotta see these other romances for myself.
Watching YT vids and looking at screencaps isn't my thing.
Kawakami romance is pretty fun

Maybe it is your heart that is disgusting, if you don't know the greatness of twintails.

Should I?

They think it's gay

>Endure through a crit that dealt about 140% of my health
>dodge the next attack
Is there a better fucking feeling?

Ok /pg/, your mother (or otherwise closest living female relative that you don't hate) now knows about your obsession with your waifu (or husbando if you like that instead) and she knows every dirty thing you've ever said about them. Would you be able to look her in the eye again?

twintails are great but they make her face look weird

Don't some games prevent you from doing that?

Sen Pai

Shorty Shitstain

Someone posts another hunger games match. Been some time since I've been in one.

I'd say the song is for the party, about struggle against seemingly overwhelming foe.
River in desert, ace in a lost hand, oasis in a singed land are all one source of hope in otherwise hopeless situation.
Then there is stuff like.
>On razor's edge now
>Move quick or my life is over
>One strike, just a feint, then...
>I'm outta his field of vision
Shido and Holy Grail are way too egoistic for uncertainty like that.

Also
>Remind us what we're here for:
>Creating new life
>Creating rivers in the desert
Singer is not a river in the desert, they are creating one. Phantom Thieves want to bring hope to people.

>constantly paying her while she just lays on the bed the whole time
>give her a pudding
>"I was expecting sometime more expensive"

Then go get a husband, you fucking expired whore.

Go with "This Guy" since that's basically your name already.

There can be only one groo

NG+ waifu selection, should I follow my heart or follow my dick?

Is it true that Futaba kills herself if you reach her deadline or was that just an user memeing?

always dick

we've had one two nights in a row now

First time always follow your heart, because that's who you really like

NG+ just follow your dick

That makes more sense, I concede and admit that I didn't even know the full lyrics of the song