[Daily Bike Thread - /dbt/]

Acceptably attractive adventurous gf edition.

>Motorcycle Q & A
>Motorcycle Related Cartoons
>Motorcycle Routes & Meetups
>Motorcycle Gear & Accessories
>Motorcycle Rating
>Motorcycle Pics & Webms
>Motorcycle Dating Advice

/dbt/ map: Out of date edition
>google.com/maps/d/viewer?msa=0&mid=1YwqbzbdRjMAItdOZPktcND3Nr98

Benchrace your sexy buttocks:
>cycle-ergo.com

Benchrace your snazzy helmets:
>sharp.dft.gov.uk/

Benchrace in general:
>crash.net

Noob? Start here:
Webms with sound:
Previously on /dbt/:

Other urls found in this thread:

motorcyclistonline.com/comparison-test-bmw-g310r-vs-honda-cb300f#page-11
ebay.com/itm/Pilot-Atomotive-Chrome-Limited-Edition-Die-Cast-Zinc-Emblem-IP-421CWK1/301953908208
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Do belt drives really slip when it's hot or humid outside or is it just a fudd meme?

>acceptably attractive

There's no need to lie to yourself user.

>mfw I want to replace the probably broken fuel sensor because I'll learn from it but its not really necessary but it'll be fun and I already checked the gauge and fuses so I'm too far in to abort

>butthurt 125 owner
The post!

Jesus you yurokids are lame. Now go get in line to give away your belongings to islam and die on ur shit public transportation

I guess it's not the same everywhere.

In NL it's like this:

A1 (11kw) at 18
A2 (35kw) at 20
A (Unlimited) at 22-24

It's a maymay

Nah, like I said there's a BIKE MEET to go to. Unlike you I don't spend my days stuffing my fat face with burgers. Protip: you wouldn't need to start on a 600 if you didn't weigh as much as your bike.

His woman comes with kneepads preinstalled. That's pretty attractive to me...

Thats very Veeky Forums of you to assume I'm overweight. You're ridiculous wrong, but thats ok. Enjoy your car meet cuck :D

What is the best sportbike to give rides to qts on?

I will, enjoy your burgers and your mee- oh wait. IT'S NEVER HAPPENING.

The one that is not ridden by an autistic manlet.

>and his car was running

Is that a bad thing while filling up?

You mean like how islam is gentrifying what used to be your country?

You mean like niggers did your country centuries ago?

Gentrification implies money, cracker. What you're trying to describe is white flight.

We keep them in ghettos. :D I'm sorry your tv educated and don't know how real life is

The honda VFR800 is the choice bike of the supreme gentleman.

Post bikes

>American talking about education
Hahahaha oh god stop it my tummy hurts hahaha

I myself think them taking over is great. Shows how useless yuropoors are. They need to be outbread.

>my tummy hurts
Thats because you have mad cow desiese

only for retards

What do you guys think about BMW bikes?

I wish America would just sink into the ocean forever.

avoid new ones as its overpriced and has problems

If you see a older model go for it.

At least I don't have diabetes.

why dont you sta... oh wait, AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

How's the G310R?
It seems pretty competitive (price-wise) with other 300s marketed as starter bikes.
t. looking for a starter bike.

Instructions unclear please give illustrative example and drown yourself

(It will be hilarious when regular migration patterns make it evident white people everywhere are outbred.)

(...maybe not. This is a historically hostile and ignorant people...)

Damn thats edgy!

>tfw landlocked

My Harley is quintessential Americana that no jap burner could ever hope to beat in a race or in style.

>Outbread

Every time this is supposed to happen, it doesn't actually happen. Our genes are strong and come out on top after a few generations.

Some say we used to be tolerant of human life but savages to animals, and only after mixture with the moors, jews, and mongols did the white man come to his present state of being a savage to his fellow man but very, very caring for animals, especially of the dog variety.

American iron is the only way to ride.

kek I eat pork with my rice

Why is dbt so easy to Jimmie rustle?

>'Let's just put a car dashboard on a bike and call it a day!'
Why is this allowed?

Thoughts on 2017 Honda Rebel?

Unreliable pieces of shit just like their cars.

I don't see the point in it, the reason people go for beemers is the shaft drive and boxer engine heritage, if you want something small and underpowered you can find some used jap scrap for less than half the price of a G310R.

>twin cam

kys

HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT??!!??!!

?

Indian > victory > literally any nip cruiser > dogshit >.......

Harley

What did Canada do to you?

It's a honda; so decently reliable but nothing special

Post boipucci

You're hilarious user

motorcyclistonline.com/comparison-test-bmw-g310r-vs-honda-cb300f#page-11
Expert^^^
As layman, I'd say pick the cb for reliability, warranty quality, and because bmw's get stolen.
Or, look into early model cb500f. They're coming around to the same price range now.

literally all non-harley bikers get mad at smug harley riders

even indian riders

>Listen bro, our bikes don't have the best handling, but mine is faster, capiche?
>HARLEY IS AMERICAN IRON INDIAN ISN'T EVEN THE REAL INDIAN IT'S POLARIS WHERE IS YOUR HERITAGE NO HERITAGE = NOT A REAL BIKE

>Honda
I'm not ready to come out of the closet just yet.
The faired ninja 300s look a lot better than either of those anyway.

>being proud of literal garbage
>americans.jpg

>user in a couple of days

>tfw I'm louder than Harleys with this new Yosh exhaust
Feels good bros

Because youve got to be a mouth breathing retard to buy into the real bike meme.

Harleys are ok, if it werent for the facg that they cost two or three times more than they should.

110 screaming eagle bud. I probably would if I twisted the throttle too hard. I would launch into outer space.

> look at me im a way louder asshole than those Hurley fags

Ive got some bad news for you user.

They're actually reasonably priced for a company that doesn't have any non-bike products to prop up their profits.

I don't get mad. Just smile and ignore um. When they talk about being fast. Those bikes are a joke at that price and the community is the worse. Ill never own one on pure principal. Indian is way nicer. Community is still a bit meh, but it's 98% really old guys. So it's whatever

SAM HYPE
12 HOURS REMAINING

Twin cams are the worst Harley motors ever made.

You paid 20k for a hunk of shit.

>financed
Ftfy

>milk price
>skim
Not gonna make it

There are two kinds of riders. Those who ride a harley and those who wish they did.

Y'all ain't never been tolerant. Even Rome knew. The Moors actually brought Arab civilization to Europe.
And the moment white people joined worldwide trade, they immediately turned to piracy, slavery, and drug dealing.

So....whose savages?

Twelve hours until the hoax begins?

>financed

Jesus its wrose than I thought.

Make sure to get gap insurance for when it undoubtedly grenades on you without warning.

>we reaching levels of edge that shouldn't be possible

Mine works just fine and so did the 140hp one in my bourget as it pulled on ninjas all day long

>b8ing this hard
Must be aussie

What bike should I get that can massage my prostate efficiently to the point of climax just by sitting on it?

>edgy white trash

I was the guy asking about the Nighthawk 750 and haggling tips. It was a fucking shitshow.

>get there at 8:15am in the fucking morning because I asked what's best and that was his answer.
>get there, call him, guy is shitting on the toilet
>has me wait 10-15 minutes twiddling my thumbs in a yard of wasting vehicles
>garage door begins to roll up
>tada, the Nighthawk
>oh wait
>what
>fuck
>where's the badging
>why's the seat a different color
>why are all the plastic badges replaced with generic vinyl stickers
>ebay.com/itm/Pilot-Atomotive-Chrome-Limited-Edition-Die-Cast-Zinc-Emblem-IP-421CWK1/301953908208
>those were where badges should've been
>says it's some fancy euro model
>what
>made a big stink about how it'll start no choke in cold
>bike won't start once, twice, thrice, okay we're driving to the gas station in his car
>drones on about his life, "bitch, pig ex-wife", how he managed to not pay child support like it was an achievement
>return, fills it up, still won't start, floods the tank
>finally starts
>lumbers it out front praising it like god's gift to earth, "all it needs is some highway time!"
>turns it off
>engine starts smoking
>he ignores it
>make moves to run away from this bike as far as I can
>he presses me for reasons why I don't want the bike even though I'd rather politely leave without calling his bike shit
>insists
>I say it's shit and implicate him as a liar about the badging
>pulls the boomer card like I'm an idiot missing the deal of his life
>quotes warren buffet on success, relates it to me buying his shitty motorcycle
>says I wasted his morning
>has a guy coming right after me to swoop it up
>yep, gonna be gone in a second, gonna miss the deal of my life
>okay
>you see that house down the street? old man died in it. couldn't adapt. couldn't accept the world was different than his expectations
>okay
>you're missing the deal of your life
>"have a nice day"
>go fuck yourself

i'm never gonna get a fair shake, am I?

>it's an "Americans shitposting on the bus back from work" episode

I hope it does so I can throw a stage 4 kit into it.

>all the times i wished i was on a wobbly, heavy, slowass piece of shit instead of my nimble, screaming god of lightning.

Ninja 300's that is

cant read that shit.

Certainly not the romans and arabs that went around a slaughtering and conquering and are known for nothing but that. White people used to be relatively peaceful, really. Maybe it was because we were nigger tier and didn't even know what warfare and large scale crime were, as we had no actual writing system and no civiliation, just rock huts. It really goes to show what a few thousand years of civilization can do to a seemingly hopeless race. You can say "this race is dumb, this race is ugly", but the selective pressures of living in large, self-dependent groups win out in the end. They will always end up like us.

We represent an endpoint for human evolution before the group implodes on itself and spreads its genes to the next suckers. Each time this happens, the whole species inherits the technological and territorial advances and the surviving remnants of the group take their place among the world elite, if they do survive.

Thats not a twin cam, thats an ultima or an s and s motor.

Nice try though faggot.

Twin cam = huge pile of shit.

Yup I sure am. U mad?

Or get an Indian so you have a quality motorcycle

Fuck this summer heat.

**Nails another colon to tree.

Nope... ninja 1000.. I'm glad I got rid of both desu. The S&S had so much torque I was blowing primary belts every week to the tune of 300$. And the ninja was gay cause all I did was sit there with my ass in the air like a queer.

>not having water cooled gear

you don't need water cooling on a bike, put it on yourself instead

>2 cylinders
Quit now user

Try again man, craiglist inevitably has shitty people on it.

I like using normie book classifieds, anyone who is a pile of shit is easy to out to the community.

Literally how gay are you bro

>Sit leaned over
>Gay guy: "You know man I really feel like I'm posed for a good ol buttfucking. Ah, my hips are moving on my own. I wish oniichan was riding pillion right now."
>Straight guy: "Ow, my back"

No you weren't

>tfw California will slide off into the Pacific within your lifetime
Feels good.

No but I bet your neighbors are going to be.

You know the ninja 1000 is a slow ass bike, right?

ZX10 != Ninja 1000
ZX10 = repliracer that BTFOs muh torque cruisers when launched properly. Do you really think literal race bikes can't be fast off the line? That it's not a priority?
Ninja 1000 = might BTFO a scooter

so for winter I just spray my bike all over with acf 50?

I had a friendo years ago who had a 1200 sportster. Went on and on how he could turn it into whatever kind of bike he wanted and how great it was. Often stopped at the dealer to pick up some new shiny part to put on it. I recently had picked up a 1000cc sportbike. I shit you not he thought his 1200 would eat my 1000 up because, "japcrap." So one day I convinced him to switch bikes with me. I WARNED HIM like a good 5 times that just because my bike is only 1000cc's that he should take it easy on it as it does 104 indicated in 1st gear and tops out at 186. It was like he didn't believe me. So I get on his bike knowing it was going to be a turd but he legit didn't seem to know what he was getting himself into. KEK the LOOK ON HIS FACE THE FIRST TIME HE TWISTED THE THROTTLE. I swear he turned pale white and almost fucking died on my bike. There was no way I could keep up on his shitty low-revving low horsepower wooden brakes pile-of-Harley but he managed to slow down after almost doing an endo over the bars on my bike. He must have been expecting to have shitty brakes like his bike and grabbed a big 'ole handful of front brake after he almost shit himself.

He outright refused to ever ride my bike again.
>me=laughing my ass off

Harley riders