Ford 3.5L EcoBoost

>Ford 3.5L EcoBoost
>400 lbs
>over 700 HP

>Chevy LT4
>529 lbs
>a measly 600 HP

Turbo V6's are clearly better than V8's for track performance. Why would you want extra weight if you're trying to create a lightweight track vehicle?

>gm fangirls avoiding this thread
LOOOOOOOOL

Why not use a turbo i4 then instead? Or you can use the new turbo 3 cylinder from ford. Fucking Eurocucks when will they learn?

sj.

4 cylinders are even better

wrong

less cylinders are better than more cylinders

the smaller the displacement the better

ecoboost is the perfect equilibrium

ecoboost doesn't go far enough

wrong

we HAVE to get smaller

we HAVE to get boostier

Reminder GM has NEVER EVER beatend, Ford at LeMans

The engine that gets a chicken posted next to it is better. Also, Corvette.

If the ecoboost v6's are so lightweight and powerful why aren't they used in F1 cars?

The v8 doesn't have to get rebuilt every 100,000 miles doe

Your threads have failed the past 5 times. When will you learn?

Not production sperg more autist.

What if you put a turbo on the V8?

So you admit they can't compete?

You admit to being a retard?

call me out if im being retarded please, BUT

isnt the less strained LT4 going to last more time in the long run compared to the ecoboost?

I can't imagine those engines really making it past 100, let alone 150k without needing some major maintenance because of the forced induction.

nope lt4 can't even last a lap

only time will tell, alphonse

Ford F150's aren't even making 400hp and they're shitting themselves after a year or less. These autists think a non-production race engine is reliable.

That's not really how it works. My experience is mostly with 4 cylinders, but is an insane amount of boosted cars (20+psi) that make it to well over 200k and beyond. It takes maintenance and a well engineered engine. It's not as simple as having a high displacement to hp ratio for longevity.

The mods need to permaban you asap

You've made this exact same thread like 5 different times today. Give it a rest, we all know the GT is way better in every way than that boomermobile.

stay assmad

73s

:

reported for bumping a saged shit thread and ban evasion.

go be a nigger somewhere else.

The GT's version is made of unobtanium materials because money is no object, I'd expect it to last a while. The LT4 should be solid apart from the cat being next to the oil cooler sans heatshield, so the ideal fix is relocating/deleting it and shielding the cooler.

NOOOOO! DELETE THIS

reported for bumping a saged shit thread and ban evasion.

go be a nigger somewhere else.

Until we have engines that run entirely on like 80 pounds of boost on one 0.1L cylinder.

1800 WHP easy

and c4c