WHAT I LEARNED ON Veeky Forums IS

WHAT I LEARNED ON Veeky Forums IS...

GERMANY SUCKS
FRANCE FOREVER
PRODDIES GET OUT REEEE

germans are scum russians are subhuman turks are roaches anglos are jews

Thats a big get.
I learned that Veeky Forums is the most reliable and unbiased source for history and humanities.

Ok, cool.

That the Holy Roman Empire was neither holy, Roman, nor an empire.

Praise the French.
Fuck the Germans.
HRE was neither holy roman or an empire.

Communism is the path forward

I learned a lot about the
>
>
>

Generally 90% of the board is shit.
At the least the worst of Veeky Forums is migrated into single megathreads instead of shitting the rest of the board.

I am just fucking glad I got into one of the first thousand posts, and got to discuss silphium.
And Roman birth control methods

check'd

I learned that Ph.D. Historians shitpost on Veeky Forums worse than high school kids.

I learned that AnCaps are babies

Christians and AnCaps are autism incarnate

Is there a way to tie the two topics together so they can duke it out in one big autistic shitfest?

Doubt there are many people with PhDs here

Vikings are overrated trash

memes ruin every board

'& humanities' was a mistake

Moot was right when he said that this board would just be '/pol with dates'

that transcultural IQ tests are reliable because look at niggers
that transhistoric comparison is a good methodology
that evolutionism is still the main paradigm because look at niggers
that Intelligence is genetically transmitted to childrens because look at my transcultural IQ tests
that MUH GENETICS can explain all
that academic anthropology / sociology is a cultural marxist jew propaganda
that earth is actually flat
that the holocaust did not happen because we found an almanach + blue paint on gas chamber walls

Jesus was born from anal sex.

That Minoan women went around with their tits hanging out

I learned that ancaps are fucking hilarious

There's at least a few. I know there's been an user that's impressed me a couple times with some extensive knowledge on pre-exile judaism and hebrew

That polfags are the new bronies.

/pol/ with dates would be pretty cool.

People here don't even bother making it historical

this t-b-h

Anarcho-capitalism? More like fagasshole-crapautism amirite?

Leftpol cucks ruin everything with their white guilt bullshit

t. asshurt brony

>/pol/ with dates would be pretty cool.
Would it solve the problems of this board? Or attract even more idiots like /pol/ did.

Note, I am not against different ideologies, but rather all the historical revisionism. Of course, if you make a /pol/ with dates you might as well make /leftypol/ with dates and so on and so on.

But I am unsure if it is a good idea to put idiots inside echo chambers.

Even outside of /pol/, one must call dissenters shills before anything else.

But good point, /leftypol/ is annoying af too.

>says the leftypol faggot that literally hates his own race

>this passes as argumentation on /pol/

>leftypols only argument is from a butthurt SJW from /co/ crying that /pol/ isn't a White guilt cirlcejerk

>/pol/'s only way to argue is to tackle strawmen voraciously

>leftypol is so full of underage that they don't even know the context of the stuff that they speak of
Not surprising

>/pol/ doesn't even speak English properly

When the wall is built, will you leave too?

>leftypol wants an SJW echo chamber
Not surprising

I learned that Veeky Forums is where pple try to talk about historical shit but get derailed about france vs uk or some /pol/ shit

>/pol/ accusing others of creating an echo chamber

Here's your (You)

>leftypol literally organising raids on Veeky Forums
>SJWs like you still feign ignorance

This statement is 100% true

Not a single board is safe from pol shitposting

>non leftypol opinions trigger me

/pol/tards have difficulty accepting that actual history doesnt fit their retarded narratives.

moot tried his best

leftists will always cling to the past and will always push their SJW ideology

>everything right wing is /pol/ and therefore should be banned
Damn, you get wifi in the cuck shed?

how fucking new are you?

>leftists will always cling to the past
leftist are so underage they cannot even read properly

>gets BTFO
>n-newfag
He literally proved that you were using outdated info

who are you quoting?

>complain about /pol/acks being thin skinned and whiny
>/pol/acks believe it's because they're being persecuted

Immediate incoherent replies guaranteed

read the sticky faggot

The sticky is also outdated; since it references the old rule #3.

This is why your reports generally don't work anymore

>post screenshot of outdated rule
>HURR I WAS ACHTUALY TALKIN BOUT DA STICKY!!! #BLM #HILLARY2016
shameful

Not him you eejit

why chink moot why?

You were defending the screenshot

>He literally proved that you were using outdated info
must've been hard after I used the past tense

Because based Hiro knows that to fight /leftypol/ you need to release /pol/

perhaps he doesn't want the SJW echochamber you were hoping for

I'm the guy that made the screenshot, not the comment

there's hardly any /leftypol/ on Veeky Forums

Unlike that stupid SJW moot amirite

The nile is not just a river in egypt

>anyone that gets annoyed with /pol/ posting on other boards is an SJW
When I want to talk politics I go to /pol/. When I want to discuss history, philosophy, religion, etc I don't want the /pol/ to follow me over to Veeky Forums

Expecting a good history board on Veeky Forums was a mistake. People feared it would be just /pol/ with dates. Instead we got /int/ style shitposting, threads largely unable to go beyond the most popular or most memed subjects, terrible religious discussions, terrible alt history threads, and /pol/ style shitposting. Even the recommendation threads are weak.

there's maybe two marxists that come on Veeky Forums occasionally

That France is the third most powerful country in the world, after the US and China.

they should fuck off back to their SJW website

>pol wants a red pill echo chamber
Not surprising

everyone who doesn't adhere to their autistic hugbox is considered leftypol or just a general paid informant

They literally believe their containment board isn't a containment board for the depressed and suicidal crazies who always have some weird penchant for politics

russia won the space race, not the ussr but russia
also the us alone charted every singe planet except 1 or 2

>In a fortnight you have won six victories, taken twenty-one standards, fifty-five pieces
plains in the world. Rich provinces, great of artillery, several strong positions, and conquered the richest part of Piedmont; you have captured 15,000 prisoners and killed or wounded more than 10,000 men. . . .

>You have won battles without cannon, crossed rivers without bridges, made forced marches without shoes, camped without brandy and often without bread. Soldiers of liberty, only republican phalanxes could have endured what you have endured. Soldiers, you have our thanks! The grateful Patrie will owe its prosperity to you. . . .

>The two armies which but recently attacked you with audacity are fleeing before you in terror; the wicked men who laughed at your misery and rejoiced at the thought of the triumphs of your enemies are confounded and trembling.

>But, soldiers, as yet you have done nothing compared with what remains to be done. . . .

I have no idea how anons ranking those countries, France doesn't have more money than Germany or nukes or influence as Russia, maybe he means theoretical potential or something?

>if you don't want BLM propaganda and stalin worship there is something wrong with you
this is what leftypol SJWs actually believe

everyone who doesn't adhere to their autistic hugbox is considered /pol/ or just a general nazi.

They literally believe their containment board isn't a containment board for the delusional and sad cuckies who always have some weird penchant for politics

where do you see any of that? This isn't CNN you abject retard, this is a history forum, what the fuck is wrong with you?

>where do you see any of that?
fuck off back to leftypol, reddi(t), or revleft

idk, moot should just end Veeky Forums and it's ciss pool of autism

What exactly is your problem with the Nat Turner thread?

well he can't for one and two I actually like this board. About half of it is cancer but the other half makes up for it in my mind

NEET's are a bunch of racist bigoted shit heaps

you seem to know a lot about reddits and other sites, do you browse them often sonny?

Literally anything even concerning black people that doesn't devolve into "LYNCH ALL NIGGER MONKEYS" is blm propaganda?

You legitimately need help, it's not an insult , please take your mental issues off the History forum

No one's making you come here, stop crying about the imaginary transgressions against you personally cause this board isn't like /pol/cuckistan

I see your point

>Trigger warning: Veeky Forums may contain questions about anti-slavery and communism among other upsetting things

>Literally anything even concerning black people that doesn't devolve into "LYNCH ALL NIGGER MONKEYS" is blm propaganda?
conisdering the thread is glorifying him and his murders, yes

now fuck off back to leftypol, SJW

I'm the one you replied to and I think the Humanities part should be removed cause they give the excuse for the "Hey guys im a virgin should sex be a RIGHT" type threads

Also if we had a single mod or tendie eater janitor like Veeky Forums has we wouldn't be such a pathetic board

Sometimes i don't know if Kojima is a genius or a retard.

we don't want to generalize all NEETs now do we? That would be kinda neetist (prejudice against neets)

What I learned on Veeky Forums:
Hitler did nothing wrong. Thanks Veeky Forums for redpilling me

>murderng white people
>anti slavery
I see you're studying the black panthers guide book, leftpol

I'm still surprised that this board is even relevant

>being anti-slavery can't involve killing white plantation owners
It's fine if you don't think he was justified, but it's idiotic to think those two are mutually exclusive

yet you leftpol drones still worship him daily

Are you arguing nat turner was pro-slavery or are you just so preoccupied with your bogeymen that you feel the need to express how butthurt you are about them regardless of my reply

I'm a little worried that if religion gets it's own board other than /x/ we would lose a lot of the good posters and would end up with only catholic and orthodox generals, attacks on proddies, creationist threads and the occasional thread on buddhism

T. Metaphor cigarettes :^)

Citation for your claims? Nonetheless why are you so concerned? People can worship whoever the fuck they want you tendie eater

I find those Angry Catholic posters hilarious though, I actually don't wanna see them go