/pg/ - Persona General

Previous Thread NEWS
>New game domains registered: personacentral.com/potential-persona-5-spin-off-website-domains-registered-including-p5d-p5u/
>English P5 DLC schedule: personacentral.com/persona-5-dlc-scheduled-announced-english-release/
>Next major event announced for August 2nd: personacentral.com/large-scale-persona-live-event-announced-august-2-2017/
>New Persona games to be announced 2017: personacentral.com/atlus-to-announce-several-games-in-2017-includes-the-persona-series/
>New Atlus studio "Studio 0" to create new RPG named Project Re Fantasy: personacentral.com/atlus-project-re-fantasy-concept-video-site-update/
>Persona 20th Anniversary radio CD announced: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-radio-cd-detailed/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

I want to date Kawakami!
I want to put a ring on Kawakami!
I want to marry Kawakami!
I want to impregnate Kawakami and rub her swollen belly!
I want to rest my head on Kawakami's pregnant belly and feel the baby kicking!
I want to raise a family with Kawakami!
I want to tell Kawakami how much I love her!
I want to grow old with Kawakami!

Claiming bestest girl!

>Y'all told me the story is better, the characters are better, the tone is better.

Better than what?

>Anne is sweaty!
>Anne is buxom!
>Anne is beautiful!
>Anne is wet!
>Anne is cute!
>Anne is flexible!
>Anne is an angel!
>Anne is lewd!
>Anne is sad!
>Anne is silly!
>Anne is for kisses!
>Anne is stylish!
>Anne is for sexual!
>Anne is awesome!
>Anne is sultry!
>Anne is pure!
>Anne is amused!
>Anne is quality!
>Anne is Lovers!
>Anne is canon!
>Anne is an apricot!
>Anne is an actress!
>Anne is a model!
>Anne is Santa Claus!
>Anne is Anne, not Ann!
>Anne is best girl!

I love Haru!

cute neet

Best girl
Best cake
Best wife

Elizabeth.

>Makoto x Phantom
>Anne x Ryuji
>Futaba x Yusuke
>Haru x Goro

Daily reminder that this is the optimal pairing in P5

>Mitsuo has no talents!
>Mitsuo is a stalker!
>Mitsuo is pathetic!
>Mitsuo is empty!
>Mitsuo is nothing!
>Mitsuo is a weirdo!
>Mitsuo is unremarkable!
>Mitsuo is a loser!
>Mitsuo is hollow!
>Mitsuo is a freak!
>Mitsuo is uncool!
>Mitsuo is trash!
>Mitsuo is a manchild!
>Mitsuo is not behind everything!
>Mitsuo made no impact!
>Mitsuo is forgotten!
>Mitsuo has no friends!
>Mitsuo is dead inside!
>Mitsuo has no life!
>Mitsuo is a gamer!
>Mitsuo is worthless!
>Mitsuo is immature!
>Mitsuo has poor self-esteem!
>Mitsuo just wants to be special!
>Mitsuo is /ourguy/!
>Mitsuo is (you)!

>Makoto picks up Kendo in college while on her way to becoming a commissioner to help keep in shape and maybe sharpen her senses
>Because of her dutiful nature she becomes top of her class
> Eventually she reaches a point she can take down 100 other students without getting hit
> Years later after technology reaches higher levels power armor are police standard
> one day Makoto's subordinates are in serious trouble, and they seem hopeless
> Makoto herself arrives
> "EMERGENCY, DEKAMASTER"
> Cool Jazz plays

Anal with Makoto!

Who was in the wrong here?

Anyone have good mobile wallpapers for Makoto and Haru?

So Sae resents Makoto because Makoto's idol is their dad, not Sae. Makoto's idealistic and the entire reason she wants to be a police office is to enact justice, like her dad did. Sae's realistic. She basically raised Makoto, got herself through law school, and became a prosecutor at age 24. As you can see from her Palace, she obviously had to make some compromises along the way. And Sae somewhat resents her dad for dying and basically forcing all this shit on her.

Is that about right.

I want to polish her forehead until I can see my reflection

probably the literal antichrist

So What's the verdict?

Why is Takemi best grill?

Just got some info with an Atlus USA employee about future Persona related releases.

Atlus Japan will do a livestream in July and will announce the following titles:

- Persona 5 fighting game (ARCADE, PS4, PC) - The arcade version will be released at december 2017 while the PS4/PC port will be released mid 2018. It will use the same engine of Guilty Gear Xrd.

- Persona 3 Remaster (PS4, PC, upcoming Sony handheld) - No release date, it will an remaster version including the FeMC route but with actual models and more new content, will be an launch title for the new Sony handheld system and will be released in a few months for PS4 and PC.

- New Persona 5 updated version (PS4, PC) - Enhanced version of Persona 5 with new content and huge graphical updates (since the PS3 version will be dropped), planned to be released early 2020.

Atlus USA is also working right now on a PC port of Persona 5 that will be released in november of this year with all DLC available for free at launch.

>So Sae resents Makoto because Makoto's idol is their dad, not Sae
This part is wrong. I don't think Sae cares about who Makoto's idol is.

The rest is right

Sojiro met Wakaba after Futaba was born

so it's the second one

Futaba wants up

where did orange hair come from then though

Sae is cute

Sauce or gtfo

Futaba's dad is heard briefly in her dungeon and he's an asshole. I think.

Is this fucking Silent Hill
What did I do to get transferred here, jesus christ

my uncle works at Atlus too

isn't it dyed

I would say evil!Jesus.

Fuuka wants you to remember to use your time wisely!

Been playing P3 FES since I wanted more after beating P5. These Tartarus bosses are a huge pain in the ass, enemies seem to give fuck all exp because when Mitsuru joined she was 5 levels higher than my character. This Intrepid Knight boss is bullshit, it's got Garudyne and Mind Charge when I only just started getting the second-tier spells. Do they seriously expect me to do this at this point in the game before the next full moon boss?

I've noticed how strangely masculine Goro looks in this pic

>Persona anything on PC.
As a PCfag I couldn't be happier but the only thing realistic there on PC would be the fighting game and that's pushing it.

Would you give Joker a hug?

>junpei created new life on accident
jesus christ movie junpei

Sae is fat after eating outside the house for months.

Do you seek the troof?

I don't think anything ever implies Futaba's hair is dyed. Pretty sure that's her natural color.

Maybe her dad was some weird fuck from the states or something

even tho we get ArcSys game like 2 years too late, we haven't gotten P4U/P4U2

why cant you get any kind of key item of Fool confidant for NG+ from Igor its so annoying that you dont keep your persona stock size

You killed Yabadabadoo

>Evokers work on the basis of creating fear of death by shooting yourself
>Somehow it works after the party knows they are not real guns

Not really, just kinda want to get my dick wet.

>You gave me my life back

As a recovering NEET/shut-in this line hit me like a ton of bricks, I had to step away from the game for a minute. I almost cried.

Well, he supposed to be since he spends his time cycling and bouldering.

Pretty sure Futaba's dad is Nyarlathotep, or a human chosen by him.
That's how Wakaba learned of the CU and developed Cognetive Pscience

Can you guess the phrase?

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Yep, that's why I even said that was pushing it. There's just no prior history of Atlus giving a single fuck about PC anything for anyone to think it's even a possibility.

Sae is a prosecutie!

delete thios

Why is P5 so straight?
There's almost no homo subtext, there are no close girls like Yukiko and Chie and the SEES girls, and yet they can't even bother to make a single cute straight couple like Junpei and Chidori.

i don't think those kinds of sports make people look masculine irl. toned yeah, but not really muscular. and i was talking more about his face.

Evokers have plumes of dusk that when activated they make the user feel like they're dying.
It basically emulates death to make the Persona come out.

that constant truth circlejerk was annoying as hell i dont even understand in what concept protagonist wanted the truth outside of murders

Face your true self.

None of the characters in Persona are straight

If P5 is dubbed by 4Kids, what would be their name?

>It basically emulates death
That's rad.

Hashino hates the gays

>There's just no prior history of Atlus giving a single fuck about PC anything for anyone to think it's even a possibility.
There technically is. Although the chances of Persona game coming to PC nowadays is virtually nonexistent.

high schoolers are for the MC only, they will never have relationships again

i never got the impression that Yusuke was particularly gay

yeah why do the other male party members have to be losers? are otaku so insecure?

Persona 4

I can't think of a single thing that Persona 3 does better than Persona 4.

Even in a vacuum, Persona 3 has really undercooked characters and story.

Persona 4 actually got me emotional at points, Persona 3 made me feel nothing.

P3 has bad boss design. Bring a persona that nullifies whatever element they have, and they're completely powerless.

What trickster should they have named Makoto's bike after.

as a shut-in, although not a NEET, (at least I have that going for me) that line hit me too. too bad it's all fiction and we all can't have a magical group of friends to save us from that shit outta nowhere.

Was that on P3 or is it Arena "canon"?

>Morgana: Kitty
>Ryuji Sakamoto: Ryan Sampson
>Ann Takamaki: Anne Taylor
>Yusuke Kitagawa: Yusef Kingsley
>Makoto Niijima: Mikaela Nixon
>Futaba Sakura: Felicity Sanders
>Haru Okumura: Harriet O'Conner
>Goro Akechi: Gary Akerman
>Sae Niijima: Sam Nixon
>Yuuki Mishima: Yuri Michaels
>Sojiro Sakura: Sonny Sanders
>Sadayo Kawakami: Sarah Kavanaugh
>Hifumi Togo: Heidi Todd
>Tae Takemi: Tara Taggert
>Toranosuke Yoshida: Thomas York
>Shinya Oda: Shane Oakes
>Ichiko Ohya: Isabel O’Hara
>Munehisa Iwai: Murphy Isaacs
>Chihaya Mifune: Charlotte Miller

I didn't say he was gay. I just said he wasn't straight.

Daily Reminder that the in-game cinematics of P5 looked better than the animated cutscenes.

>Start NG+
>Decide not to fast travel so I can talk to all the npc's
>Notice fat kid getting his money taken every day
>wish I could help but reminded that the nature of video games includes not being able to do everything you want to
>K
>Do the Mementos quest for bullying
>Listen to bully apologizing to him and the bullied showing concern
> 2+2=4
>mfw

Dude think about it.
She ate out every night for 3 months straight, you think she went to some fabulous place each night?
No she ate her conveyor belt sushi, her big bang burgers and anywhere else where she could work while eating

This, Evokers impose a sense of dread on the user, in order to summon your Persona with an Evoker you must burn your dread.

>and yet they can't even bother to make a single cute straight couple like Junpei and Chidori.
I really wish they fixed it in the extended edition. If done right, it would make characters much better.

It is on a P3 design book IIRC, you can find a source to it on the wiki.

What are the chances are a Persona game being release on a system that isn't a Sony System?

they're not really losers

yusuke at least is still a genius artist

Why is she so perfect?

I want to make Goro cum!

Idk if you're trolling or not but I actually agree a lot and think the story of Persona 3 was not as well written as a lot of people think it is

ahhh. i think he is kind of straight though

>

why can't she clean her apartment

He doesn't show any interest in the opposite sex.

The portrait where Sae smiles and talks is really fucking bad.

Goro's orgasmic face is so cute

but they are losers romantically. otakus don't want competition i guess

Killed your wife.

>Ryan Sampson
>Anne Taylor
>Yusef Kingsley
God, those are actually pretty good names

Well smiling isn't her natural state

This ship would be cute as eff in game

She's cute! Nice to see a fellow Mayafag.

>and we all can't have a magical group of friends to save us from that shit outta nowhere.
It can still motivate you to make your life better. To make friends, to be social, to find a girl you like (or a boy, whatever). The message of these games is undoubtedly supposed to be positive.

I mean, you're not wrong but this counts as much as saying "Megaman is on PC!". And there's actually more Megaman games that are PC (JP and/or South Korea only) than there are Atlus games.

I would love to be wrong though, just to be able to downsample sweet persona 5 from 8k and take some crisp waifu screenshots that actually look good and can be turned into wallpapers and such.

Unless Nintendo rolls out the red carpet like they do for Monster Hunter, probably never going to happen.

Ryuji is for ramen dates and awkward exploration of teenage sexuality

That's actually only the 'main bro' like Junpei, Yosuke and now Ryuji, it would be nice to not have "you suck at exams" memes forced your throat because of them every game, but I wouldn't call them losers with no redeeming features.