Who else is n/o/car here?

Who else is n/o/car here?

Did you have a car before?
What happened?
What's your next/first buy?

>Lexus IS300 + Mini Cooper S
>Lexus wrecked by someone backing into it, gf blew engine in the Mini by running it without coolant a week prior
>Hopefully a G37 or Lexus IS350

Taking rideshares back and forth to work. I don't really leave out because i can't stand going out without my own car.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volkswagen#1932.E2.80.931938:_People.27s_Car_project
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No
Have no credit nor will my parents co sign a car with me.
3k civic

I took up a random interest in cars and I haven't really gotten out of it. I love to read about different makes and models. I especially love 90s American boat cars and SUVs. I just love how useful those things are, so cool. I've been going down a handyman road myself learning about HVAC, boiler, and refrigeration work. I really want to get a 90s Jeep.

Owned a WRX. Put all my money into it. Some nigger stole it, broke into my house and took the keys and car. Insurance company wouldn't payout since the theif got the keys. Justice was a 3 month suspended sentence for the somali nigger. He lives on benefits getting 800pounds a week. He crashed my car in a police chace, ran over a cop and drove off a pier into ocean.

Surely you can't be serious? Please tell me you're a troll.

this is pretty much daily life in the uk user

that's what you get for not letting hitler win

I bought a car off craigslist for $400. You have NO excuse to not have a car.

insurance for that unsafe shitheap is probably $400 a month lmfao

>driving with insurance
ha dude memes

Just get liability. No point in fully insuring a $400 car.

>implying Hitler would even let you have a car.

>volkswagen

>Insurance company wouldn't payout since the theif got the keys.

I know I say this in retrospect, but fucking A, get better insurance.

Wrx
Crashed into a tree
I dunno

>troll to fuel the war machine

I had little interest in cars, no money and was busy playing video games back when I was 16 and now that I live on my own it's been very hard to find the time and money to get driving skills and a road test, but I have one booked soon and I hope to pass it so I can get a car right away, right now I take my longboard to work

kek...

>The "People's Car" would be available to citizens of the Third Reich through a savings plan at 990 Reichsmark ($396 in 1930s U.S. dollars)—about the price of a small motorcycle (the average income being around 32 RM a week).
>it soon became apparent that private industry could not turn out a car for only 990 RM. Thus, Hitler chose to sponsor an all-new, state-owned factory using Ferdinand Porsche's design. The intention was that ordinary Germans would buy the car by means of a savings scheme ("Fünf Mark die Woche musst du sparen, willst du im eigenen Wagen fahren" – "Five marks a week you must put aside, if you want to drive your own car"), which around 336,000 people eventually paid into. However, the entire project was financially unsound, and only the corruption and lack of accountability of the Nazi regime made it possible.
>This factory had only produced a handful of cars by the time war started in 1939. None were actually delivered to any holder of the completed saving stamp books
Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volkswagen#1932.E2.80.931938:_People.27s_Car_project

TLDR: Hitler's regime set-up a government program that promised citizens an automobile at an affordable rate for the individual (but financially disastrous for the state), took their money, didn't deliver on the cars having instead using the factory for war vehicles.

This was a couple months ago, but thought I share

>Yes
>I moved from Southern California to Washington State, Sold my Riviera cause it was the weakest car in the group and someone needed to drive the Penske
>Thought about getting a wrx or rx-7, but by the end of the move, with apartment to house and all the extra timing it cut back a lot of my savings.

Ended up with a 97 DOHC Subaru Outback
>Its slow as fuck but I honestly like it

I used to shit my self almost every time I drove before I could get full coverage put on my car.

I haven't had a car.
Next purchase is actually free, my uncle is giving me his 2001 4Runner, the thing is like new.

Damn dude. Do you have pics?

I was diagnosed with epilepsy. I'm still allowed to drive, but I don't because I don't feel like killing myself or other people.

They would have produced them if they won the war :^)

try harder next time, satan