Can we get a woman with classic car thread

Can we get a woman with classic car thread

>sitting on the hood
>muddy boots on the chrome
>mud splatter on the paint and the undercarriage
Awful make it stop

STOP TOUCHING THE CAR AND LET ME SEE IT GET OUT OF THE WAY YOU WHORES!

/thread

Whats the deal with the "cheese" meme? I have never witnessed this outside of Veeky Forums

YOUR DENTING THE TRUNK WHORE

Fuck Supernatural, seriously. The chicks into that show are insane. I dated a girl who was hardcore into it (selling fanart, cosplaying, etc) and I agreed to help her with the GISHWHES hunt. So there are photos of me out there dressed in full scuba gear in the middle of a little girl's ballet class, and dressed as the Drear Pirate Roberts on the back of a trash truck.

Holy shit she was locked in fantasy land. Wouldn't talk about anything without comparing it to the show. Dead fish in bed but she wanted to roleplay the Winchester brothers.

There's a TV show called Supernatural, about two brothers who have lots of angsty feelings while fighting demons. The fanbase is almost entirely obsessive young women who imagine gay pairings everywhere, and the show encourages them.

An actor from the show runs an internet photo scavanger hunt every year. One year, one of othe hunt's items was "wear cheese dress with a classic car."

Cars are built to be driven, user.

ive heard about that show for years. is it even good?

It starts off as some kind of Dawsons Creek X-Files thing that isn't bad, but turns into gay-baiting after a few years. Even the fans say it's shit.

>TFW my first gf wrote homo-erotic incest fanfics about this show.

She made me read one and it was that moment that I realized it would never work.

Would lick those feet even if she had athlete's foot

Seriously. When I worked in selling classic cars, I had one of their stupid Impalas for sale. I was bombarded with calls by the worst women imaginable. I mean, God damn, if all the women on earth were like these things, I would kill myself. It was an assault of how I had to give them the car because they were the biggest fan of the show, yet they didn't have the money. Eventually, some girl talked her dad into buying it for her.

Id dent her trunk

>walknig down road
>this pulls up next to you
>they say get in fagit

wat do

was hoping for the twingo

>"the 1950s sounds fun"

If that happens, I'm never coming back.

Dumping what I got

2/?

3/?

4/?

5/?

6/6

this is so refreshing because they don't have the annoying 'sleeve of generic tattoos just to have tattoos' look that comes with modern rockabilly

Merci!

Be careful what you ask for

Bike, but whatever. shes hot.

I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR

TFWYWNCOMKF

>classic ca
>posts a modern jap shitbox an a pan faced gook

THAT POOR 77 I'LL GIVE YOU A NICE HOME!!!!

This isn't a happy car. This is an "I just chopped up my family because they were demons but it is ok because cccoooocccaiiiinnnneeee" car.

What car is that?
UKfag here, never been into American cars.
Obviously a mustang, but what model, year?
Thanks.

based on the little vent thingies infront of the rear wheels id say 1967 mustang coup
that and the license plate frame and plate itself say 67 lel
was probably a regular old 289 car unless the owner swapped something else in

Up to the end of season 5 is pretty good if you can ignore the angsty emotional drama stuff they put in every now and then. Season 6 and beyond is not really worth watching if you're not a big fan.

old cars like that don't dent easily

flat bum