twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications

post your campaigns fags

previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=873964498
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Threadly Reminder that Nagash Was Weak

Second for ASININE MORTAL

Threadly reminder that all good vampires have noses and smooth, aerodynamic heads.

>talking shit about muh boi
As expected from a bald failure

6th for Prussia>Russia

>Dragon Prince (Female) Edition

Who could be behind this post?

>"You not gonna play the Reddit Rats, are you, user?"

>I DON'T WANT TO PLAY REDDIT RATS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Hopefully we don't have to sit through another round of Arch viewers ITT

I want to play with her hair

i have Seraphon army book so guess who i am gonna play

Yeah, it is pretty obvious they're doing the Glade Lord thing, making the generic lord available in both sexes, which isn't exactly out there because the High Elves have female warriors and plenty of examples of heroes and leaders from lore.

But autism will find a way to get buttmad, even though if they really want, they can only recruit Male HE Lords and never have to worry about it at all.

I don't get what's wrong with this picture.

Hopefully we don't have to sit through another round of youtuber viewers ITT

I though it shits on lore. Isn't that what the green text guy kept saying?

>tfw i hate this because its not lore accurate and its literally influenced by sjw politics
>tfw i always put female and male elves fighting together because it plays into the male elves are faggot cucks meme and gives an explanation for the slow birthrate/dying race meme since they have their baby makers dying all the time

SKINKS

Adopt a pet rat today.

Seek help

>ankle level skirt
>leave armpits nude

What did they mean by this lewdness. Also why is that elven body so stocky, they're not supposed to be fat leftist women with not tits.

Nah, it shits on TT, where they never had a model, but there examples from some of the Fantasy Flight stuff and from the books, extended lore, etc of specific High Elven ladies taking up arms. (Also, an actual TT unit, the Sisters of Avelorn, exists, and there was an old HQ choice whom were Alarielle's handmaidens who were warrior-mages)

And, also, GW has to sign off on everything CA does, so this has their blessing. This is the new lore, buttmad autists just don't want to accept it for their own reasons.

I'd let her command my missile troops, if you know what I mean.

In case the user that asked me didn't catch my reply in the last thread, or someone else is interested, here is the campaign map improvement mod that I was using:

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=873964498

Tones down on the fog and makes some lightning changes.

I don't know what you mean, please elaborate.

Vanilla.

All the elven bimbo sloots made for breeding aren't going to war, they are sun bathing nude on their stupid island and you'll have to get the Brayherd over the water to do what must be done.

Why is she so fat? Elves are slim

>its not lore accurate
Are you fcuking retarded?

Every High, Wood or Dark Elf army book since roughly 1995 stated that in war, the Elves as a whole do not give a fuck about gender when war calls.

So is the combined world map confirmed to likely be a disappointment now?

I want to WAAAGH those elves

ty mate

In all reality it reaaally doesn't shit on the lore at all. In the old days the Everqueen was not a fucking figurehead at all, and basically had her own equivalent to the phoenix guard. The "stay at home mother/breeders" meme doesn't work either, because they get the majority of said breeding in the early days of their marriages (which can last hundreds of years), and the child quickly grows into adulthood given that time span, all things considered. GW are just cheap and never made and female models for them after the handmaidens, until the sisters of averlorn, so anything newer that says "high elves are sexist" basically equals "GW wants your neckbeard cash at lot costs".

The reason GW didn't neglect the females of the other races is basically because hippie elves and BDSM dominatrixes require very little effort to think of.

The "high elf race is dying" meme has never gotten a good explanation cuck, so stop your reddit enclave /r9k/.

Why?

I haven't been keeping up with this game.

Can we all agree the very last DLC for TW3 will add Nagash, Sigmar reincarnated, the Phoenix King, King Glombrindal, Ulric reincarnated and Archaon final form?

*low costs

Class is coming up on my ass, so I was a bit rushed to spell/grammar check everything.

They said that the Old War map will be the same in the combined map as it is now, with the New World map losing some of its peripheral provinces. I would say that's already more than I thought we might get.

But you see user, cucks don't care about taking GW's dick up the ass when it benefits their bitching.

>WoW

and Goku SSJ3

Any officers/banner carriers/musician mods that anyone would recommend?

Don't forget Skarsnik (Champion of Mork) (No Gobbla)

at this point just go AoS, i wouldn't mind

didn't they do this for the WE though? and does it go against lore? have the princesses never fought/worn armor?

what are your thoughts on these posts on the subject?

>Skarsnik (Champion of Mork) (No Gobbla)
(shielded) (halberds) (bardong) (Warlord) (of) (8) (Peaks)

sounds possible

Please just go to the last thread and read about it. Neither side will concede anything, so it will just result in more shit posting.

I just want to talk about Total War man

Why haven't you done an Elector Count of Sylvania playthrough?

Why VC has no shielded skelly halberdiers?
They are in VC army book.

How do Cygors handle melee? With Beastmen I don't always have situations where artillery makes sense, but if the Cygor can do double duty...

I feel the same, that pic just makes me want to go KRUMPIN' AN' STOMPIN' 'EM.

no, there are not

>halberd & shield
How? I thought halberds were only used with two hands, not one handing with a shield.

> Skeleton Champion

Why the fuck isn't this in game?

That reminds me, is there any Warhammer lore regarding Giant Skellingtons?

I misread, it was Grave Guard with shields and halberds (which we don't have as well)

You used to be able to get halberds+shield but you only got the bonus armor against missiles, not in melee

Isn't that a KANGZ unit?

Tomb Kangz have giant skellingtons

I'm going to be dominated by a best elf!

strike 2, last warning bud

they are not nearly as cool as they sound

*worst elf

Sloot elf, more like

And Dark Ronald McDonald

Your waifu a shit
is better and cuter.

>Grave Guard with shields and halberds

You're not even trying now, units on the tabletop can't use both a halberd and a shield at the same time.

> Champions, Musicians, and Standard Bearers are not added to a unit as they gain veterancy

I fucking hate CA sometimes

Delfs are so sexy.

Probably because they strap the shield to their arm while holding the halberd in two arms while in combat.

Not sure if that has been a thing in real life. Maybe really small shields if you didn't have the armor.

>strike 2, last warning bud
bullshit, here's the proof.
Straight outta my army book

Don't drink yourself to death just yet hombre, they might add in the nuanced stuff for WH2 :'D
A-and update the old factions with the good stuff ha-hha :''''D

Tomb kangz Bone giants

Whaats the difference between Counts undead and Tomb Kings undead?

>not 8th
which is clearly the edition they are basing everything off of for everything

not like VC need more options

Best elves.

Counts undead is just a husk filled with magic, Kings undead has a small amount of their actual soul left

Tomb Kangz are sentient

Vampire Count undead are slaves to vamps and necromancers

i mean i do it with other settings, not high eleves because they were the rare example of hardcore badass tolkien elves, until recently anyway. now they are typical generic cuck elves who are jealous of the BHC

Say a Vampire Count slays a giant, can he revivify it into a Zombie Giant / Skelegiant?
What are the rules of Vampire Count necromancies anyway?

You just know she enjoys taking it up the bumpipe

one is a puppet on a string, the other is a soul bound to a skelly or statures sometimes

Major things are:

There can only be a finite number of TK skellies since there are only so many souls

A TK skelly will remember a little bit about who he is. The more important the person, the more he will remember because of more resources, rituals, and techniques to keep them intact.

TK can have archers that are guided by of their gods

Both fall apart without the magic to keep em going

>What are the rules of Vampire Count necromancies anyway?
Purely power of Vamp/Necro, the more powerful, the bigger things he can revive.
Like zombie dragons etc.

If Tomb Kangz units are sentient and ancient, how do they replenish?

Does it mean a KANGZ combined army size has a hard limit that diminishes with each soldier killed?

good enough, they are not a giant by any means but they will fuck shit up

Oh yes. And giving it to someones bumpipe, too.

> Tips ratdora.

>Does it mean a KANGZ combined army size has a hard limit that diminishes with each soldier killed?
kinda yeah

>people took the time to mod this
good work user, here's your (you)

Kangz are far less limited in number than any of the living races.

They only have all the adult of fighting age that are currently alive.

To start running out of soldiers the Kangz would have to work through every soldier that was alive throughout the entire course of the Nehekharan civilization.

Kangz also use every preserved citizen of fighting age, so technically the Tombies also have mixed regiments.

Just wanted to give the resident autist something else to bitch about

>Tomb Kangz are sentient
So are wight kings
and grave guard

>and grave guard
really?

Seek
Help

Sorry user but we are all the same skeletons deep inside

Difference being Kang troops which used to be human aren't slaves and serve willingly.

Wight Kings and Grave Guard can also be made from any dead forces, unlike the forces of the Kanghanate

Grave guard are wights and therefore sentient

for what? what are you even trying to say? that me having an idea about lore while in a thread about a fantasy setting is odd?

how much of a cunt nigger do you have to be to take offense at that? youre the type of people who ruins games. typical sjw mentality

>everything about this game has to be changed to match my opinions!
>but user you dont even like the setting or play it
>REEEEEE IT DOESNT MATTER SUBMIT TO ME AND PANDER TO ME NOOOOOW SHITLORD

literally the reason women and liberals
shouldn't be allowed in any gaming group or community