/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Previous>[BB-chan's Counterattack / Let's Meet at the Electronic Sea]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_event_20170501.php
>Period: 05/01 to 05/24
>Extra related servants (and Tristan) will have an advantage during the event
>New combat and NP animations for Liz (Lancer) and Robin.
>New servants:
>4* BB (Moon Cancer) [Welfare]
>5* Melt (Alter Ego)
>4* Passionlip (Alter Ego)
>4* Suzuka Gozen (Saber)

>Pre CCC event campaign
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php#20170417
>Nero Bride's NP power-up through Interlude, also animation update
>New Mystic Code
>Servants appearing in Extra CCC have half AP Interludes and Strengthening Quests
>Main quests half AP until Solomon, 19th until 30th
Rate-up gacha:
>May
1 Karna
2 Tamamo no Mae
3 Bride, Gilgamesh, Karna and Tamamo no Mae
>Gawain, Nero, Emiya, Liz, Robin Hood and Cu Chulainn, also CE Victor from the Moon, Another Ending Piece of Year 2030, Ideal Holy King and Demonic Bodhisattva are always on the rate-up

>English FGO confirmed for Summer 2017 in US and Canada
fate-go.us/
>First 2 chapters on release
>Japanese audio with subs
>No Japanese account transfer
>No censorship unless ESRB takes issue with something

>News
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: April 26)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Kiara soon.

>Yet those hands will never hold anything
What did he mean by this?

Guan Yu 5* when lads?

>Bond:
>1: Don't get too close. You, you're just a temporary Master who somehow managed to summon me in some once in a lifetime fluke. Your standing is far from high. Know that we are not equals.

>2: We Alter-Egos were made to deny humanity. You could call the two of us natural enemies. Furthermore, it's a one-sided relationship. We are the predators while you are the prey.

>3: I see you aren't the type to learn from experience. Aren't you scared of me? My legs are thorns with these bladed heels, my poison can dissolve all that it touches. Outside of my role as a supreme weapon, isn't there nothing else you might want from me?

>4: I said this before, but there's no way I could ever love you. ...Hey, don't make a face like the world is ending. It's just how it is. The only way I can show love is to hurt the other person.

>5: *sigh*. I get it already. I lose, you win. I never thought I'd see someone else as patient as that person. Okay, sit down already you stupid Master. It's only for a bit, but I'll let you sit in my lap.

Changed the third sentence to flow better in english. A literal translation: "A person as patient as this, outside of that person this is the first time I've seen this."

Only going to do Meltlilith because I'm a sucker for her character archetype. I'm sure someone else will do the others.

IS THAT A

>People like you are the reason why people think FGO is bad since the writers are forced to pander to otaku because of waifufags.
Except F/Go doesn't pander to waifufags at all

>None of the supposed "Waifu" versions of characters ever appear in anything
>All of the characters who ever show any interest in Guda always forget it at the end of the order like Sanzou or Ishtar so it's irrelevant
>Returning characters like Tamamo and Nero don't give a fuck about Guda
There is literally 0 waifufag pandering, Guda gets shit on 24/7 in favor of Hakuno if anything

Even the characters that do love Guda only do so because they're either insane like Kiyohime, desperate and have no other option like Serenity, or have someone else as their #1 like Raikou

>literally two seconds before I clicked post on a new thread
Dodged a bullet there

I love my wife!

>You arrive at a new area. Before it became SE.RA.PH, this place was where maintenance and operation took place for the manipulator. The manipulator arm was used to investigate the ocean floor back when Seraphix was still an oil platform.
>BB hacks in again, and asks if you've used up your AP today or used any bronze apples to help. Use when it should be used, spend when it should be spent. Go full throttle for the sake of the "now" and don't give a thought for the consequences. This is the proof of the consumption society and competitiveness that humans love so much.
>The BB Channel begins, and Melt says that BB is probably just going to add some troublesome rules again. BB is troubled by Melt being in her rebellious phase, but praises her ability to grasp what's going on quickly. In the first place Melt has the highest intelligence amongst the Sakura Five, so that's why she is so antagonistic towards humans.
>Melt doesn't deny what BB says, that she is not an ally to humans. But she moves for her own reasons and is disgusted by BB's methods, so she's no ally of hers either. BB wonders if the reason why Lip is so obedient and Melt so rebellious is because of her flat chest. Melt angrily retorts that it's not about the chest size and that if BB keeps prodding there she'll kill you first before killing BB.
>BB says that certainly it would be the greatest pain to her, to have the toy she went to such lengths to obtain wrecked. But if that happened, her tolerance would go to zero and she would wipe SE.RA.PH. and everyone out. For BB it's as easy as turning the power off; some Servants might survive, but you wouldn't. You're 4000 meters under the sea, if SE.RA.PH vanishes then any human would die instantly.

More Reddit summaries.

Is everyone not Roman incompetent to lead Chaldea? Olga gets almost everyone killed and Da Vinci is also doing a shitty job. I hope the Clock Tower dispatches someone who can do their job.

>You ask if she means the observatory mentioned by the therapist's records. BB says that was supposed to be spoilers for the next channel, but if you already know about it then it saves her the trouble of explaining.
>Anyway, BB's here to introduce the new goods rather than talk about this. There are new items, gate keys for each area, and she'll also throw in a new Sentinel into the bargain. It's Tamamo Cat. Gawain is surprised that the Caster that came with him is now on BB's side. Melt asks if that is also your Servant. It seems that the class is different, but is it the same? You don't seem sure yourself, and in fact can only apologize for Tamamo Cat's existence.
>Tamamo Cat says that when she came to she was an abandoned cat in SE.RA.PH, picked up by BB who put a Collar of Absolute Obedience on her, so now she's just a cat that only runs about to repay her owner. BB is a bit concerned why Tamamo Cat is still chattering away even after being bound by the same geas as Lip, but, well, the cat is a strong Servant after all. It's meal time now, so she sics Cat on you.
>After the battle, Tamamo Cat complains to BB that your team is strong and that a single Servant gauge won't be enough to handle it. BB asks if Cat has properly used her KP.
>Cat: ".............K.........P..........?"
>BB is quite upset at Cat's dumbness, and laments that if only the Robin Robotization Plan made it in time she wouldn't have to witness such a blunder. Cat then promptly goes and falls through the traphole that BB had set up.

Don't worry, the Clock Tower will send Shirou.

'Thanks Reddit! Upvoted!

>BB is about to run off, but Melt stops her. She asks BB about what Marble said, regarding Lip crushing 128 "new" Servants. BB says that of course new Servants have been summoned. Lip crushed them all though. Right now there are about 30 Servants left in SE.RA.PH, and isn't that just boring? A safe SE.RA.PH is meaningless. She'll summon more and more Servants, and they'll fight more and more. Otherwise it would not be a recreation of the Time Temple. What this SE.RA.PH wants is tens of thousands of Heroic Spirits.
>Gawain is surprised that B.B. knows about that battle. It is a record of an event that occurred beyond the universe, but BB has her ways. She says she is just a game master, and that what ties the law of causality together is always the karma of the audience. Well, that's about it for Q&A time, and BB disappears, saying that you have one hour of real time left before SE.RA.PH sinks fully.
>You wonder if this is really just a simple singularity. Gawain apologizes, saying that if we had Merlin's Clairvoyance it would be possible to see through to the truth, but the only thing you can see at the moment is the scenery ahead of you. But rather than that, you're more concerned with getting the Cat back first. Gawain smiles and is thankful to have you as his Master. You continue with the exploration of SE.RA.PH.

>Tamamo Cat literally confirmed not at Chaldea ever at any point
TAMAMO CAT FAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH, INTERLUDES CONFIRMED NON-CANON

Who is Mashu or Kiyohime? Who is Jeanne Alter in ebin?

And I'll repost the bond CE translations, wouldn't want the cuckposters to miss their fresh meat.

Meltlillith - The Radiant:
>Future and past,
>Other people and the world are impure says a girl.
>It's good as long as I'm the only one here, other flowers are not needed.
>However, past memories destroy the independent heart. Brilliant things are limitless. I know the weakness of those who value the beauty of those other than me.
>"Yes, I certainly knew love. But my pride does not change. I’ll get the things I love. I will make beautiful things shine. Using plenty of love as a stepping stone, I will shine as the star of the lake. To give back to the person who loved me, Is that not the greatest form of gratitude?”
>The Queen of Nectar fearlessly laughs. While not crushing the flowers she received, but cherishing it in her arms.

>Jeanne Alter
wow way to provide a perfect example of shit that ceased to be relevant because she faded away before the singularity collapsed. She's literally irrelevant because she doesn't exist anymore

>Kiyohime
Only loves you because you summoned her, if Hakuno or any other random fuck summoned her she'd ride their dick too

>Mashu
Worse than anyone Hakuno has and one character doesn't turn the writing of F/GO into "shitty waifubait"

Nah there is another answer option wheb Mel ask if Tamamo Cat is your servant where you just go "Yeah, but she is not the one I brought though"

Passionlip - Without Looking Away:
>Understanding and sympathy, Myself and lover are unnecessary shouts a girl. If I’ll be hated anyway, I want everything to disappear.
>However, past memories engulf the lonely heart.Even if the world is filled with pain, There will always be a heart who wants to save.
>“Yes, I knew love. Even if it doesn’t get fulfilled, even if we won’t meet, There was a person who lit up my heart. Even if I will never have it returned, That love was never something sad.”
>I won’t look away from the mirror anymore. Even if I can’t touch you, for that person I loved, I want to bloom like a flower, wished the girl.

>cuckposting
Sakurafags truly attract the lowest quality of baiters

>Only going to do Meltlilith because I'm a sucker for her character archetype.
Good taste, user. I freaking thank you for this.

>men lead the place (Roman, Marisbilly)
>it always functional and optimal even during a demon god invasion and nobody dies

>women or post sex op trannies lead the place
>everything goes to shit, security is compromised everywhere

really fires up your neurons.

That's because the one you're supposed to have brought is Tamamo Caster retard, she got fucked up in the transition and became cat

Tamamo Cat is non-canon

It's (you) being a sarcastic ass like always. At the end of the scene you decide to change plans and go rescue Cat.

75% of the F/GO protagonist's personality is pure snark. It's amazing.

Suzuka Gozen - Demon’s Spring Training
>“Even though the phones turned into smartphones, I can’t seem to throw this away should I say? My decorated flip phone is totally premium!”
>She is readying herself for battle in front of the mirror today. For the girl that believes that she will deeeeeeefintely meet her fated partner one day, everyday is a fight to refine herself. Shelving away her missions and position, Suzuka Gozen lives for love.
>“It’s true that I want a boyfriend but that’s that and the present is the best! JK training is super fun!”

What Nasu mean by this ?

>BB says that certainly it would be the greatest pain to her, to have the toy she went to such lengths to obtain wrecked. But if that happened, her tolerance would go to zero and she would wipe SE.RA.PH. and everyone out. For BB it's as easy as turning the power off; some Servants might survive, but you wouldn't. You're 4000 meters under the sea, if SE.RA.PH vanishes then any human would die instantly.
Isn't this hinting she's keeping them alive?

Reposting for the new thread:

>Gozen actually does want a true love
>You and all her boyfriends are just placeholder garbage until then
AHAHAHAHA

nice head canon but it's pretty clear that Tamamo Cat isn't the servant that came from Chaldea

Remember to put protective cushioning on Melt's spikes so your girlet servants don't run into them.

how good is Melt as a gameplay unit?

>the reason why part 2 will be less peaceful is because of bad management

>450k or so HP. No Break. I just did Jeanne Alter, Musashi and Gilgamesh's NP one after another, Musashi buffed by Merlin.

Oh, and that's just Tamamo Cat, so she'd get wrecked by any single target NPs. That doesn't sound bad if I can just kill her first turn.

>Personality

Kek

Sakura worms where?

I never did understand this general's obsession with cuckposting.

>5: *sigh*. I get it already. I lose, you win. I never thought I'd see someone else as patient as that person. Okay, sit down already you stupid Master. It's only for a bit, but I'll let you sit in my lap.
Cute. I didn't expect Melt to come out with that.

They're the pink Assassin things. You can fight them in Paracelsus' mission.

Because we love Scathach

It's a way for shitposters to ruin things for other posters.

>I'll let you sit on my lap. Careful with the spikes tho
Refer to

90% of girls bond 5 want the dick

she's nice

Nice shitpost
You cuckpost like you do every day based on things purposefully taken out of meaning and purposefully shifted in order to shitpost. You take your replies from previous thread and post them in the new thread just like jetfag so the arguments will keep going

They say "well it's because these fags (wink wink, nuse nudge) let's get rid of them. I always wanted them dead so this is my chance". Despite how you do it about every girl in the franchise almost daily and admitted you only do it because you hate waifufags, suddenly pretend it's just because of this girl you hate.

Except Tamamo. Ironically.

Reading that again, I think I made a mistake and she's saying she'll sit in your lap.

>ほら、座って、馬鹿なマスター。今は少しだけ、その膝に座らせて。

It would avoid the problem with her leg situation, at least.

>Otherwise it would not be a recreation of the Time Temple. What this SE.RA.PH wants is tens of thousands of Heroic Spirits.
We had tens of thousands heroic spirits there?

>Gawain is surprised that B.B. knows about that battle. It is a record of an event that occurred beyond the universe, but BB has her ways
Pillar demon told her. Vlad even namedropped one.

No regular Elizabeth

doesn't mean they love you

Could also be because of the mooncell. The thing is pretty OP and made to record everything.

Yes, they were mostly off screened. Your Servants must have brought their buddies. But it was a HUGE BATTLE that was the Holy Grail War to end all Holy Grail Wars.

>Otherwise it would not be a recreation of the Time Temple. What this SE.RA.PH wants is tens of thousands of Heroic Spirits.

Welp, BB is possessed by a demon pillar.

That is regular elizabeth. BB put a censor bar on her because she keeps appearing constantly.

BB thought she'd been in too many events and BLACKed her to shut her up.

WE

>Used all my BB tickets on shitty wanted quests by mistake that didn't give me fuck all
>Clearing the free quests I have unlocked isn't giving me any quest progress on the quests that give more tickets
Did I fuck up

>The thing is pretty OP and made to record everything.
Wrong, it only records what's on Earth. the time temple wasn't on earth. if was about Mooncell BB wouldn't have dodged the question. Gawain also knows about it, and wondered how she knew that.

She got the info from some other source.

>wall of text about cuckposting
sasuga Sakurafags

No, you're retarded. You can't get locked up. There is always enough tickets to get everything.

Mooncell only observes Earth. Gawain furthermore knows this, that's why he asked how she knew and she avoided to answer.

>4 sentences counts as a wall of text

Standards have really gone down.

>trying to simulate the Time Temple and defeat thousands of heroic spirits
Demon Pillar detected

Remember at bond 5 90% of the girls love you before they're heroes they're waifus

>thousands and thousands of heroic spirits
>yet they still let escape to about dozen of pillar demons to stir shit in 1.5 and related events

What the fuck, why are they so incompetent.

I'm a Sakurafag and I hate that crap too, don't lump us all with people who have that type of crazy fetish.

I mean honestly, us real Sakura fans just are happy with what we get. We'd rather just sit back, sip our tea and have pleasant discourse.

With all the Sakura faces, I wondered when Nasu will make a Mysterious Heroine S. Though I don't want Nasu to make Sakura as meta, BB is bad enough, and I would rather he not turn her into another Kohaku, where memes become the character. Even if it would be funny.

So what's Kiara's end game in this if she is in the event at all? Enemy or unlikely ally?

>red eyes
OH SHIT. "Solomon" also got red eyes.

reposting

She's trying to learn what demons are like, thus simulating the Time Temple

This is not the first time she has red eyes. Play CCC.

>(2/5)

>You've ventured quite deep into SE.RA.PH, and come across another of those stray memories of the Seraphix staff. This time it's someone who says he's different from those stodgy scholars, someone who smiled inwardly when Seraphix began encountering its problems. His work is that of eliminating those that get in the way, those that leak secrets, and inspecting the shipments that come from the outside. It's a dirty job, but someone has to do it. He did not trust anyone. He thought the weak were there to be ruled and exploited.

>This time, too, he figured he could survive easily. An organization without its leader is easily disrupted. First a struggle would arise due to class consciousness, and factions would form. Discrimination would occur under the premises of vested interests. Then, after several people are dead, it would be his turn. He was not someone who could stand at a top. He had a bad face, a bad personality, and no charisma to speak of. That's why he'd do his work under someone who was blessed with good traits for all three. Imaginative violence. His weapon was his ferocity and his inability to feel the pain of his opponent.

>As he expected, Beckman gathered together an organization, laid down laws, and chose him as the enforcer. This is exactly the world that he wished for, where he could fulfil his desire to rule. Killing good people. Killing those he didn't like. Making others into bait for monsters for no reason at all. He was evil, and he enjoyed this world.

>But why - the man wondered, the scenery of the church appearing briefly - did it become such a thing.

So how the fuck the pillar demons are that strong that avoid being killed by thousands of heroic spirits?

There's a point on doing the WANTED quests or is only for the exp CE?

it's really weird since most of the servants are married and with kids in their past lives. It raises a question are we the cucks or the ones cucking?

Xth for Best Pirates

Anyone farming crystals?
i've been wasting my ap all the morning, and nothing has dropped.

Rates are such a scam

>There was a time where his heart was pleasant, where he knew of ways to engage with others besides dominating them. He knew love. He never imagined a man such as he could ever be given love. There was salvation in this world, so...

>For that person's sake, he would do anything. Not the petty crimes that he had committed so far. Anything. He was scared of nothing; even if the entire United States became his enemy he would not be afraid. He was invincible.

>But there was only one thing that he feared. One thing that he was afraid of. Fear. He was frightened right now, gripped with a fear ten times worse than the fear of death. He was frightened of being despised, being hated, and being abandoned by that person. He was afraid that he would return to being the rat-like thug that he was, something that was even lower than human.

>He once knew love. A merciful love that could change the world opened his eyes. And in that case, if he were to lose that love... even if the world were to come to ruin, he would not care.

Some missions require you to complete X amount of missions. Wanted quest are an easy way to clear them.

I have, but this time is going to be connected to them.

Is Kiara sexy enough to save demons from Time Temple PTSD?

I'm a Rinfag and I'm extremely glad that EXTRA's Sakurafaces exist. I like them more than FSN's Sakura, specially BB and Melt. This chapter has cemented Melt as my favorite Sakura by far. I cannot wait for Violet and Protea to appear sooner or later in FGO.

Kiara?

So he feared that Beckman would ditch him?

She chose a really poor source for that, pillar demons are neither phantasmal species demons nor are they true demons. But then if she knew where to find a true demon, I guess she wouldn't have failed to ascend into one.

Ccc is trash FSN Sakura best girl

Maybe they hid themselves somewhere?

>nasu retcons her last ccc form to "she was a pillar demon after all"

FSN Sakura >>> the other Sakurafaces

Demon Kiara is quite a few tiers above a pillar demon in power, so I don't see that happening.

>pillar demons are neither phantasmal species demons nor are they true demons.
Says you, during their breakdown, they were implied to be a big deal before Solomon soloed them and tame them into his pets. Thousands and thousands of heroic spirits fought them and apparently some even escaped with their lives. This game is giving us a scope of the huge battle that was, more than we didn't see, and the Heroic Spirits were at their wit's limits of exhaustation at the end.

Meanwhile, True Demon Kiara was soloed by Hakuno and single buffed Servant.

What's Mission 58? Need that last Sakura CE to LB it.

I never used Bob before
Gotta say, that's a pretty interesting way of writing his NP true name

He is entitled to his opinion, stop.

Stuff like that is why people get pissed at Sakura "fans" and make generalizations. He only was honest and didn't sling any mess, just take that in stride.

I know Jeanne sucks in math, but Baggage and other competent people were around to know they didn't kill 72.

>Jeanne tells everyone to go home when she stops counting after 10 because she run out fingers

>gold orbs

Who could it be?

You're overexaggerating her powerlevel. "BB" know is looking to recreate the time temple battle because the level of Mooncell average one was shit tier. It's Nasu making fun of Extra powerlevel in general in comparison to FGO.