/vn/ - Pantsu Edition

Visual Novel General #1443

READ THE FOLLOWING, THIS IS IMPORTANT
>Having trouble with your VN? Try the following before you ask for tech support:
1. Be in Japanese locale
2. Read the Readme
3. Read the wiki below
4. Google it

>FAQs, Recommendations, and Other Useful Things:
visual-novels-general.wikia.com/wiki/

>Need a novel with a specific element?
vndb.org/g

>Download Links:
pastebin.com/U7HUj0fk/

Previous thread:
This general is for the discussion of English-translated Japanese visual novels.
All posting of untranslated visual novels belongs on E-celeb shitposting is not allowed.
Kindly use spoiler tags appropriately when discussing plot spoilers to facilitate smooth discussion.

>ywn come home to an absolute cutie cooking you a meal with love and kindness

Dutch angles are cancer.

^_^

Pizza cameltoe.

This edition is too lewd!

My imouto.

>ywn press your face against her ass after she's wearing nothing more than her apron

I LIKE LOLIS!

Why is her vulva so puffy?

>wake up
>nyaa really is down and it's not a dream

cling onto that small hope that it's not 100% confirmed that it's over yet

My true ancestor

It is definitely over for nyaa. Just gotta hope an actual replacement surfaces soon. /g/ already put together some really shitty search website for an old copy. There might be a years worth of torrents that are lost from 2016 sometime until now, but it isn't the end.

>tfw no book gf
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Would you fuck a book?

Mine, actually.

I already did.

>Its a problem when you get anything more than like 15 different rars
I mean, yeah, you're right but at the very least you know at some point it will get done. It'll take longer than a torrent but it'll get done

I think you're mistaken there, friend.

I want to force cute girl to eat my shit!

She's everyone's ancestor.
slut

Now, see, the FanTL ones I can handle.

It's going to be the official releases with no actual patch that are going to be annoying to get now. Libra comes out in two weeks

MOU IKKAI

No.

m9 I will cut ur little peter off b4 u can say dilly ding dilly dong

fuck off, TMtards.

Must suck being an EOP that can't even read kana, it's still pretty easy to find anything you want unless you're one.

Make me, bitch.

Guys I think since yesterday some people have been trapped in an underwater park complex
How do we help them?

New releases you can probably get by with girlcelly, but beyond that it's gonna be a pain compared to just using nyaa

>Pantsu Edition.
>Not even a relevant to the time title like "HOLY SHIT, NYAA IS DEAD Edition"

You have guaranteed this /vn/ thread will be just another generic one in the archive.

I heard they're infected with some dangerous deadly virus, it's better to let them die.
They probably will die even before building collapses.

Let's be real, the only good thing about Ever17 was the hamster and Coco's route.

Well maybe he was being meta with how the /g/ backup site for nyaa is "nyaa pantsu"

^_^

They're probably gonna be okay on food, but dirty clothes are gonna be a problem for long time entrapment
Get them a washing machine

>shit17
>good
Love this meme

Coco's route was shittiest one tho.
Coco is eternal loli who will sell her body to fat old men after school because she won't have any other method to survive.

Ever17 should be the Monster of the /vn/ "ITT overrated shit" posts, to make retards like you think they're right

Sen!

Nice midday moon.

>2017
>still discussing ever17
>the state of EOPs

gee, if only there was a special occasion that made people want to re-play and discuss ever17 and actual japs are doing it too..

(You) is the best girl of Chicken Sandwich 17

>tfw reading 3 VNS at once
what the fuck am i doing

Go back to jaypee fag

is not loli, is book

I am a lolicon!

Shit which ones? I could do this i have 3 monitors lol

Wait what? Nyaa is dead? Where will I get my animays now?

Crunchyroll. This was Daiz's plan all along.

Yes its dead, the new EU law scared the owners and they took it down. You should be more upset that the sister site sukebei.nyaa.se went down too.
Pic related is mfw I have 8tb worth of anime already downloaded.

Fuck Crunchyroll
Time to lay down and rot while rewatching Great Teacher Onizuka till I die I guess, only anime I have on my hard drive

Fucking Daiz was the first to report in and say it was nothing, until shit hit the fan. Clearly a weak alibi.

Don't forget sukebei had all the Fakku chapters on it as well. It's clear what Daiz was trying to accomplish.

finding weeb music and idolshit now going to be a pain in the ass, damn those fucking jews.

There is no way someone can defeat a midday moon.

As long as panda doesn't die we're still good guys

Ya I regret not downloading more VNs and music.

There might be hscene dumps and doujinshi of the VN I want to read, but I can't actually get my VNs from there user.

vns covered by slavs trackers but weeb music now really fucked.

Did Eikichi ever get puss puss.

Why are people posting midday moons?

Hanachirasu reference if I remember correctly.

its one guy trying to force hanachirasu

>tfw only managed to get 1TB of anime and 3TB of eroge from nyaa
Please teach me your ways senpai.
On an unrelated note, should i get the Vita version of Grisaia or are the H-scenes worthy enough to get it on PC?

Whose route has the worst drama in hatsukoi?

Vita ver. censors lots of jokes and one plot detail from Amane's route so you should play PC one.

Runa's

You're favourite're girl's're

you're my favourite girl

A-user-kun

slut

Step back, faggot. user is my waifu

What is she doing to that staff?

>Gleam of Moment

That a fact?

Well after looking it up it looks like they didn't really change a lot of things, and portability is a huge plus for me so i'll be getting the Vita version.
Thanks anyways.

Guys I am literally still shaking like I have never shook before what is going to happen to us now?

I want to penetrate young girl with my big penis!

/vn/ will slowly die until it's g-o-n-e gone

I LOVE CHILDHOOD FRIENDS!

Is the childhood friend in that image an annoying little shit?

/ourguys/ should translate this

Yukino.

Not memeing.

Yukino.

YukinoSHIT BTFO!

/ourguys/ are next on the list, user

Where are my "sen" broski?

N-no. She was supposed to have the comfiest one. Why?

>keeps talking shit about yukino before she comes out
I don't think you have said a single positive thing about her, yet Trip seems to like her. What gives?

Fuck

Trip is a tripfag

Irru is irru

For what purpose are you doing this.

I can't decide if Yukino is too pure for this world or simply... Kinda boring.

can it really be worse than the pretend dating bullshit from runa's route? i don't believe you

Don't get me wrong, Yukino is cute as a button, her route just is pretty fucking bad.

I want to like her, but Irru is making her out to seem like it isn't even worth playing. So I don't know

>pretend dating bullshit

Oh boy do I have news for you