Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

Other urls found in this thread:

puyonexus.com/wiki/How_to_Play_Puyo_Puyo
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/samurai-shodown-vi/cid=UP0576-CUSA03787_00-SLUS216290000001?emcid=em-we-94375
capcom-unity.com/harrisony/blog/2017/05/02/detailed-pics-of-the-mvc-infinite-collectors-edition-statues
youtube.com/watch?v=cCruRER9NLA
gamestop.com/ps4/season-passes/tekken-7-season-pass/142132
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who bitch this is?

Play Mommy Mishima

Play harley's game.

safe sniff sread

Play Hawkeye's game on september 19th

play Jive

>tfw a scrub triggers you on the first round so you gotta flex on him on the last one

playpuyo!

puyonexus.com/wiki/How_to_Play_Puyo_Puyo

Get Answer's demo.

>finally decide to play Overwatch ranked
>do 10 placement matches and get put in silver
>3 matches later, already in gold
Why doesn't Street Fighter V have rank skip mode like KoF XIV or placement matches like Overwatch or Dota does for good players? I really don't feel like having to play at the level of retarded bronzes and manually grind to a high rank.

I will

Hows is the port? Worth it?

store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/samurai-shodown-vi/cid=UP0576-CUSA03787_00-SLUS216290000001?emcid=em-we-94375

Wonder woman looking wonderful

Overwatch has a larger player base so it's more reasonable to have that than in a fighting game. I don't see a problem with how it is now. The points don't matter.

Is this supposed to be bad because I think she looks pretty good

>nintoddlers trying to force 3 year old game

im not saying its bad

Truly the worst thing about Tekken art design is how every female looks so samey

Whose game is it anyways?

We're gonna see Brick live on wso in a few minutes, right?

that's anime-inspired art in general though. all the women have copy-paste faces

Do you like paying for online? Do you prefer snk netcode over ggpo?

Iroha is in it so it's worth it

daily reminder to filter highwaystar, dont reply to highwaystar, and dont post in highwaystar threads

Supergirl and harley's.

PlayLucky!

I like highwaystar, he's like that retard everybody makes fun of in highschool, but deep down they kinda regret it.

So do you think that a person that's been stuck in Ultra Bronze for 150 hours has a chance to beat someone that was in Platinum after 150 hours in an offline setting?

trip back on highwaystar

nice try Star

tsk tsk CapFraud

capcom-unity.com/harrisony/blog/2017/05/02/detailed-pics-of-the-mvc-infinite-collectors-edition-statues

i like to read comments on this blog. there's this buffy guy complaining all the time on every fuckin post. here we can also see the legend himself lone dragon defending capcoms honor

is my boy sergio reyes ledesma still replying to every single post on capcom unity in broken english?

As dumb as he is I doubt he'll openly call himself a retard.

is the guy that always ask for arcade mode there? every blog post

So I was able to kind of "fix" CF's PC port anti-aliasing. There is a bit of a problem though, the FPS.

I got it from this...

i only have this so i dont have to worry about emulating it.
it has every character in the main series, but for some reason unlike everyone samsho game, its about non-violence. the stages/music are terrible but it has a groove system like cvs2 so you can play a sorta 1-6 version of your character, and a custom groove.

someone could make a better mugen samsho than this game imo

If she gets a harley quinn costume or customization items I will.

There's a dude called buffy sperging around and replying to everyone.

Is that him ?

>They're making fun of me on SRK, Reddit, Gamefaqs and pretty much everywhere. But I just don't care for them. I have to be who I am.

The Dark Knight of Shitposters

To this.

that'll be 24.99 + tax + tip

you DO want to support all your favorite e-celeb pro players, don't you'?

nah SRL is just funny, not angry

Buffy is doing nothing wrong. I'm glad he's standing up to Capcom's tyranny.

when is your book 'how to become the best EU SF player on the planet without leaving your bedroom' coming out?

Yes.
We are talking about Tekken's season pass, right?

cant you just run it in 720p fullscreen
or do you have a nonstandard monitor

In a game as shitty as SFV, possibly. Results matter, not your ranked points. If you have a way to play with people in lobbies and offline then you might be better than your rank but your rank could be an accurate reflection. You put out a supposition that I have no obligation to defend nor did I imply.

Gonna wait to see what the stage looks like desu senpai

yea, he always say something nice whatever it is.

JAB, KICK, UPPERCUT

The Tekken pass is only 25? Might get it once they reveal the first customization pack

I never knew Capcom Unity comments where so autistic. This is a goldmine.

When you said that the points don't matter, I thought you meant that people that played ranked all day that were still in low ranks were potentially just as good as people that played ranked all day and were in high ranks.

tfw not autistic enough to trainingboar

If the ultra bronze player is playing different characters and trying to learn different things and isn't focused on winning, and the platinum is a flowcharting Mika player then it's entirely possible

always a nice read. buffy, defense force, "arcade mode pls" guy. you got everything

I believe in your autism

I'm not even a statue guy, but...these look really cool. Might have to pull the trigger on that collector's edition. Especially if Buffy "isn't getting MvCI". I might have to make up for them.

1 MONTH!!

SFV would suit you perfectly then

im going to sniff this

>tfw not autistic enough to trainingboar
im already bored of rev 2 without netplay

So is she Japanese? Because she speaks broken English

aren't you about to play on wso?

Too bad she sucks.

So why can't the actual game look this good?

I don't think 720p will help the FPS simply because in order to get it to the state I got I had to literally turn off the in-game AA and then put my AMD Driver onto full blast with it's AA. The game couldn't take it and I'm not surprised.

Someone on Steam forums was able to find a way to get the AA kinda working using the AMD driver but the results aren't as good as you can see in pic related.

We can work this out

Why are all the girls in Tekken flat shits with the same face?

Harada has bad taste

You need to stop, Combofiend.

Do we still hate Capcom?

is playing on pad more ergonomic than stick? my arms and hands hurt from using a stick

kys deviantart kid

Because you're gay and blind.

It would be cool if they went for an action figure look for mvci.

MvCI is going to have dial a combos that do the same amount of damage that a normal combo does
whens Marvel

So what exactly is this ugly retard's gameplan in S2? Half the cast has ways to dodge/nullify/outright reflect his fireballs

His only good jumping normal got nerfed to fuck

He has zero range on his normals and absolutely zero movement specials

and on top of all that his damage got nerfed hard

>flat

idk I hold the shoryu changes help Ryu but he'll still suck

atleast I have the bboy costume

It wouldn't run at 60 fps because the render thread would take too long.

Because Japs have a tendency to only be able to insert what they find attractive.

'flat' as in no personality

She's not an actual japanese.
She's a frighter/idol who works for some Mishima. Not sure if she was born and raised japanese but it would be hilarious and embarrassing if her japanese was as dogshit as her English.

Riiight.

she's a literal weeb
Hilariously enough, in her lore it's said that North Americans hate her

I'm down for her because of her voice actor.

is he our guy
youtube.com/watch?v=cCruRER9NLA

sergio reyes ledesma is a god in human form

whether its his bizarre non-sequiters, his endlessly cheerful responses to every blog post, or his forum signature which contains a link to a site that doesnt exist, he never fails to make me happy

he's like beary pink personified

Ye. Deluxe edition should be $5 cheaper desu, right now it's the same price as the game and season pass separately.
gamestop.com/ps4/season-passes/tekken-7-season-pass/142132

And other country's devs don't do this?

You can work anyone out. LC is pretty gimmicky so you can get many cheap wins when the opponent doesn't know the matchup.

But they are as anime as fg characters go

No. Western developers actually respect diversity in terms of more than what wig their plastic doll wears.

Whose dick do I need to suck to get another Rival Schools?

I spent 10 minutes laughing to "have things to say capcom"

Is he Italian or spic?

For some reason "gregaman" nearly killed me.