>Fire Emblem Heroes FAQ and links
pastebin.com/sCR1qRtB

>Fire Emblem Echoes Links
pastebin.com/qwVAhNkb

Previous:

This is my wife.

t. nobody in particular

Azura is shit.

Tharja a shit and never canon while FE's Lightning exists.

Kempf GHB when

With the release of Xander, what is the ideal Horse Team?

>OP has the wrong link to previous thread
>this is the thread that will stay up

end /feg/

Sex with Lucina!!!!!

t. me*

Azura a best

Xander, Reinhardt, Cecilia, Ursula.
Replace Ursula with Sue/Shin/Rath/Dayan whenever they drop.

There happy?

IB or DA for TA GR CC?

>Xander
>When Eliwood exists

Celica's Heroes Art dropped yesterday, but she's not due for another week. Dunno where you got Genny from.

>Can easily name good hubbies for FCorrin, like Silas, Leo or Takumi
>Can only name one good wife for MCorrin - Scarlet

On the second thought, I should had play as male in Birthright and leave female for Revelation, not the other way around.

Did a new banner leak? I am hearing about Celica and Genny.

We get it faggot you want to fuck Eliwood, why is it so hard for you to accept they have different fucking roles?
You'd probably say Julia is shit just because Nino exists even though they do completely different things.

>tfw no Camus GHB in sight

I wanted to make a full Nohrian siblings team now that I have all of them, but Xander basically makes Leo obsolete on it.
Damn Leo, I love you in Fates, why you gotta be so useless in FEH.

Eliwood's a better Player Phase unit, but Xander's Enemy Phase is much better. Seeing as you should already have Reddithardt and Cecilia for Player Phase, you really don't need the weed.

Yep, *snort* Kempf wins baby.

Xander, Thundercock, Ursula, Cecilia

Hopefully we get a Horse Archer some time soon

Me and Flora are getting married!

Answered ya right here, user.

Thanks for replying. These multiple thread things are weird.

Nah, you'd run a -raven tome + triangle adept on a unit with higher attack, like a sanaki or lilina, to one-shot units. Doesn't really work with his stats. A lot of -raven's usefulness also comes from being able to bait and kill Kagero, so you don't really want it on infantry.

Also I think my Nino is better anyway.

When are we gonna get another male green tome user?

>Merric

>Nino
>Julia
>FeMU
>Spring Camilla
>Cecilia

Too much estrogen. Get some dicks in there.

She did nothing wrong.

What future unit will save the shitshow known as Green Cavalry

Soren

>

soren

What do

Zephiel? Xander? Adult Tiki? Or should I hold off for now?

Wow Jagen sucks huh?

I guess he's only good for SI.

Is Flora actually nice in her supports? Felicia is too clumsy and meme-like to be interesting.

Echoes is bad and I'm really only playing it because I have no other "new" Fire Emblem game to play.

He said male

Soren might as well be a girl desu

Should I put fury on azura?

Post the best roll you've ever had

L E X

I haven't rolled a Titania but she seems alright, and Frederick is horse Cherche

>Is Flora actually nice in her supports?
She tries to kill you unless you're FeMui.

You forgot to kill yourself

Fluorspar.

CHROM'D

>Sociopath Silas a good husband
>No mention of canonically good wives like Flora, Mozu, Camilla, Peri
Maybe Anna.

LEX LEX LEX LEX
I WANT SEX FROM LEX

give her your cum

Does FE have any mages that are muscular hunks instead of sissy nerds?

Her support with Femui is one of the very few truly great ones in Fates

Frederick and Titania already exist though.

Frederick is literally Cherche on a horse and Titania is THE Reinhardt counter.
Even Cecilia w/ Nino tome is really fucking good.

How do I LTC this chapter while remaining safe? The random chests screw everything up.
I can't open the door and flee without a fight, that's too dangerous. So should I get the chests, recruit Dalshien ASAP, disarm leaf and fight in the open space or should I open the door as I'm gathering chests and try to fight in the narrow corridor?

Wolf Berg distant counter

the one where i got my +atk tharja that's been carrying me ever since i have her

Belkaanon, how could you!?

She's actually a really good character
And by marrying her you basically allow her to be happy for the first time, which is nice

Forgot image

>peri

Titania is garbage. Stop trying to force this meme

Best roll by sheer amount of 5*'s, this

Best pulls? Azura. Definitely Azura. Followed on her feels by Hector

Oops, meant for

Finished the build of my wife.

W A L H A R T
A
L
H
A
R
T

What he means is a good unit, not just a unit
also this, but maybe with more originality than a 8th DC

soon.png

The logic behind his damaged art still baffles me to this day
>Get a few cuts here and there
>Shirt suddenly explodes

Why Fury? Curious because I opted for Darting Blow

>no jakob for f!corrin

you disgust me.

Stay mad. He's just better.

Player phase > enemy phase especially in this meta. Also Eliwood's enemy phase is still great due to being to laugh at mages

>camilla, peri
disgusting taste mentally ill fag

+Attack death blow full cav boosted Reinhardt Vs. neutral titania with ZERO boosts and no distant counter

Reinhardt gains 6 attack by initiating combat [Death Blow 3].
Reinhardt attacks. Triangle disadvantage reduces attack by 20%. Opponent reduces attack by another 20% [Emerald Axe+]. 9 damage dealt. Lost a special cooldown charge [Guard 3].
Titania HP: 37 → 28
Reinhardt attacks again immediately [Dire Thunder]. Triangle disadvantage reduces attack by 20%. Opponent reduces attack by another 20% [Emerald Axe+]. 9 damage dealt. Lost a special cooldown charge [Guard 3].
Titania HP: 28 → 19

now titania with DC and cav boosts, with a preferable nature

Reinhardt attacks. Triangle disadvantage reduces attack by 20%. Opponent reduces attack by another 20% [Emerald Axe+]. 0 damage dealt. Lost a special cooldown charge [Guard 3].
Titania HP: 37 → 37
Reinhardt attacks again immediately [Dire Thunder]. Triangle disadvantage reduces attack by 20%. Opponent reduces attack by another 20% [Emerald Axe+]. 0 damage dealt. Lost a special cooldown charge [Guard 3].
Titania HP: 37 → 37
Titania counter-attacks, ignoring distance [Distant Counter]. Triangle advantage boosts attack by 20%. Attack is boosted by another 20% [Emerald Axe+]. 37 damage dealt. Opponent loses a special cooldown charge [Guard 3].
Reinhardt HP: 38 → 1
Titania makes a follow-up attack. Triangle advantage boosts attack by 20%. Attack is boosted by another 20% [Emerald Axe+]. 37 damage dealt. Opponent loses a special cooldown charge [Guard 3].
Reinhardt HP: 1 → 0

>Felicia is too clumsy and meme-like to be interesting.
You are playing a meme game from a meme series made by a meme company. If you wanted shakespeare, don't play video games.

I see a man of good taste right here. I eagerly await him as well as his wife Ayra and kids Ulster and Larcei.

Sup Holic?

Wow, actual rational thinking in /feg/ for once.

t. Ninian

Big ol' adorable eyes.

He would probably also come with Graal shield or some equivalent.

Release when? I have a Alm just waiting for her..

Ninian is dead

>Not 2000 HM
You don't truly love your wife

So you are telling me a Green with an emerald axe can beat a blue?
Thank you for this information.

Have fun getting 0 defense wins (lol Eliwood is trash on defense

I never would have guessed a emerald axe results in living through a blue's attacks.
It's a shame reds don't exist though.

GODS BANNER LEAKED. OP UNITS THAT'LL BREAK THE META INCOMING.

>Naga (Red Dragon)

>Mila (Blue Dragon)

>Duma (Green Dragon)

>Yune (Staff User, wields unique staff that can bless allies' weapons to ignore Weapon Triangle disadvantage)

>GHB Unit: Ashera (Blue Mage)

Never had multiple 5* units, best I've had is this on my first roll of the spring banner.

Are the chests random? I thought they were placed in a set order based on how many items Lifis + Leif were carrying. As for blitzing through the last part, it comes down to a lot of luck if you pile in there. I think Fergus can work pretty well on enemy phase if you give him Eyvel's Fire Sword

This shock gave Roy further

So...THIS....is the power....of rerolling....woah....

>Henry's okay but not Peri
Is this the power of the patriarchy?

Wew, she looks great.

Even the fastest FE unit still can't beat Canary Mary

woah its almost like emerald axe doesnt mean shit since Silver does the exact same thing

Reinhardt attacks. Triangle disadvantage reduces attack by 20%. 13 damage dealt. Lost a special cooldown charge [Guard 3].
Titania HP: 37 → 24
Reinhardt attacks again immediately [Dire Thunder]. Triangle disadvantage reduces attack by 20%. 13 damage dealt. Lost a special cooldown charge [Guard 3].
Titania HP: 24 → 11
Titania counter-attacks, ignoring distance [Distant Counter]. Triangle advantage boosts attack by 20%. 35 damage dealt. Opponent loses a special cooldown charge [Guard 3].
Reinhardt HP: 38 → 3
Titania makes a follow-up attack. Triangle advantage boosts attack by 20%. 35 damage dealt. Opponent loses a special cooldown charge [Guard 3].
Reinhardt HP: 3 → 0

also
>units aren't allowed to use their base weapons
(lol

Titania is essentially just cavalry Camilla but without the stigma of being an controversial person so less people shitpost about her
desu

Why is her art so bad?

still no buyer for your account, eh? given up on selling?

Try it again with a bonfire charge ready for Reinhardt