Cheap DD

What's the best daily driver for a guy in college making minimum wage?

a bus.

Toyota Camry

Crown Vic/Grand Marquis/Town Car

I have 7 grand in my savings as well as a current car. Not taking smelly bus.

A motorcycle. If you want to look like a faggot then a early 2000s econobox or

what year camry is the most comfy

already have a motorcycle, too hot for florida to do that everyday

>Crown Vic
I can vouch for this
Bought one for $2k with 100k miles, drove it for 2 years and never had a single issue beyond the tire pressure sensor not working.

Bus pass

a honda civic worth approximately 3000 dollars in US currency

is this unironically a good answer or still just a hundred year old meme?

Of that picture? I dailied an E30 in high school and it was great. Loved to drink gas though, and I had it tuned for 93. At least gas is cheap in my state.

the way its written is memish, but youre in college making minimum wage. get a fucking beater.

It may or may not be good advice depending on your current car. What do you drive now?

I'm embarrassed to even say it on here. It's just slow, early 2000's, POS that Veeky Forums hates. Let's keep it at though

>that Veeky Forums hates
but Veeky Forums hates pretty much everything

no no no this is like something even normies hate
Civic might be an upgrade from what I currently got.

it is decent advice if you want a cheap DGAF car that wont guzzle gas, is usually cheap to fix and is more reliable than the average car

>too hot for florida
pussy I do it everyday, rain and sun

The best car when you have little money is one you don't need to spend/work on. If your current vehicle is getting you from A to B, wait till you get out of school to start buying toys.

>going to a public place full of 19 year old ass sweaty, wet and covered in padding
I enjoy my bike but not that much. Also it won't start after it rains thanks to Asian intake gaskets

so an Aztek or a minivan or something?
shit happens, i drove a 1st gen dodge caravan for a while after my car got stolen
driving a bucket beats not driving

fuck it I'll just say it. 04 v6 mustang. Literally the epitome of what Veeky Forums hates which is poser faggot, slow, american garbage. I'm trying to get something else though so, eh..

wah

I"m not whining. I'm being realistic about my situation and am looking to change it. Fuck you

yeah that sucks, i'd rather drive my minivan but still, slow car > no car

Realistic about your situation?

Maybe you should have changed the title of your OP to "How do I seek the approval of others & board with a somewhat affordable car".

The only real poser is some college princess whining that his mustang isn't fast enough.

Sage

> only real poser
no shit I called myself that in the original post
what is your argument or goal here

why do you want a change? has it stopped working or giving you trouble?

yes and yes
had to replace so far
>radiator
>two calipers
>fucked up rotor
>2nd gear synchro
>plug wires
>coil pack
>front ball joint
>seat is ripping
>clutch is going out
>engine has developed a ticking sound
I'm tired of putting money into a piece of shit that gets made fun of by everyone I run into. About to just light the motherfucker on fire.
>inb4 bus faggots telling me I'm whining
I don't care
>

Depending on where you're from - its a good and bad answer. Falling into the meme I think was on accident. Most Honda's older than 2010 are starting to approach the 120k milage threshold, that is, most halfway decent Civics and K-series Honda's are going for $3500-$5500 depending on the condition. For $3500 in my area, you're looking at an example with a kind of shitty paintjob, OK interior and has 150k on the odometer almost guaranteed. If its a manual transmission, add another 500-1000.

Why not some sort of car that runs on deisel like a tdi? They run forever and I've had 0 problems after owning my golf since it had 180k. Now it has 346k and still runs like a top.

where do you live and whats your main priority? Are you after performance on a budget or just an econbox

>>>/bus/

they already said they want a car they dont want to ride the bus

good mileage, comfy, cheap/ easy to fix and work on, reliable

Could give fuck all about performance at my budget (which is like 3-5k I guess

again volkswagen tdi series cars are all of that and from what im seeing on my local craigslist which is pac NW, they go for about 2.5 to 5.5k for one in good condition at about 160 to 250 thousand miles on one

I hate the too hot for Florida meme but i don't know how you do it in the rain but I see people out there doing it.

it's only something Veeky Forums hates if you brag about it or try to hoon it like it's not a v6 mustang. I daily a miata. You like creature comforts? too fuckin' bad the cupholder is dog shit. If you want a nice daily, go for a honda of some sort. they last forever.

TDI will outlast a honda 3 times over

No one has posted the ultimate shit mobile for a college student
>Buick leSabre

>Cheap
>Parts left and right
>3800 so 20 city/30 highway
>If anything breaks, whatever, just deal with it.

I loved mine until I hydroplaned it into a curb at 35mph

I've had the same 93 civilian crown Vic for five years now and it hasn't let me down.

oh wow you are truly the epitome of loser

Nah man, if it's getting you from point to point then who cares? Enjoy it anyway.

A scooter

I daily a 91 miata and am in college. $2300

Step 1
Buy Gsxr1000
Step 2
Kys

How do you hydroplane at 35
I have driven through a storm at 95mph

Get a miata faggot

Should I get an 2005 e90 320d with 160k km for 6200 euro if it is in good shape from previous owner? Is it unreliable or does it only ever break if you dont take care of it?
I wont drive that much with it I just like how it looks and think its a good price

e90 is when BMW first went very electronic so expect a lot of low cost stuff such as sensors and pumps to go out and make a light on your cluster go off

>too hot
fucking go faster

Bald tires, its as simple as that.

Plus I hit a big bump in the road and lost the rear end

this

Putting a blow drier on high doesn't make it any colder

4th gen maxima
prove me wrong

Just get a cheap manual civic or corolla, you actually cannot go wrong provided you buy from a 45 year old asian woman