pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/8aQtK
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1st for me hi

nth for MOMMY ROSARIA
MOMMY ROSARIA
MOMMY ROSARIA

Pictures of all the minis in the Dark souls board game. Any questions?

imgur.com/a/8aQtK

I'm a 60 int build with 9 faith. Is there any pyromancies I can use or are they just gonna be garbage on my character?

just finished 3 - and im so happy that i have 2, Demon's and Bloodborne left

>tfw dragonsis now
I'm not sure how I feel about this.

Which one is the most stimulating?

How the fuck do I deal with Midirs thrash attack? It's the main attack killing me.

Killing Ornstein first is honestly the harder of the two options just because trying to hit his ass in the first phase sucks.
Smough you can punish all night, all day.

weak pars

chaos pyro for PvE

Why is their no doujin, fanfic, hell even a commissioned artwork of the ashen being nursed by his mother of rebirth!!

With as much shit as Ive talked i think I owe dark souls 2 another chance

Gonna 40/40 powerstance. Any good unique weapon combos? I really ignored this mechanic in the past

Thready reminder that Gwyn was a shit who fucked everything up

>Shitloads of kinds he doesn't care about or like that he barters off or forgets about a la Zeus
>Scared of men so he tries to lock them in a pocket dimension where they can't hurt him
>Creates the curse of the undead because he is so fucking scared of men
>Tries to get a dragon to keep men imprisoned in their ghetto
>The only men who he actually TRUSTS turn into the 4 kings
>Killed the dragons for no real reason considering civilization was doing fine before the age of fire
>Lies to everyone all the time
>Forces his son into crosdressing like a faggot
>Even his fellow gods didn't like him and ditch his shithole of a home as soon as he lights himself on fire

Basically if you like or agree with Gwyn then you are a cuck that's eating up shit from liars who condone taking your waifu off to be experimented on by racetraitor dragons.

Roll through whichever of the attacks feels comfortable and get underneath, then roll through to the other side. He turns around at the end of it, so if you roll under him and then dash after him, you'll be able to hit his head at the end.

WEAK PARS BUDDEH

I WANT MILKIES
NOWIE

>keep the flickering flame for himself
It looks to me like his offering it to the darksign, whatever this could mean.
All the endings look kino af though.

Better than dragons at least. If only he completely exterminated them.

Keep goin, make the namelsss king proud!

NGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Easy, roll under him when he's getting close to you, and then run along him on his left side, that should position you right in front of his head when he finishes.

Also he always starts with it, so you can just wait in place until he gets to you, roll through the attack right before he turns, and you'll be next to his head as well.

>I really ignored this mechanic in the past
Well you missed out on the boat, most of the good powerstance sets got patched out.
Dual Blacksteel Katans are one of the better ones left since the strong attack will easily do 1200 damage on hit.
Also don't do 40/40, or if you do then for the love of god dont stop at SL120, on top of needing ADP DS2 also has way lower stats for starting characters meaning you need more to get going, there is no advantage to staying underleveled in DS2.

I wanna hot glue the Dancer

Left hand bone fist/caestus or bonefist.

Amazing moveset, lots of stagger/pancakes/flings, flying kicks, hadouken attack. Most fun I've ever had with this game was this build with full looking glass knight.

Kicking Jesus. You need more than 40 dex though for the stance.

I feel like the opposite is true because of the second phase. Smoughified Ornstein is way harder for me than Ornsteinfied Smough. But Ornstein's armour is one of my favourites, so I usually go about it like that anyway.

I've played through NG+ on all of DaS, DaS2, BB, and DaS3, but only ever under a strength build. I want to try a different build, but whenever I start a mage pure or dex pure I always end up just using heavy melee (demon's greataxe, zwei, greatsword) and opting for a greatshield and heavy armor.

Is there a way I can effectively do a INT/Faith + STR build with heavy armor? More for PVE than PVP

Why doesn't pruld use the actual model though? He does for the other two.

Official rankings

Retarded redditor tier
Linking

"I'm totally a good guy, I'm only grabbing absolute power for the greater good, guise" tier
Usurpation

Patrician tier
End of Fire

Hipster tier
Bully Waifu

Cuz he's mario

maybe he couldnt access the files ????

I NEED A WENDY BUILD STAT.

>Is there a way I can effectively do a INT/Faith + STR build with heavy armor?
Yes
Level Faith
Level Strenght
Level Faith
Don't get caught up in imaginary PvP meta levels

Realistically though not really, most magic is kind of shiiid when compared to just hitting things with your stick until it dies

I think it's just the character being ceremonious with the flame or maybe it's purely for the ending shot, just to look cool

I swear to Gwyn once I am home I'm booting up my faith character and i will launch Sunlight spear, lightning stake and lightning arrow up in your scaly face

The game honestly looks 10 times better if you're carrying a torch everywhere.
no agdayne posting pls

i wasnt planning on stopping at 120 especially with adp being a thing and I really doubt I'll get into pvp

One question and then ill fuck off to mugen to play around with stats, why no 40/40? I think i remember something about str multiplier working differently so is that it?

>i've played through all games using STR but want to start using DEX
>is there a way I can do another STR build?

What are the odds the final patch this/next month will add a way to respec your levels so if you fucked up and have a SL 140 character that gets no invasions or summons because nobody else is at that SL, you can respec down to SL 120 like normal?

I just disagree with the last one, the secret ending is on par with the End of Fire, it's not about the Firekeeper being bullied (it's not an interesting character or waifu anyway) it's all about that ending shot and the narrator repeating what she said at the beginning

That sounds fun as fuck will look into

There's a bunch of ways to play power-stanced, since there are Dex power-stances and Str power-stances.

One of the more fun ones is Orma-Reeve's, it's the progenitor to the Giant Door Shield of TRC.

Ring Ring

can anyone confirm whether this is accurate? quickstep is the backward dash right?

No you won't.

"Shut up, daaaaaad!"

Less than 5% if even that.

quickstep is when you use a dagger and press L2 to crouchstep like a fag

Can't cage me

Stay embered and finger yourself so that I might find you more easily

I got invaded twice and summoned once on my 160 sl sorcerer within like an hour

The letters are misleading, the majority of C/C weapons have better STR scaling than they do DEX scaling, there is a google docs spreadsheet of the actual scaling numbers for all the weapons in the game.
The softcap for DEX and STR is 50, no reason to stop 10 points early, and last but not least depending on what you want to powerstance you will need a hellovalot more than 80 points combined to pull it off. For example a FUGS needs 60/45 to powerstance, a Smelter Hammer needs 99/9 to powerstance.

DS2 has a very good variety in weapons and most of them are good, but the really fun powerstance shenanigans comes into play at really high DEX/STR levels if you want to powerstance stuff then be ready to go way above to softcaps.

>this game
>3 games with a torch

HALT

fuck off already

Jack in the Box has better chicken sandwiches

This is sad. 60 INT, both rings. Didn't staffbuff or wear dunce crown because I don't like either one.

Well shit, that is very informative. Thanks champ

I hate Freide, and so do you!

Ok great, and as for weapons (for DaS3), what would work best?
Sunlight sword?
Lightning Astora Greatsword?

Ive only played through ds2 sotfs once using caestus, I'm thinking of giving it another go. Any point in trying to do an agape ring run for my build or is there so few people I might as well power level? I was considering using the greatsword and being at as low of a sm as possible but on the other hand, ive never played any dark souls game over leveled. Opinions?

This aint /bbg/, and Dark Souls 2 will NEVER look good. Dank Spank 3 must've been the clear point of discussion, surely.

No I'd love to rub her feet desu, imo she'd be less stressed if the ashen one wasn't a mute and rubbed her feet.

I'd like to jack in Wendy's box.

Play DS2 first, then DeS and Bloodborne last.

>no alphabetic order option
well, fuck you too

hoenstly I do, but only because she WOULDNT BRING ME MUH FUKIN FLAYUL

Ornsteins butt smash is fucking annoying tho, I never dodge at the right moment.

I hate her fight on any caster build for sure. Though chunking the 2nd phase HP bar down in like 4-5 Sunlight Spears was pretty cool.

That armor has decent defense

Anyone want to trade for my Darksign? I don't need it anymore since I got the coiled sword fragment, its just cluttering up my inventory. I don't need much for it really, just looking to get rid of it.

>using the shield that lets you parry spells
>see spell coming and parry at the correct time
>die

How the fuck do I win at the arena? I'm just losing matches over and over because my shit doesn't hit when it goes through them on my screen and other people wiff attacks by fucking miles and still hit me.

Hand it over... that thing. Your darksign...

I would say take whatever big fuckoff hammer you like then
>Sacred Oath
>Blessed Weapon
>Power Within
>Deep protection
and lastly
>Lighting Arrow

INT/Faith + STR/DEX ends up a mostly STR/DEX build with some buffs, Lightning Arrow is still fun as fugg to play around with

>see spell coming and parry at the correct time
Do you and your open have perfect internet? Do you live in the same area code? No? Then you have to adjust for latency

>people thought this retarded fucking meme should've been an NPC invasion in the DLC

Wow, you weren't fucking kidding about the game looking good with a torch

Use a greatsword against most weapons and if you see someone else using hyper armor switch to a dagger. Alternatively be a total cunt and use gaels broken greatsword.

Anyone know how deadly a NG+7 Hodrick is at SL120?

Literally nothing in game says there's been an Age of Dark. The point of Dark Souls 3 is to show you how fucking stretched thin the Age of Fire has become: that's why when you link the flame there's just a pathetic smouldering instead of a roaring inferno.

>Item description
Yes, and? Being good at planning for the future doesn't mean you're not going to get tempted by an apparent cure to your ever looming Hollowing. Gwyn recognised their foresight, not their steadfastness.

>As proven by DS2
Hundreds or thousands of years after the establishment of the pantheon, and prior to DS3 retconning long after Gwyn had been forgotten. There weren't humans matching up the Lords at the time.

>human civilization existed BEFORE
Yes, and as I said Gwyn rewriting history to cover up the existence of the earlier pygmy civilisation was fucked. Downright evil even, yes. But overall I believe he was still a benevolent ruler.

>The games very often make explicit points about how the gods lose power when they share it.
When they directly split their souls, yes. Just like humans the gods can fuck and have kids, who will presumably be born with new souls/souls drawing on their parents: Gwyndolin was born with his connection to moonlight magic iirc. It's just that, as the gods are immortal, they fucked and had less kids than humans, leading to more humans and therefore more humanity in the world.

Why wouldn't he just say "all you Unkindled" then, like every other NPC in game? He was just making his insult more stinging. If I address this thread as "all you fucking faggots," I'm not implying a difference between ye and regular faggots, I'm just adding an adjective.

I just hate all her superpowered "take your health down to zero in 5 seconds flat, psh... nothin personelle Ashen One, now fuck off back to my fuckin' whore of a sister Yuria" moves.

More like :

Good goy-tier :
Linking the fire

Edgy Fedora tipper-tier :
End of Fire

Selfish but smart-tier :
Lord of Hollows

Selfish but stupid-tier :
Usurpation of Fire

be careful of latency and do your best to get a good read on your connection to your opponent before you do risky shit

even good connections can need early inputs to achieve the desired effect

yes

Well, that outdoors area outside the Cathedral of the Deep just looks pretty fucking good, but it's so short lived.

Why try to get your way out of invasions? Keep leveling, the DLCs especially are designed around SL150+ characters, you won't really be overleveled unless you go out of your way to grind bonfire aesthetics.

99% of the time I dont even go there

my game lags like shit there

It should still affect the crystal longsword about the same amount. Flashsword just seems like a worse alternative with a more limited moveset that also costs FP. I guess the one use is expanding the moveset of heysel pick / immolation tinder but it just seems worthless outside of that.

>bonfire aesthetic
>aesthetic

mine too. it takes a huge dump around there and the beginning of lothric castle

>make a final boss
>give him 50 gorillion health
>every damage does -50% health bar
>run to boss is super annoying
>resistant to fucking everything
>co-op is a trap

t. Miyazaki

If I decorate my bonfire with prism stones is it aesthetic enough?

>There weren't humans matching up the Lords at the time.
How so?

No really if you want to do the bag over head strategy and pretend that Dark Firelink Shrine isn't in an Age of Dark then you have to equally as well admit that we don't actually know a goddamn thing about humans pre Age of Fire other than the fact that they had a thriving civilization WITH THE INDUSTRY TO PRODUCE ARMOR AND WEAPONS.

Nigga no matter how much you try avoid it DS3 is canon, The Ring City is canon and canonically humans lived in the Abyss and seem to be doing pretty well for themselves.

How is it you can't perfect him by now?
How slow ARE you?

Long sword is good

On my pc I dreaded the outside of the Cathedral because my pc would die if I looked up so I had to keep the camera panned to the ground and run past the grave warden to the shortcut.

The game is fucking shittily optimized, thankfully I have the game on ps4 now.

You literally just fight him like Sanctuary guardian. Backpedal/backroll his attacks and smack him in the face when he recovers.

Yeah I know, I particularly like it on casters. Flashsword is just disappointing.

Usurpation IS Lord of Hollows, you dumb Ghru. And the whole world is giving off giant "SHIT'S FUCKED, YO" signs. A hard reset is in order

Usurping the Fire gives you dat power and your own kingdom of zombies

Let's be honest here.

it has a gorillion frames

I do that whenever I invade an afk host in DS2.
After breaking their gear with corrosive urns of course.