Do you smoke while driving?

Do you smoke while driving?

does vape count?

No because i dont want my car to drop in value and im considerate of other people that dont wanna smell that nasty ass cigarette interior

I don't smoke at all because I'm not a gigantic self harming faggot.

That and I prefer hemorrhaging money into my car, not cigarettes.

I used to. It's really nice and honestly driving is the only thing that still triggers me to crave a smoke. Smoking while driving is very nice but at the end of the day it's not worth it. I quit.

I still can't believe people vape unironically.

only blunts

I smoke other cars

only joints

Yeah, cock

Yep, nearly every day.

Unfiltered camels and blunts.

It's ok, enjoy it while your young and dumb. I don't smoke in car or smoke weed during day time.
Only smoke during break

No, i only let my apartment smell like smoke, car smells like Black Ice.
I did cocaine off the spoiler once though.
Didn't leave any smell so im alright.

Kill yourself, preferably now, if you please

this, used to do it for some stupid ass reason, now it's just fucking lame.

everybody i know who was into the vape meme stopped as well, except one who keeps his for vaping wax (he drives a M3 so he falls under the stereotype).

This, smoking doesn't just kill your lungs but also your wallet.

>wah wah wah i'm gonna live to 90yo where I'm gonna turn back into an infant and need someone to change my diaper
lmao fucking faggot

>your
>calling people dumb

I switched to vaping.

yes, but I also smoke pipe and cigars pretty much exclusively, and not very often at that. my little miata smells like good tobacco and nice cologne.

I vape *tips hat*

>not building a racekar with the money you would have spent on cigarettes, then go out in a fiery blaze of glory having the time of your life when you decide it's time to go

>killing you're shitbox

I used to be a retarded faggot and smoke Black and Mild cigars in my dads King Ranch Pickup. It smelt like a coffee. The worse possible odor. Thank god I quit.

>letting someone else drive your car, even after you die

Smokers are the biggest degenerates to exist on this entire planet, and I know alot of degenerate groups of people

Polyamorous, liberal vaper here :)

>liberal vaper

I also hope to buy a Tesla Model S one day :^)
Still need $50k more

I didn't touch a cig til I was 27. I spend maybe $3 a day on cigs.

"To hell with your cancer. [...] Guess what? Every life comes with a death sentence. [...] Until then, who's in charge? Me. That's how I live my life."
~W.W.

Yep. But I drive my shit boxes until it's simply not worth repairing them anymore then pay cash for another shit box. My old cars go to the crusher after I strip them of parts that still work/have decent scrap value on their own.

Can some explain to me the vape meme? I always thought it meant vaping, like with an e-cig.

>ITT: aut/o/ists who approve of smooth tobacco/weed flavor
constantly and it's fucking amazing

I won't smoke in a car with cloth seats.

A luxury car with leather doesn't absorb the smells so sure.

The headliner and carpets are still cloth

>he doesn't modify his coils for shatter
get a scoobaru and it'll all fall into place my man

>Tfw smoker, cocksucker, and miata driver
No bully pls

the height of cuckery tbqh

>Wew years eve

this

that's pretty good for a kid who can barely write and has such shitty handwriting

Idk dude. Helped me quit ciggies. I don't vape in public, only in the car and truck, and of course my home. As soon as I got used to the taste of vape, I can't even smoke a ciggy anymore. I think the people that got into it for no reason and don't caoe nicotine belong to a higher tier of faggot though. I cringe when I have to buy the juice because the culture and people that are really into it are so weird man. I don't see myself continuing long term because of this.

>pack a day
I'm guessing you quit when the tax was raised?

while driving or while parked, usually only ever while I'm in the car.
only go through about 20 smokes a month, its just a nice buzz to unwind on the weekend or after a long day sometimes

same

>implying you need to write in english when you can make drawings of chibi 86s while smoking furiously in your moms house
top lel

>don't want my car to drop in value
>can live (for now) with my health slashing in value
>considerate of other people
>not considerate of myself
get your priorities straight man

I never implied that tho :^)
The kid is amazing at drawing and writing jap characters, if he did that drawing

there's nothing like starring blankly into the cop car next to you at a redlight while performing a drawn out french inhale and watching the infuration build on his face, only to explode when that faggot pulls me over and doesn't find anyhting in the car and I blow a 0.0 bac

Does weed count?

can't wait until you get arrested

>Have a 4 hour drive tomorrow
>already got a fat blunt rolled
>4 hours of tunes
>no ac, windows down
>cruise control 60 and the highway

drive back is gonna suck, but that how it is.

enjoy getting jailed for contempt of cop, cuck