Emergency help needed here

Hey guys I need quick help, I have never driven a manual and I'm stuck on a hill. Everytime I'm trying to hit first great the engine stalls. I keep rolling back and there are cars parked behind me. I only have 2 shots left. Help me please, I'm not getting any responses on the Nissan gtr forums.

Pic unrelated, don't have anything on my phone

give it more gas retard, rev the shit out of it

handbrake can help

just slowly release the clutch until it bites and then press the gas lighty you'll know when it bites it will stop rolling backwards

Just use the cars behind you as a chock

for next time, practice uphill starts if you drive manual in a hilly area.

You can keep your right foot on the brake pedal while you're releasing the clutch to find the bite point. It's usually the point before pedal starts vibrating with the revs going down to stall, but those signs are good indicators anyways that you are in the right place. Since you still have your foot on the brake, you're not going on anywhere, and the moment you release the brake you'll just stay in place waiting for you to hit the gas. If you were on level ground, the car would have started moving like an automatic the moment you left the brakes.

Make sure the shifter is in D

add gas retard and ride the clutch a little

Look at your tach. Man kids have it easy these days, Manuel rarely came with a tach unless it was a fancy car. Your goal is to keep the tach at 2000 rpm, as you let out the clutch.

Rev to 3k and dump the clutch

Rev to 6k and dump the clutch every time, don't trust these cucks, OP.

If your in n then stay there, keep the brakes on. When you feel ready start by changing the clutch to first and just give the car gas until you overcome the hill.

If you're too scared to rev up and dump the clutch, then engage the parking break to keep from rolling back and let it out as you engage the clutch

I had a diesel 5 speed pick up. My friend was driving towing a car trailer and stopped on a hill. He tried 6 times with me coaching him to do a hill start will the ebrake. I ended up having to get in the driver seat.

Tldr: some people suck at life and should stick to walking.

I couldn't do it, I revved really hard and the turbo kicked in, the clutch started slipping and my whole car ran full of smoke. I left it behind now and going to let it be towed. It's too close to another car now for another attempt :-(

Is this bait or is Veeky Forums really this autistic?

>if serious
Use the handbrake to hold the car on the hill, then take your time to engage clutch properly, then release handbrake to go

Don't do this. Doing this in a powerful car like the GTR will destroy the clutch.

Eh, nevermind. Too late I guess.

Millenials

>owns a manual
>cant drive it

stick to automatics muricafag

Oh wow, that really is pathetic.

Unless this is bait, on which case it's damn tasty

>not getting any responses on the Nissan gtr forums

That's a nice kitchen.

-1st gear
-Brakes and clutch pressed
-Redline engine