Manumatic

>manumatic

>salespeople that don't know what they're talking about

>call a dealership and talk to a saleswoman
>Tell her I'm interested in buying a 5.0 V8 F-150 if I can get a Roush supercharger installed by them before taking delivery
>She puts me on hold to ask someone else about it
>Tells me that that's no problem at all, they have plenty of supercharged F-150s on the lot
>"In our vocabulary that's called an EcoBoost!"
>Hang up

>Test drive 4 cars from 4 dealerships
>Ask the salesmen what they think of the manual vs. auto in the specific model
>Only 1 of them can drive stick
>mfw

People who work at dealerships or auto shops should know how to drive stick, no exceptions.

I don't understand though, why many people have a grudge against automatic transmission. As far as I know they've gotten quite good with the advent of computers.

>listed as manual
>doesn't have a clutch pedal

holy shit you just reminded me of Joecartoon

Fun is the answer. People finding more engaging. And it is extremely satisfying, and people are scared that manuals will stop being produced if the popularity of auto continues to increase. This leads to a vendetta against auto.

It's not about how good they are its about preference.

Personally I never want to drive auto dd or for enjoyment. But I live where everyone knows manual and this is the norm.

Technically speaking, the Ecoboost ones are supercharged: the supercharger is being driven by a turbine in the exhaust, which makes it a turbo-supercharger, or turbocharger.

However, that cunt should get a new job.

They've come a long way, but they aren't perfect yet. Some people still want manual because of driver engagement, or because they can easily keep it in the powerband.

>2017
>too poor to afford an auto

my tiburon was like this
vin said it was a manual, it wasnt

But it is essentially sold as turbocharged engines.

>tfw upper class
>I still buy manual because I actually enjoy driving

>getting baited this easy
is Veeky Forums full of gullible dads or something? everybody always takes the bait

>Implying I don't get entertained out of shitposting
Baits are my food, bitch.

Automatics are objectively superior, but I don't care. I buy a manual because I enjoy the act of driving, and don't want the car to do any of the driving for me.

Get bent, frogposter. gb2/b.

this, having an automatic is the height of cuckery. Might as well hire a bull to fuck your wife instead of doing it yourself.

>what is SMG

>Technically speaking, the Ecoboost ones are supercharged: the supercharger is being driven by a turbine in the exhaust, which makes it a turbo-supercharger, or turbocharger.
they're not Roushs though

Quality post, as expected from a fucking frogposter. gb2/b.

nice meltdown

I enjoy driving around with my Automatic trans.
Getting to corner at higher speeds with both hands on the wheel.

When you have been married long enough and you have run that ass into the ground, will discover that finding something or someone else for your wife to fuck is the best path to happiness. Free time is a commodity worth more than pussy.

I enjoy driving around with my manual cis.
Getting to corner at higher speeds with both her hands on me

spoken like a true autotragic apologist lazy cuck

I like high speed cornering with my hand on my trans' stick and hers one mine. i drive an auto

faggot

not as gay as a MANual driver

it's MANUAL because it was made for MAN

its MANual cause you gotta jerk off the car to get it to work

>not driving a true sequential manual
>not getting the best of both worlds (manual gear selection w/o trashing your clutch/tranny on a bad throw)

I thought it was Maneul because only poor immigrants even drive that shit.

>implying I can afford that

>manual gear selection
>implying that's what driving manual is about
top lel