All the cards and art
bandori.party/

Song of the "day": youtube.com/watch?v=u5yQuAlSdT0

Infodump: pastebin.com/XhRfCdyp

Previous thread: Previous previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/zs8Vy4dD
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

...Just realized I forgot to change the song of the "day." Anyways, other than that, I think I did everything right. Last thread fell off because lolpage10

I think the pastebin was updated

pastebin.com/zs8Vy4dD

Ah, well, there's that too. Thanks, if I make the next thread I'll remember to fix it.

You idiots actually let this general die?

An hour later and I would have been up to perform my duty

Did you ever tweet to her asking what her favorite LL was? Or am I thinking of a different user?
I try not to post too often as I feel like I'd be too talkative and annoying, seems I was too slow on the draw. Maybe Kasumianon's spats of Aimi posting isn't such a bad thing.

>Saaya's hips
>Arisa's chest
I guess Rimi is alright too.

She hasn't hit her peak yet

Reminder that with the anime over and the game's novelty wearing off this general will only become more of a ghost town from now on, so we might as well move to a slower and cooler board while there's still some life to go around.

You mean Saaya's pits.

>You mean Saaya's pits.
I am also all about the Saaya pits. What I wouldn't give to get in there after she's just finished a performance.

Is there even talk of bandori on /a/ or any board? This is the only place I've seen it on.

/a/ had threads while the anime was airing. They weren't many and they didn't have a very long lifespan, but they did exist.

One time, one ficking time i go out amd have fun with my only friends, and this thread dies, i am disgusted with you, the tact that my shitposting was keeping this alive makes me feel good tho, i eally hope this does nt happen aggain
T. Kasumifag, the saviour of /gbp/

>friends
Well, I hope you learned your lesson.

Wait. You're telling me you actually left the safety and comfort of your own computer? Was it dangerous? Did you almost died?

We had a week long thread once it was our crowning achievement

What this general really needs is more cute legs posting.

Who is this cutie?

She's got a nice setup going on

Im rally tires anddrunk rn but i might tell you how was it when i wake up

Is that sweat or dust

Post your favorite stamp!

I always wonder if this one looks condescending

I miss Lisa's otsukare.
Funny how Hina stole the full combo call from Sayo though.

wtf i might buy a lower desk that looks comfy af

i wish i knew what they all said

That's all pretty basic moon, user.

Simply google bandori emotes.

>tfw ran out of 2 stars to level up

One day I will get around to viewing all their events for free stars

When is Roselia getting a genki song? It has something so cute and saccharine that would make PasuPare embarrased

>discord coop room is now 75% useless chat, 24% reg room
>vet room is now as rare as 4* gacha roll
>they stick with shitty gate/karma meta and they can barely reach 5m point
Why the fuck does discord love e-peen so fucking goddamn much? I can't give less shit about your shitty bot command or your muh IRL crap.
At least now I get another sekrit club that's less crowded but more game oriented with 80% S score rate.

A cute song about cats

>mfw I just do randoms and get Bs all the time.

naa fuck that maybe in another decade
better option

Ran's really cute, in all honesty. If she weren't such a stereotypical teenage rebel, I'd wanna do all sorts of non-lewd date-like activities with her.

i wish she was badder
a bad girl >:)
punk rocker !!!!
fight the power

maybe she is lol idk how to read chinese

Fucking orange shitters man.
Its either the orange or the red that always shit themselves.

Jesus Christ, fund it

I'm always a purple I think the game recognizes my ability.

I'd love to see some three-way argument with Yukina, Sayo, and Lisa about this. Followed by Kasumi barging in and wanting to do a duet with Yukina.

It's just a phase, look at how much cuter she was in middle school. One day she'll get over it and become a skilled flower arranger and beautiful wife who still plays music with her childhood friends as a hobby.

Yeah purple is usually the mlg guy color. Nice one user!

wtf I love Afterwho now

still dislike the bassist tho

Himari is popular!

im not saying i wouldnt fuck her but... shes just not first on the list..

I'm not saying you're homosexual, you're just a faggot.

im gay for this babe apparantly

im so fucking into saechi she is so attractive

She has a surprisingly large amount of gaijin fans, oddly enough. I mean, it's obvious to see why, but yeah, she's gorgeous.

remember how ugly rimi is tho
i mean she's cute in her own way i guess

haha yeah better not say your a saechi fan cause im gonna have to kill everysingle one of them

hehe that was a joke pls dont die

>try not to cry
>cry like a little bitch

wtf i need to watch that
>nyaa down
okay maybe not haha

Achievement!

I just leeched someone who was Top 100 in the first event.

Should have downloaded it when it was linked here.

I admit, I shed a tear too upon watching that

IIRC there was a bilibili link last thread, you can watch it there.

First thread creator here. I guess it happened. It was great that thread 1 made it to bump but poster numbers in these threads have declined. It has been a good run but if this keeps up (thread dying) we may not even reach the vg cup.

I follow way slower threads than this my friend.

If you think we're dead you should see Armored Core general

Everybody is busy with the event

It's probably just a slow day, but yeah even I noticed a shift in the post rate here over the past few days. But I'm not too worried, in all honesty, I don't expect this place to ever be as big as say /@/ or /llsifg/ but I'm confident it'll get more lively around here in the future. Although, for better or worse, that's hard to say. Slower boards generally are less autistic.

Invite me to this secret room plz. I need it.

Sure. 963m7j5

revive from dead!

I appreciate this guy's dedication but I wish his writing wasn't complete chicken scratch.

Urge to sniff rising

ded

wrong: this thread is just sleeping

And so the Hikawacest continues.

Will Arisa forever be the one without a head accessory?

Who is that at the bottom?

Just woke up and realized that it was not a dream, i still cant believe it happened

>Tsugu stamp
That event can't come soon enough. She's totally stolen my heart.

Looks like Tsugumi.

We must learn from our past mistakes

we need to spread our autism across the world so there is always someone who can save the thread

im just gonna go ahead and blame the american autist for not doing his job

Tsugu ended up breaking up with Hina because she thought she was too ordinary for a perfect gf. Onee-chan is there to comfort.

Heated debate

poor tsugu has no chance of winning against tryhard yukina

Tell her how it is, Tsugu. Tell how much of a tryhard she is

TSUGU IS THE WINNER!

you wish

Roselia Live

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:fca9e40946a9ea93e028e35fc693c9af44f7e84e&dn=%5baQ%5d%20Roselia%e3%83%a9%e3%82%a4%e3%83%96%e6%98%a0%e5%83%8f%20(2017%e5%b9%b42%e6%9c%885%e6%97%a5TOKYO%20DOME%20CITY%20HALL%e9%96%8b%e5%82%ac%e3%80%8cBanG%20Dream!%203rd%e2%98%86LIVE%20Sparklin%e2%80%99%20PARTY%202017!%e3%80%8d)%20(BD%201080p%20FLAC).mkv&tr=http%3a%2f%2fopen.nyaatorrents.info%3a6544%2fannounce

Bang Dream second Live

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:1ebe771192eced51f7894b191a8725a894bd7e47&dn=BanG%20Dream!%20Second%e2%98%86LIVE%20Starrin%e2%80%99PARTY%202016!%20%5bBDrip%5d%5b1080p%5d%5bHEVC%20Ma10p%20AAC%5d.mkv&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.opentrackr.org%3a1337%2fannounce

Anyone have more pictures of beta PoPiPa?

I miss shuwa age when everybody would play on expert and not die and get good A and S scores.
Every game now at least one shitter dies to the shitty song that some other shitter that played on hard chose and then whe get B at most.

Thank god they changed Arisa. I could have lived with that Rimirin though.

Sorry user I only ever played hard shuwa.

I wonder if proto-Rimi had Arisa's tsun side.

they look very idolish

I bought the novel but I don't knpow how to rip it.