youtube.com/watch?v=Na1JEcog_t4
youtube.com/watch?v=tZyZIZ1MfuM
youtube.com/watch?v=SImbH918OQs
youtube.com/watch?v=wxRXBxRux4I
youtube.com/watch?v=i4PCOAJ80lo
youtu.be/nFWrjPwfwYU
youtu.be/XEtRzDYYBuY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What do I buy? In sea of flames and STILL no robes.

shorts under skirt

Posting best girl in everything even loosely connected to SMT.

How much did SMT 1 sell on the iOS? Why was it not for Android? Don't they know most people that play games have an Android since its easier for emulation?

Alice a shit

You only get the robes after meeting Izanami at the end of the Sea of Flames. Until you get to her, you will have to suffer through the damage. There's nothing you can do about it sadly.

Izanami is a bea
then what the fuck is the point of me getting it if I finish the sea of flames? Or does Inferno also deal damage?

What manga? I need it.

You're a shit, I'm sorry for insulting you man.

Devil Summoner: Raidou Kuzunoha vs. The Lone Marebito

Fuck you

There is a key item you need to beat the game called the White Dragon Orb. It is located in the Sea of Flames, and is inside something called the Holy Vase. You need to hear about the Holy Vase from a skeleton in Infini Palace, and then you need to go back to the Sea of Flames and use Rick's Bracelet to get the White Dragon Orb out of the vase. I presume the robes exsist to make this process a bit less frustrating.

Someone please tell me how to beat Captain Jack

I read on guide that charming him sometimes works, but the success rate is pitiful

Your aspect ratio looks off. Is it set to 4:3? I recommend changing it to 8:7, it looks a lot better that way.

Looks the same to me.

Thanks my man, I am guessing the game tells you that you need the white dragon orb and its located in the sea of flames right? For a NES game (originally anyways) the cryptic bullshit is very small.

This triggers the /smtg/

Thank you..

That's cold man.

Yep, the game tells you that you need it, and it tells you that it's in the Sea of Flames. I have my problems with this game, but it does a pretty good job at telling you what to do through NPC diolouge.

FUCKING WHAT IS THE POINT OF THIS SHIT IT JUST WASTES YOUR TIME.

Please assist

What the hell am I supposed to do to this guy

I literally can't do enough damage to him

fuse doppelganger

use save states until he doesn't heal himself that turn

I beat him by having 3 repel gun demons and waiting until he killed himself. You'll probably want some more damage on top depending on how often he uses Pure Blue.

That seems like the only way to do this battle

guess it's off to the grind mines for me

Big titty monster adult version of Alice when?

What's the point of playing a videogame when you can just look up the story on youtube?
Just wastes your time.

>Gather a whole bunch of points in one battle.
>Use Hunt move to kill last enemy for a little more.
>Get Stomachache.
I was a little mad, but that's hardly the worst these games have ever done.

I spent 3 and a half hours on Pandora's fight and then it decided to uses that super butterfly attack twice in a row causing one of my party members to get charmed, who then proceeded to murder my MC because they were faster than him.

>tfw izanami and izanagi were siblings
wtf man

Does Apocalypse not have a true freedom ending like Nocturne or Catherine

youtube.com/watch?v=kgo8-IcE2vs
>tfw this plays
shit gets so real

wtf japaaaaaan

How freely should I use demon sources

I don't want to use any of them, but now I have a bunch of them that are useless anyways

What do

Use them freely. You can get them again on NG+, and they usually become useless after a while if you don't use them right away.

Stop eating so much, fatty.

Am I just being a weeb thinking the english SMT IV voices are really not great? I found them a huge turn off, Isabeau was fine mostly but Sawashiro does a better job. Jonathan makes me want to turn the voices off.

Post amazing music along with people dancing furiously, please.
youtube.com/watch?v=VTJPpJprgqI
youtube.com/watch?v=yP2cFu6q-hQ
youtube.com/watch?v=DJJMrVgnu5Y

And my all time personal favourite.
youtube.com/watch?v=IQcnanaCjEA

I can't find that chapter anywhere.
pls spoonfeed

youtube.com/watch?v=bpb7-HeASnU

To each their own.

I prefer the dubs honestly.

So apparently this was made by the P1 and 2 guy
is it good?

Maybe I'm biased because I just hate Jonathan's voice and could probably masturbate to Sawashiro's voice if I needed to

I thought it was just going to be something to do with Isamu, but I can get behind this.

I'm trying out the undub and yeah Sawashiro is great. JP Burroughs is good enough to make me miss her English VA either.

In IVA's dub I really liked Krishna, Odin, and Dagda's voices but Asahi was incredibly grating and brought the whole thing down and I bet she's better in JP to make playing through that worth it too.

>PSVita

Guess I'll never know

youtube.com/watch?v=fOYwChN0tfM
youtube.com/watch?v=TxJkWYzt2fE
youtube.com/watch?v=uCmNKiWDfew

youtube.com/watch?v=i3WN7c_aosU

It doesn't look good to me

ey, I beat captain jack

Found some demons with reflect gun, and it was ez pz

Are there any other boss fights like this? Where you have to reflect certain attacks in order to win?

Yeah Jimenez and Gore, reflecting gun is crucial against Gore, Alice and Dopel are godly in SJ

Oh, yeah, that's the thing that comes out on May 2nd-
>it's fucking may 2nd
>but digital only
I'd rather die than reformat my vita one more time.

>that garbage-looking combat

This has been a roller coaster of emotions.

It could just be a bad video but the menus alone turned me off.

It also reminds me of Lost Dimension, which I hated with a burning passion.

I wish I had the kusoge gene some people have where they can just play shitty 200 hour jrpgs and have fun.

Other than MegaTen I have a hard time finishing RPGs unless they're pretty short

Eh, I've played worse before. The music's pretty neat too.
It'd have to be fairly cheap for me to actually buy it though.

>made the worst persona games
What do you think?

You and me both, man. That's why I envy the guy who said he enjoyed the FExPersona game.

How's Mind=0

youtube.com/watch?v=z0IDL5XWQVo
youtube.com/watch?v=IXkvn2ctcm4
youtube.com/watch?v=3tHAF3gZ7TY
youtube.com/watch?v=50MTGAvcngM

I don't know man, it wasn't cheap enough for me to justify buying it. I was seriously considering it though.
Plus I've played and enjoyed a lot of objectively bad/boring games anyway.

I don't mind the music from both games honestly.
youtube.com/watch?v=QlGnqovzGkM
youtube.com/watch?v=ihZkuadMqUw

What? The combat system was at the very least great but too much sessions cutscenes.
I dont see knowing wrong of it outside of the setting

Also if it is a censorship thing you can just pirate and download the uncensor patch

youtube.com/watch?v=qDsDYCI3fyc
youtube.com/watch?v=WlTqnI-xQwM
youtube.com/watch?v=8t8AtV0Oov8

It's not good, but it's not bad either. It's one of those games you'll actually have to play to find out if you'll enjoy it instead of relying on other people's opinions. It can be hit or miss.

Honestly no one would be even talking about that game if it was not announced as SMT x FE. Early on they changed what it was going to be so it was originaly and at the time of the trailer going to be just that, SMTQ but they changed it for idolshit. And did not sell as well it could have.

True, honestly the setting is something from a compile game but ironically has a budget and it's just feels like at the very least a decent game maybe even great if you dont dislike idolshit. I feel that if it wasn't SMTXFE it would be called funnily enough a hidden gem.

no, just neogaf

youtube.com/watch?v=hnncLWenZnw
youtube.com/watch?v=lTMrtrK8Xf4
youtube.com/watch?v=7RiHmQcHa84
youtube.com/watch?v=av8BRLzIChU
youtube.com/watch?v=B274jFa5hxY
youtube.com/watch?v=CHPYTkFqH6w
youtube.com/watch?v=QCCKSr8V5QA
youtube.com/watch?v=Na1JEcog_t4
youtube.com/watch?v=tZyZIZ1MfuM
youtube.com/watch?v=SImbH918OQs
youtube.com/watch?v=wxRXBxRux4I
youtube.com/watch?v=i4PCOAJ80lo

How are their humans living in the sea of flames?

HOW DARE THEY MAKE FUN OF GAY PEOPLE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

He didn't make P4 though.

>Meguro will die in your lifetime

Isn't it just a throwback to Kashiwagi? Who's also a throwback to the older lady in P3's Babe Hunt? Or I guess it actually physically is Kashiwagi in P3, but you get the point.
I don't see a problem at all.

user we have to move past those problematic and ancient years of 2006, back before modern culture and tolerance was invented

The bad thing about them is they were hardly on screen. Their appearance was cut short

So we have to complain about re used and unfunny jokes that are well over ten years old now? Thanks for clearing that up.

Stop taking me so seriously nigga

Any particular reason why Persona fans always get shit on by the mainline fans? Can't have a proper discussion about Persona without being called a casual.

Most persona fans ain't played Persona 2, let alone Persona 1

They get scared by first person dungeons

1 and 2 have absolutely nothing similar to 3,4 and 5 though.

I got through Persona 1, but 2's combat was such a slog that I skipped it.
Personally I'll take P1's fight an enemy every 1 step than play P2's combat.

>They get scared by first person dungeons

It's actually because P1 and P2 are really tedious to play.

P2's combat is boring because they forgot to balance the game. EP is actually challenging and you need to need to properly change commands and personas in battle instead of just doing fusion spells over and over.

Well that's why they're called casuals.

>P1
>Tedious to play
Only if you never get any decent personae and don't properly level up your team.

FUCK PERSONA AND FUCK LAWFAGS

>Only if you never get any decent personae and don't properly level up your team.

Nah man P1 is super slow and negotiations suck ass

It's not just of the times either because like Soul Hackers is super sonic speed comparatively

>They get scared by first person dungeons
I don't know man, Persona 1 was only really hard in Avidia World and that Philemon Shrine Cave. I literally used level 15-20 Personas, right up until Pandora.

P3 was much harder than P1 SEBEC Route, not counting Pandora.

>it's another "Mara puns about it's own appearance" sequence
No! You don't have to do that! It doesn't make the giant dick any funnier when it puns about itself being a giant dick! Is it poetic that a demon of temptation can't resist the temptation to make bad jokes about it's own appearance? In every appearance it makes?

It's funny enough to see that Mara specializes in 'pierce skills' (P3) and is weak to Ice. That kind of gameplay punning is fine, and can be really clever if it's changed to suit the game. But they really beat those dick jokes in dialogue for all they're worth.

Which district had the best music and why is it Ikebukuro
youtu.be/nFWrjPwfwYU
youtu.be/XEtRzDYYBuY

Which is better gameplay-wise; Soul Hackers or Strange Journey?

Soul Hackers but that's just my odd opinion.

They're both first person dungeon crawlers so the basic gameplay is pretty similar.
SJ has a greater quantity of demons and feels more modern than SH, so if I had to pick one I'd say SJ.

They're both good and worth playing though.

I'm tempted to say SH just because you run so fast in it. It and P1P let you fucking sprint all over the fucking place, I went back to SJ and I forgot that you can't go faster.

God I hope they change that in DSJ. Let me fucking break the speed barrier like I was playing Doom.

Does anyone else feel like P5's soundtrack is really overrated? There are a couple tracks that I like but most of it just seems kind of meh.

SH. SJ bored me.

It fits the mood.

It's not a great OST to listen to on its own.

In game its excellent, though.

SH because even though SJ has tougher dungeons it's slow, the music is mediocre, and the battle system is lame

I'm getting really sick of the "every battle theme has to have lyrics and never changes once throughout the game" meme

Man, I wish more games did that. Like those Tales games, Grandia, or even the Mother series. It really feels awesome getting far into the story and the music changes to fit the mood or story.

besides Beneath The Mask being overused (there should have been a new Tokyo theme for when you come after Shido and are walking around in a hoodie), I enjoyed it immensely.

It has a lot of 60-90 second songs that hit the spot for me, and the battle themes for the minibosses sound straight out of DDS.

Rivers in the Desert (The Instrumental version too), Keeper of Lust, Blooming Villain, Willpower, Yaldabaoth, Whims of Fate, Sunset Bridge and Beneath The Mask (Both regular and - Rain) are all great.

I reckon everything else is just above average, not amazing or anything.

Later on they at least did what they should've done for Nanako's Dungeon in P4, where they play the Dungeon Theme (Heist theme in this case) instead of the regular battle theme.

Personally I just forked over $10 for a new battle theme though.