/ndg/ - NieR/Drakengard General #75

>[THIS GENERAL HAS SPOILERS]

Increase Production of Type-OP Anons Edition

If you have any suggestions or links you think would be useful, then respond with it to the OP and help build up the archives.

>[Official NieR:Automata page]
platinumgames.com/games/nier-automata/

>[DRAKENGARD/NIER COLLECTION ARCHIVE] - World Guides, Novellas, Lore, etc.
mega.nz/#F!1U9FABJA!mMSLFtaWnMsjC5kNrzsgHA

>[PC Troubleshooting]
pastebin.com/qEZD3VLJ

>[NieR:Automata Unit Data & Fishing Encyclopedia] - Untranslated, use Chrome
wiki3.h1g.jp/nierautomata/index.php?個体データ

>[/ndg/ Downloads Pastebin] - Ripped OST, Lewds, Steam Reskin
pastebin.com/YWG8irCu

>[NieR:Automata Memory Cage Novella Full Translation]
mintychu.dreamwidth.org/340.html

>[NieR:Automata Post-Ending Concert Spoilers]
pastebin.com/kJx42ddA

>[NieR: Automata Mining and Moddin Steam Group]
steamcommunity.com/groups/nierMnM

>[Nier Automata Lossless OST + Bonus HACKING TRACKS Disc]
mega.nz/#F!xpND2ZQI!SGnaDUc7MW5VDCJ4B9q4xA
mega.nz/#F!ppsjEICJ!SH2WwEAxnsQd99rZfN6u8Q
PASSWORD=hikaru

English track list
vgmdb.net/album/65091

Nier:Automata Save Editor:
Python script:
dropbox.com/s/p9539mxoe2lyi5s/N_A_editor.py?dl=0
Executable:
dropbox.com/s/jt2gs9ou1nhxhfc/N_A_editor.exe?dl=0

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/RiMtWAns
youtube.com/watch?v=vy_xbXIJ898&t=317s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The way I see it, it probably is meant to be something along the lines of "Oh not only the androids are genocidal towards robots, some of which don't want to harm them. Just look at the robots being on a hate-crusade against dolls because someone went haywire over them."

Or what said, idk

>mfw this general dies
>mfw user lied to me about making next thread

It will come back to life.... I hope.

A2 looks so damn cute in that outift.

I want to marry her.

So that concert ending thing is Ending E.2 that happens if you quit out at the end?

Did I get that right?

A2 is a dirty, stinky girl though

My name is Plato 1728. I am a failure of a machine. I was designed for combat, but I can't use weapons. Everyone makes fun of me, and my life is horrible.

I am a dumb machine. I got lost during battle, and ended up in some kind of factory. I found a whole pile of dolls discarded there. They share the same fate I do.

I am a foolish machine. Today, I had to fight at that factory. All of the dolls got completely destroyed. Crushed by my friends and foes, who can do nothing but fight fight fight.

I activated my cannon and shot everyone there. I'm not sure why I did that. All I know is I decided to fight. Because I'm just a stupid, broken machine.

>Too broke to buy DLC

Hope someone mods this stuff in.

I just re-did the ending after getting everything interesting that was left to unlock.

That ending isn't any easier to watch on the second time through.

>le 2B kaine outfit is kaine's model!
end this horrific meme kaine's model would have way bigger tits and you'd see her bulge on top of that

when can you actually start the dlc content?
starting a third playthrough, went to the desert door at level 6 or so, no access

No link to the other strategy guide stories?

pastebin.com/RiMtWAns

I don't believe you and I won't be convinced until a kind PCbro with freecam posts similar shots as

I'll just wait, I can't believe they actually cared about making a check on the exe so you can't give yourself DLC items you don't own instead of a fucking patch that fixes quite the issues with the fucking game. I really want to punch square enix ceo in the face but not for 11 shekels.

Bonus

I hate it too but I also respect it.

I don't have time to reinstall the game and level up again. Spoil me the DLC pls.

>Enix: Holy shit our game did really good
>Enix: Lets create some DLC
>Enix 2: Sounds good, we should also include some fixes for our beloved PC users and also throw in some free items just to show we care.
>Enix: Get the fuck out

>ctrl+f
>RiMtWAns
>0 results
I'll add it next one. Or you could.
I added the Memory Cage translation, at least.

You'll need to explain what's wrong. I tried the OST links in the OP and they worked fine for me.

20 hour long story dlc featuring Jackass blowing shit up and doing experiments on androids when?

never ever
shit square enix

SING WITH ME FAGGOTS

so we can forget Square Enix shitted on us with this 15 shekels dlc

>youtube.com/watch?v=vy_xbXIJ898&t=317s

Does anyone a DoD3 ost link that's alive?
Every one I found is dead.

The DLC current was already being made before the game even released. Yoko Taro already it was just something they put together using leftover budget.

shit S-E

At this point I just assume Japanese devs have no faith in PC. They don't see the marketing potential of it because it doesn't exist in Japan.

Nips are fucking retarded, 2 nukes weren't enough.

>the network orders the machines to gather dolls and destroy them every day
But why? Do the machines fear dolls? Is this a punishment, or a curse? Or are they simply trying to see if destruction of these dolls can trigger a similar reaction in the machines made to destroy them?

YAMEROOOOOOOO

Try that outfit with blond hair. It looks really nice.

this dlc?

Somebody help understaning the storyline plz
So does ending D lead up to ending E? I heard that ending C fucks up 9S beyond repair and A2 dies with the Tower.

Yes. The robots are treated very badly by the resistance members. One asks 2B if she wants to torture one of the machines for fun. After the scene you can talk to a machine and it begs you to kill it.

:^) Someone sacrifice their 15 dollars so I can get the DLC

Why the fuck would PC get free items when nobody else is? PC market is an afterthought to Japanese devs.

This thread better not die. I just got into NieR and I need to check out all the Automata side stuff when I'm done.

Wow, this DLC is a rip off

machines don't have feelings
only simulated ones

Can someone upload the cpks of the dlc

I just went through the level 99 coliseum fight on godmode, and there's just no way they expect anyone to beat that legitimately. What the fuck was Taro thinking?

It's a challenge

What about the YoRHa gang? They have machine cores and they have feelings.

they look humanoid so their feelings are more genuine obviously

Friendly reminder Square Enix fucked us with this trash.

>Not changing 2B's model but using that crappy Kaine model

actual question, is the DLC worth 15 dollars? seems expensive for what it is

It isn't, I have money to spare since I'm not a poorfag and I still feel betrayed by SE.

Is there any particular reason for it or is it overall bad?

>3 easy arenas
>only 1 good costume
>2B ruined
>9S is okay but still shit
>Cosmetics that are only useful for 2B and A2, you can't change 9S
>At best 1 hour of gameplay if you have good chips, lvl 4 weps and lvl 90-99

Basically something that's worth, let's say, 10 shekels.

its worth like. $7

$15 is 1/4 the original price of the game

So besides bad cosmetics and easy areas in an already easy game is there anything else that makes it not worth it?

What does Nier 9S look like when self destructed?

Nop, you can make a cute A2 at least. If you have the money then get it, the best you can do is waiting for discount.

So the only bad things about the dlc are cosmetics and difficulty? The rest of the dlc good then?

A2 is always cute though

Anyone else see the capitalized letters in the download description? Does it mean anything?

TDLCDROBYMOSDOAARDLCCAJOWINNRRSHRERTSNRADLLAONSNCLDPAVNTT

Nobody cares about 9S here :( can someone take a pic? I want to see him

It's just a couple of enemy arenas. There isn't much to the DLC at all. It's not horrible but it's far too expensive for what it is, especially when the costumes are just models ported over from a seven year old PS3 game. But I mean if you like the game's combat then the arenas are fun, and the new music is great as always. Plus you can customize the hair of the protagonists who aren't garbage if you care about that kind of thing.

I think it's just trying to look like machine speak.

Ok it seems like I am going to buy that DLC
Do you have another pic?

Fucking sissy lovers stay on

Holy shit look at that ASS. No wonders why 2B wants to fuck him
More please

Dat 9S ass! 2B, please squeeze it for me.

>Pathetic faggot samefagging this hard

/ndg/ reached a new low today.

Looks like you are wrong, Irene-user and myself are really into 9S Ass you know ;)
Sorry if you are sad because you will never have that ass and girls looking at you

What's wrong with some 9S ass?

Help guys... I recently beat this game and now I feel emptiness...

What do?

>Editing screenshots on paint.

KEK at least try pathetic faggot.

(You)

Buy the $15 DLC. And look at 9S' ass.

9S has a great S-shape body.

>15 dollarydoos for 3 outfits and some bonus fights.

I'm not that desperate

>S-shape body.
Ah, I meant S-line.

Took a 9S booty pic.

Thanks mate. Love that ass.

>very nice thread we're having here gents
>thread devolves into shit as soon as the 9S fags arrive
Every time

Don't know what your problem is. We are always here.

dayum

Saving it to my 9S ASS folder. I hope 2B knows how to enjoy it, if I were her I would be grabbing it all day

Ups meant to quote .
So, changing the topic to something more serious, do we have any texture mods now?

>do we have any texture mods now?
None that I know of.

Besides the fact that you're the most obnoxious group here, my main problem is how you consistently get baited by trolls. Responding to worthless shit
with more worthless shit
makes you just as guilty as /b/tard of shitting up the board.

We come here to talk about a game we all love. What does samefaggotry have anything to do with /ndg/? More importantly, why do you feel the need to prove anything to a rando you'll never meet again? Stop responding to trolls and keep the discussion on topic.

Night /ndg/. Please stay alive.

A-are you willing to share said folder?

I found another route besides O where 9S survives.

He survives in ending G too. In fact that's probably my favorite one.

O yeah, I forgot about that. I got that on accident first playthrough because I wanted to check out his Flight Unit. Q and G are practically the same ending since 9S will find a purpose with a Scanner's never ending search for knowledge.

I'd advise you hit level 80 before attempting to get the outfits.

I meant for everyone you disgruntled fartknocker.

There are 2 nsfw mods.

Who should I use to fight Emil? A2, 9S, or 2B?

You can't just say that without posting a link. There's the 2B nude mod in the OP pastebin and what else?

Another one I'm too lazy to link for you. The more recent one is a proper replacer mod but I dunno how he managed it. If I did I'd make a texture mod too.