>Current Invitational:
None

>Upcoming Invitationals:
Check Back After Spring

>PES 17 Info:
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Pro_Evolution_Soccer_2017

>Previously:
>Fetus Saves & Related
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Pro_Evolution_Soccer_2017#2017_Veeky Forums_Spring_Babby_Cup_Qualifiers
>people shitting on /r9k/ for no good reason
>not much, desu

>no good reason

You know better than that.

benis

Veeky Forums Baseball League Update

We're up to day 30 now. UL One is probably the worst thing I've ever seen.

Is /co/ still the laughingstock of the cup or this title now belongs to /pol/?

KANNA NO

>unable to link the last thread
>/co/
>Shitting on /r9k/ for no reason
Why are you such a faggot

/pol/, because they got aborted

/pol/ definitely

/pol/

Remember when people thought NFR would save Veeky Forums?

/pol/ getting aborted on the day Hitler killed himself is just pottery.

/pol/ and /wsg/ desu

It links to the last thread
/co/ isn't a bad board, especially when compared to the other big ones
and /r9k/ is a funny board. You're the faggot.

>that entire OP
Im going to bed, you disgust me.

tfw just as elite in a completely random boreball simulator as we are in PES

>implying they're not the same thing

It's /pol/

He's playing a novel form of 12th dimensional hyperchess that requires autism levels that shouldn't even be possible.

>/co/ isn't a bad board
>/r9k/ is a funny board

Hey,
I'm autistic

If I wanted to attempt to become a commentator, how would I do that?

[s4s] will be brutally exposed.

Remember when people thought an 8 team 5 up Fetus was a good idea to let the shits known as /pol/ and /wsg/ get a free pass to the Babby Cup? Good thing /merit/ had some sense for a change and we managed to flush those shits away.

12/9 is still and will always be absolute garbage

this level of post rationalization is worse than what /pol/ spews out on a daily basis

Ask whoever is streaming the current cup (sou?) on skype

instead we get another free point spree for whoever is lucky enough to draw Veeky Forums and /t/ in their groups
not exactly an improvement

You can't be worse than some of the regulars, just message Sou on his skype, he's usually first come first served when it comes to commentators

It really isn't

and you need to stop taking /r9k/ seriously

So what chances are there that /mlp/ stays in the babbies and we can finally have a good Summer cup?

But it was fun.
At least we can meme at /pol/ now, and we have their fans out of the cup for six months, which might let us assess what will happen with the second /pol/.
Veeky Forums might pick something up if they get an easy group or fix their shit. /t/ in the past few months are known to pull points out of their ass against /g/, /a/ and /i/, they might do it again, their aim is to avoid the spoon.
Pretty low unfortunately.

Literally none

who ready for 3 stars

After it happened, I felt it had it's ups and downs

People where right in saying there was too many pointless matches for such a small tournament, but I did enjoy the last day finale of each group, with the two bottom teams fighting for survival over the other

If anything, >PES has shown us that the worse team will get the best GK ever and pull bullshit wins against obviously better teams.

but they already have three stars

>Skype

Really just that? Contact a Mexican on Skype and prove you're real?

100000 hours in microsoft paint

You don't even have to prove you're real. The only thing you have to prove is that you're not banned.

the same chances as any pot 3 team has of actually beating them
i.e. less than zero

Not so much an update as something funny.

Donald Trump, /pol/'s second best hitter has been taken out because of his 'foot thing'
Expected to be out for a month.

In other news.
/u/'s Madokami has been suspended indefinitely.
/v/'s Senator Armstrong pitches a complete game with only 1 hit against /a/, thus being the closest to a perfect game/no-hitter so far this year.
The current AI prediction as to what the World Series will be is UL's /r9k/ and IBL's /wsg/

>/r9k/-/wsg/ world series
wake me up

It's somewhat unlikely that will be the actual outcome. Playoffs are one series larger than in the MLB so there's more chances for them to blow it.

>Madokami has been suspended indefinitely.

It was for arguing with an umpire so it shouldn't be too long. Maybe 5 games at most.

Doesn't say if there was shoving or anything.

>arguing with an umpire
That can get you suspended in boreball? Specially if there was no shoving.

>5 games at most
>not too long
Not being familiar with boreball, that sounds like a long time. Missing 5 matches would be catastrophic for a divegrass or a niggerball player, for example.

I appreciate it, user

There's like a million games in the baseball season and there's way more guys on the roster than in divegrass.

>5 matches would be catastrophic

Every game in baseball does matter, but a season is 162 games long, so comparatively it's less. Also Madokami is a catcher, and /u/'s other catcher, But We're Both Girls isn't horrible by any means.

I may just attempt to commentate then.
As I doubt they would have a new person commentate in Spring, anything happening afterwards?

check the "Upcoming invitationals" page linked on the main wiki, that's the best place to start. check the main channel on hitbox to see what's happening there or soon, there's a calendar linked in the stream title if someone is streaming

but seriously, only commentate if you have something to say about the game or the teams. so many people just get up there to have a little fun and be in the spotlight. very few add something to the match. especially if the game you're commentating is boring (something you can't control), it can be harder than you think

The Babbies are a better time to commentate than the Elites, user. Summer is coming up and if you fancy yourself any decent at it after you give commentating a test run it's good to get experience and prove you're not an untested quality when Boris takes his roll call of commentators for Summer.

Other than that, it's always best to commentate for matches of teams whose memes you're familiar with to a good extent, and it always helps to have at least some passing familiarity with how football works and what's happening or about to happen on the pitch.

I mainly would like to commentate as I have enjoyed this for years now, and would like to help contribute in some way. Commentating seems to be one of the few ways I could.
What do you mean by "add something to the match"? From what I've seen, when a match is boring, the commentators tend to go to bantering with each other.

I know how football works, and if all fails, my roommate still plays it, he can spot me

Bantering with the other commentators is fine but if /4ccg/'s """""""stringent""""""" standards for commentary are to be believed it's better that you fill points where the streamer is just repeating what the players are doing onstream with some analysis of what each team is trying to do tactically. Being on-topic (ie not too much meme banter) is probably the right way to go.

Hemmmmmmmmingway is elite

>lying on the internet

Pretty much. Be able to contribute stuff of value in terms of discussing the game and add banter on top of that.

The match is the primary focus.

If you are actually good at banter with people you have barely spoken with you might get away without it but very few people here are.

>add something to the match
Talk about the memes, talk about the gameplay, talk about the tictacs, talk about WHY the match is boring, talk about the implications a match, or the current result, has on the current tournament or invitational. A good simple rule is "If you can say it in the stream chat, don't say it on the mic."

Even so, it's also easy to force things out of your mouth to fill silence, which isn't always necessary. Take this into account as well. Sometimes saying something can be just as damaging as saying nothing, depending on when it is.

Look at those stats, best pitcher in the league

So while I doubt I could attempt to commentate the upcoming games, would the best course of action be to wait for some memeinvitational to come up and contact the streamer to see if he will take me?

Invitational will have less pressure and invitational streamers usually struggle to get willing commentators. It's a better place to start if you want to make sure you're actually "adding" to the cup before you do it in the more official cups.

I'd like to point out that nothing about this topic is off-topic, so I'm wondering why you feel the need to spoiler all your questions about it.

wich4ccplayerwudufuq?

Probably because of

VGL will probably have a sign up sheet.

Purple Heart
oh who am I kidding granger will probably submit another horribly butchered /m/ clone and continue the walking blooper reel that passes for /nepgen/'s recent form

Veeky Forums Baseball League Update

We're now at 40 games played for most teams.

IBL Six is proving to be the most competitive of the divisions.

Post pot team power rankings

Pot 1
/soc/>/b/>/u/>/mlp/>/adv/>/w/>/e/>/c/

Pot 2
/r9k/>/out/>/p/>Veeky Forums>/f/>/an/>/tv/>/n/

Pot 3
/po/>Veeky Forums>Veeky Forums>/wg/>/g/>Veeky Forums>Veeky Forums>/k/

Pot 4
/co/>/a/>/trv/>/y/>Veeky Forums>Veeky Forums>/lgbt/>/t/

>/soc/ highest ranked in Pot 1
>/adv/ ranked higher than /w/ and /e/
>/out/ ranked SECOND in Pot 2
>/wg/ ranked higher than anyone besides /k/ in Pot 3
uhh meme?

Well /w/ and /e/ are both bad. Almost all of pot 2 is trash. Veeky Forums and /g/ are also wet garbage

/co/lette

>/co/ ranked lower than /a/
>/t/ ranked lower than /lgbt/
>Veeky Forums ranked 2nd

>exports not even out yet
Stop this lad

do you often struggle with your learning disability?

>Well /w/ and /e/ are both bad.
lol

Dear managers of teams who didn't promote out of fetus,

.webmarshmallow, indeterminate or rillion, and whoever the fuck is on /pol/. Delete yourself from your team. Do you realize that fucking /co/, the classic all-time abortion team, made you all look fucking retarded.

Sincerely,
Am disappoint

>>/t/ ranked lower than /lgbt/
/t/ are the worst team in Spring and it isn't even debatable. Veeky Forums are better and their formations are wooden spoon-tier on their own. Pybro is THAT bad and has been forever. I'd be extremely surprised if /t/ managed more than one point let alone not going directly back down to the fetus

Watch them go 4(3) 3 - 2 (14)21 into masterracing the group straight into Summer.

PES only blesses good teams with efficientmemes.

t. efficient manager

If you could assist these faggots that would be great.

/t/ will be in summer and there is literally nothing anyone can do to stop it.

lad I might be a horsefucker but I have standards

>good teams
>/t/
Pick one?

>horsefucker
>standards

You fags had /mlpol/, didn't you?

>manager of the ultimate meme-throughball team
Yah don't touch those dirty teams. furry /trash/ is a more respectable team than them and /trash/ isn't even a fucking team.

Post your reaction when /t/ gets into a weak group and fumbles their way into Summer

there is legitimately no group weak enough for /t/ to advance.

honestly /a/ /y/ and /i/ were too stout for /t/, /i/ would have crunched them if not for the reset

Bullshit, something like an /e/n/k/t/ group would have a legitimate chance of putting /t/ through

maybe MAYBE a slim chance for /k/ to make it through. /t/ would get a maximum of 1 point

>/e/ /n/ /k/ /t/
HT's probably still doing the tactics so /e/winslol. Anyone who thinks /e/ are even close to the worst team in Pot 1 with Scoops nowhere near the tactics and the existence of /adv/ and /c/ is a fucking moron
/n/ are actually decent at babbies (why the FUCK people like willingly rate them lower than trash ass shit like the spoonman tandem of /an/ and clingingmars /tv/, I don't know) and the only real threat in that group would be /e/
/k/, like /i/, could hypothetically be a threat if they run their first-deadline 3-4-3, but that would require Miles not being useless at PES.

>pre-export day ""tactical"" """"""""analysis""""""""
there's a reason why anal is the first part of analysis :^)

big happenings on /g/ /t/ and /a/

Yes, nyaa is kill. It's been dead for over a day now.

rocket gun

>Page 9

But hey /ss13g/'s signed up!

>10

Hope it starts picking up for /h/.

If anything /a/ should be the true laughing stock

/a/ failed to beat two of the worst teams in the entire tournament and only manage to draw against them is a fucking embarrassment. Beating /i/ is not even an note worthy accomplishment because /y/ and /t/ also owned /i/ like slaves.

/a/ is gonna get exposed in the Babby and fuck off back to fetus where it truly belongs