Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

School sluts and fuccbois soon!

Previous Thread: >Combat System Changes - Dev Blog
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=948 - Pt. 1
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=951 - Pt. 2
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=955 - Pt. 3

>Combat rework spreadsheet (informations from kTest)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1w96wEplRalplgC4f0TTyiYqXNZfIVZopUbTNFUX_be8/edit#gid=0

>Latest "Patch Notes":
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=954

>Current events:
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=953

>Can I play the game now?
International version available on Steam RIGHT NOW. The Korean and Japanese servers are non-steam (Nexon)

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

>Addon Manager (includes jTOS and iTOS addons)
github.com/JTosAddon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager/releases

>Database, skill planner and other stuff
tos.neet.tv/

>Extra Stat Points
pastebin.com/6Y3R7aYt

>Hunting Grounds locations and gear spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fP4G1JjL2pj6wMfpL_3o9pFWYIKpr3QnYgQ-XTfK21k/pubhtml#

>Servers
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA) Fedimian(EU) Silute(SA) Telsiai(SEA)

>/tosg/ Guilds info:
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena/Orsha, if you want one, either wait for someone to make one or roll a Templar.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.

>Klaipeda
Futureproof (ApplyAFineHorse3)
cute (Merigolds)
CuteNotLewd (Plasmagica)

>Telsiai
Comfy (neshoi)

>Fedimian
CoffeeHouse (Capyba)

>Silute
Lewd (Nanaumi)

Other urls found in this thread:

tos-ktest.neet.tv/items/513201
tos-ktest.neet.tv/items/513202
tos.neet.tv/items/628046
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#41122999g.1a345561.14213545
tos-ktest.neet.tv/attributes/103018
tos.neet.tv/npcs/57150
tos.neet.tv/items/103304
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Remember that you're all super special, that's why you are here with me!

But you're here with me!

The only thing worse than no updates is watching gooks get updates that will never come here. It's no wonder it's gone to shit.

Nothing in this game will ever be good or balanced as long as Clerics can output the same damage as the other three branches, with the same efficiency, while being able to support, revive, instantly heal completely, and long-duration immunity spells, on top of Dispels, mobility, and no-aiming-required skills.

Every other branch in the game exists for the purpose of not being as good as Cleric.

It'll be even better if there's enough time to use warcry after skull swing with my Lander3Barb3Nobi, since they've reduced the armor break duration to a measly 3 seconds.

>Nothing in this game will ever be good or balanced as long as Clerics can output the same damage as the other three branches
They never were and never will.

The best dps builds in every meta of the game have always been a couple of steps above the best cleric dps builds.
>old r7 meta
Fletchers and Elementalists, do I need to say more?
>now
Swordmen far outdamage anything clerics can come up and mages have Pyro.
Good ol' Fletcher and maybe Wugu for archers.
>renewal
Clerics all got relatively low % scaling, except ironically monk.

NO guild shitposting allowed below this post

Those DPS meta classes only work because Clerics are supporting them. You didn't need an ubber-damage Doppel to clear the DPS checks on ET, it was just the fastest option. Meanwhile, you could do it with a full Cleric party, no problem.

And then there's PvP. Nothing in PvP stands a chance, except Hunters which can only really fight 1x1 and are broken on their own way.

then take CnL off of the OP. they aren't one of us.

remove cnl then fagglord.

>Those DPS meta classes only work because Clerics are supporting them
That's the point of clerics?

> you could do it with a full Cleric party, no problem
I highly doubt that considering the best, and arguably the only one, aoe dps cleric build is focused on debuffs that don't stack.

>And then there's PvP
PvP is an unbalanced mess and even IMC said so.
They'll balance it, or try to, after they'll be done with PvE.

STFU NIGGERS

I'm not in here with you. You're in here with ME!

Why is C*L in the OP?

new idea, remove every deadpedo guild from the OP, except CnL

You're not getting the gist of what I'm saying. While some classes have maybe ONE skill that's better than anything in the Cleric tree(Frost Cloud, Cyclone, etc), Clerics are better all-around characters. They can solo the game from start to end and then you can clear the hardest content of the game with full Cleric parties. You can't do it with any composition that doesn't involve at least one Cleric-abusive mechanic.

/u/ guild when?

We would love to have another cute sapper!

Bunny guild when??

/Ohayou/ when!

We already have cute

>They can solo the game from start to end
So can the vast majority of builds as long as you invest in gear.
>you can clear the hardest content of the game with full Cleric parties
No you can't, I already told you why.
>You can't do it with any composition that doesn't involve at least one Cleric
How many MMOs, or even RPGs, have you played were parties didn't need at least one healer?

Cleric can do some damage =/= Clerics are the best dps in the game.

t. plasmagica

tos-ktest.neet.tv/items/513201

Cylli Plate Boots is going to be really good after Renewal. Meanwhile, they completely fucked up with Shade Greaves:

tos-ktest.neet.tv/items/513202

>no more extra mdef
>same stats compared to Cylli
>Cylli also gives 2 movement speed and extra evasion

Where can we drop this hat?

some saalus boss can drop it, but it has a really low chance, also I forgot which one

You'd think with all of the saalus being spammed every day it'd have dropped more often. I don't think that's it.

Its a reward from ERP with Murbish.

tos.neet.tv/items/628046
It literally says what drops it in the item page

The boss is in royal maus, the one people are likely to just leave.

ToS - Tree of Stability

Is there a list of slash skills that work with Demonas/Dehvlin Gauntlets?

Why have I never seen it drop anything then, even any of the other items that tos.neet lists? One of them is 9%, even.

>Why have I never seen it drop anything then,
Same reason people haven't gotten pract for months or only 1 or less petamion since beta.

> yfw Skyliner is a 10,065% ATK skill on a 15sec CD
> yfw its 15,097% ATK with Cleave
> yfw its 22,646% ATK with Zwerchau
That's ignoring we have Skull Swing and Vertical Slash.

Highlander gods ww@

Bullshit, there's a drop at fucking 9% and I've never ever seen anyone getting it.

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#41122999g.1a345561.14213545 help me /tosg/ , what do i do with my monko points?

Regardless of if it drops the other items, it does drop clymen cards at least, which I have and which are on the list.

OwO

Every saalus boss drops their card and those aren't listed.
Well Rafene still drops Dullah's but whatever.

>yfw Moulinet has +60% crit rate
tos-ktest.neet.tv/attributes/103018

I'm so glad for this.

Because it doesnt fucking locks your weapon choices. Seriously.

>and those aren't listed.
It is listed tos.neet.tv/npcs/57150
Clymen Card (0.2 %)

Also it's worth noting my journal calls it mission clymen. Precarious clymen is something else that might not exist anymore.

Reminder that FFXIV is a superior game and anyone who still plays this shit is a retard. Comfy is now recruiting and we'll give incentives to anyone who quits ToS:

Server: Tonberry
FC: Comfy
Leader: Kada Katzenberg

Just leave a pm and we'll pick you up asap. Lets have fun petting lalas and chocobo racing together :^)

Can you be a necromancer and raise lots of minions in that game?

Okay

> 3s global cd
> fun gameplay

toppest of keks

>joining Comfy
Haha, nope.

and

What does that mean? I've never played ff14.
When one skill is used the others go on cd, too?

no

Then it's shit.

No

what a shitty game

correct

Why won't this faggot game use my expiring instance multiplication tokens? Every time I activate multiply mode and enter, it doesn't work and the token isn't used.

Technically yes, each skill besides OCD's go into cd.

>(Dead)
heh

This game is fun again because

what will I be able to do after the changes with 30 golden anvils on a single character? I probably have like 40 overall

Never experienced that before. Give a screenshot of the activated tokens.

Is it worth taking C1 hunter instead of C2 archer for pvp?

Reminder that anyone who still plays this garbage is a fucking retard. Comfy is now recruiting in Tonberry and we give incentives if you sub and leave ToS.

FC: Comfy
GM: Kada Katzenberg

Just leave me a pm and we'll pick you up asap. We'll have fun petting lalas and chocobo racing together :^)

Pic related.

Fuck off, seriously.

>4m for a geras spear

is this okay?

>how to turn in to a retarded casual

You can't take hunter at c2, it's a c3 class.
Go archer 2 hunter 1 whatever

If I'm going Cleric2, Diev3,Miko, PD2

Which way would be optimal for PvE:
- Gohei1, Sweeping 1, Hamaya 3, Clap 5, Kagura 5
or
- Gohei1, Sweeping 1, Hamaya 5, Clap 5, Kagura 3

Thank you in advance.

Fuck you.

FFXIV is better than ToS in every single way.
> awesome engaging story
> challenging combat and mechanics
> voiced cutscenes
> cool endgame
> cool classes and variety
> perfect graphics

Need I say more? Retards are very welcome to stay in your dead game.

gohei 1 clap 4 hamaya 5 kagura 5

You can disregard kagura and put the point wherever if you will never party with a swordie or after the rebalance when the nerfed melstis will make kagura impractical

What if I want Quarrel 3 scout musketeer?

Surprising that you removed sweeping considering it's a diev build. Like you said, I could just take on point from kagura and give to sweeping, but I'm curious on why you removed it

>generic mmo no 484800

lul

>cool classes
>can't even be a necromancer

I'm almost certain it's because one was locked. When I had a non expiring one I locked it so the expiring ones would get used first, but it wouldn't let me go at all. It probably keeps trying to use the locked neweer expiring token instead off the older one.

> awesome engaging story
starts out slower than XII, terrible pacing full of filler quests that don't even deserve to be in a final fantasy game
> challenging combat and mechanics
lol, even wildstar had better and more engaging and challenging combat mechanics
and now it's dead
> voiced cutscenes
very few voiced scenes, mediocre english voice, you want to learn how you voice a MMO you look at ESO and its voice acting cast and amount of voiced content
> cool endgame
grindfest that's almost as terrible as TOS, as expected from asians
> cool classes and variety
generic classes stripped of all classic FF mechanics in favor of generic MMO mechanics, the only thing that differs from class to class is how flashy the skills are (celestial stasis is a party wide heal? ye sure that's what it does lel), also >holy trinity in a final fantasy
kek
the original final fantasy had more depth than XIV
> perfect graphics
last gen graphics that can't even compare to XV

weak, try again

>finestra givs more block rate
>somehow lancer can block with a two handed spear

does this +block com finestra works for lancer's block?

Can we remove Comfy from the OP ?
They dont even play this game anymore

Where is Drapeliun in Seven Valley mission? Is there an alternate path somewhere that I'm not seeing or why is it in the monster list?

Because 1 more lv of clap is 5 more seconds to statues, which is better than +1 skill level in terms of duration.

Kagura is 5 or 0, enough said.

Post catboy

Right, but is there nothing worth sweeping for other classes? Or is sweeping a dead skill in PvE when Clap exists?

It isn't really, +1 skill level to only ground spells with a small range/duration is more of a nice bonus to yourself than it is to others.

Sweeping is a minor damage boost for owls and hamaya, that's it.

First he gets shit talked about and now he has some impersonator. You really must be some pathetic, sad excuse of a human being. Why can't you let dead people stay dead.

I see, that makes me think that in the build I mentioned earlier sweeping would never be worth it?
Which builds actually welcome Sweeping over another level in something else?

It's a matter of preference, if you think you want more buttons to press - get sweeping.

when do Donnes' daily quests reset? they don't seem to reset based on the dungeon/mission reset times

Does evil necroventer cube have the same card drop rate as shadowgaler cube? Its a bit cheaper to reroll.

They should change Klaipeda part in miko quest, its just stupid if you are in a high populated server (silute right now). 2-4h spawn, and only 1 ch.

Still tempted to make a Shark Cutter.

Is the weapon really that bad? I'm Sword3+High3 so I would imagine it'd be amazing.

Currently using a Pajoritas Sword.

No. Comfy under neshoi is still very alive and active even on dead hours.

It's only nuComfy that's shitting around with their new game. Just ignore these trolls and move along.

If you already have the recipe feel free. It's still a decent attack 1h sword just the effect is mostly useless and you'll have to use a different weapon for ghosts. A pajeet sword with slots is still better probably,

Eeh, but Matsu... That's a shitty crop that shows nothing!

Is this site accurate? Says it can get 2 slots max ya?

tos.neet.tv/items/103304

It's 2-4hrs regardless. And the fact that there is only channel is a plus not a con. You have to remember that everyone can get that spirit and it makes a sound when it spawns. Just go read a book and leave your game sound at 100 and mute the BGM

15k, right? stack a few, reroll and report for us

What's nuComfy? Genuinely curious, I only just got back to the game recently