Mercedes-Benz X-Class

>tfw they're gonna turn Puck-Up Trucks into a lifestyle product for suburban moms like they did with off-road cars (SUV's) back in the 90's

how does this make you feel?

Detroit accomplished this very goal about 15 years ago. Shitbarge trucks have been a lifestyle thing in the US for fucking ages, and people always only thinly justified them with muh lawn cuttings and muh dirt bike and muh refridgerator once a year.

There's an interview and apparently analysts say (for some reason) pickup numbers will skyrocket nearly 50% up to 2025 outside of Burgerland, hence Mercedes is doing this so hastily.

I wonder why

Not for sale in yurop

It'd be awesome if they did though, because I FUGGEN LOVE THEM COALBURNIN PIHCKUHP TRUUUUCKS

Middle East is the the for this. It's turning into America: Islam edition.

Already started. Even in my car hating yuropoop shithole, I see more and more cucktrucks around.

>Not for sale in yurop

???
Maybe not in your particular Yurop hole.
One manufacturing place even is Spain.

And the lifestyle pickup is nothing new in Europe either. The Amarok has offered very lush trims since its introduction in 2010, and since the last refresh last year or so they're not even offering single cabs in Europe anymore, only crew cabs.

I've never seen a base model or dirty Amarok, they're all polished barges for construction company bosses while underpaid workmen in flatbed Sprinters do the actual work.

i was talking more about europe (mercedes won't even sell the X-class in america)

>Not for sale in yurop

the fuck are you on about, this car was made specifially for the european market to make pick-up trucks more fashionable here, the other markets where they sell the x-class is australia south africa and asia

That's what cuntbag European governments get for their retarded fucking tax schemes.

>passenger cars taxed out the ass
>everyone starts buying "work" trucks for cheaper than a passenger car and registers them as "work" trucks for cheaper than a passenger car
>BOOHOO WHY IS EVERYONE DRIVING HUGE TRUCKS, THINK OF THE CHILLENS AND THE ENVYERNMENT

They can't reach Burgerland status. They're way too busy wrecking each other's shit because non-issues.

except that's not how car-taxes work in europe

you pay for displacement of the engine and amount of co2 emissions it produces, there is no difference between "work" cars and passenger cars

>I'm so closed minded that I don't notice growth and change around the world except from the internet.
Admit you are just a jealous poorfag who hasn't seen the world.

Except that every country has different regulations.

Admit you're a shitposter

most of these are EU-regulated, so i assume you're from some eastern shithole?

That's been going on for over a decade. And it makes me feel angry inside.

Please bring back the Ford Bronco.

What's the point of building the biggest and most modern infrastructure shopping centers and the shiniest hotels if everything gets pulverized a year later because some neighbors saw some things differently and/or are bored?

those especially the model you have in pic related are comfy af, my friend had one that thing was great

>My feelings were hurt and he has to be a shitposter.
Stay poor.

It's pretty well defended and the majority of their wealthy lives in those areas. Such so they will not let shit happen there. It's police are very authoritarian.

I'm from Germany. Even here displacement plus emissions only apply to passenger cars. As soon as your register a pickup truck as a cargo vehicle (LKW) it's taxed by maximum permissible weight.

>bring back an SUV that's just as wide and tall and wind-resistant as modern SUVs, but with less space inside because it's shorter
Two-door full-size SUVs are literally the dumbest thing.

And after endless whiny girls complain for 10 years, Mercedes will come out with a revolutionary new design called the "KEK", which stands for Crossover trUCK. And then the rest of the auto world will then blindly follow and start KEKing everything, just like they did with SUVs.

Just get ahead of the curve and buy a Ridgeline already. That's what all trucks are going to look like once they get through with them.

so every private person could just register a car as a cargo vehicle even if they don't own a business?

>but with less space inside because it's shorter

nigga, it could fit me, my wife, my wife's 2 kids and all our luggage perfectly fine and with extra space.

>Mercedes will come out with a revolutionary new design called the "KEK"
cool

Yes. It only has to have a certain size of the cargo area or a certain ratio of cabin area to permanent cargo area (removable seats have to be removed permanently), I'm not entirely sure. This is for Germany. I've heard that in countries like the Netherlands or Norway it's even easier, and I've seen some cases in the Netherlands of people actually converting passenger vehicles to circumvent taxes.

Yeah, and it had nearly the same fuel economy as a Tahoe with even more cargo space or third row seating.

you're not "allowed" to drive on sunday though lel

In the Netherlands? Every "truck"? Over here in Germany this rule is only for non-perishable commercial transports over 7.5 tonnes weight.

Luxury trucks are the most rage inducing vehicles on the road at the moment.

Bronco was shorter, and all around versatile for me. I have no need for a large 4 door MomUV.

Alright, your choice.

All trucks are as a matter of fact.

>Utahnigger in his gay lifted GMC Sierra 2500 double cab approaches me from behind
>Can't get around because me and the packer truck right next to me are going to same speed (I could of sped up, but I wanted to see this tiny dick autist rage)
>Gets pissy and is super impatient so he rides on the rumble strip and then gets and front of us and rolls coal on my ass and speeds off like a lil faggot.

holy shit truck fags are the worse.

>underpaid workmen in flatbed Sprinters do the actual work.

>European workmen
>Underpaid

isnt this mercedes just repacked nissan navara

NICE Bronco, friend

yes

kek

>MORE double cabs

Why the fuck isn't single cab long bed 4x4 a thing any more?
The Isuzu D-Max only comes in crew cab 4x4 short bed and single cab, 2wd long bed. WHY?

because no one buys single cab anymore.

Because no one buys them any more.

And because working out of single cabs fucking blows. The passenger seat of my service truck is always stacked fucking full of filters, oil, grease, parts, my tool bag, etc. I really need a fucking ext. cab or crew.

Move out of the first world and you'll find every Jap brand sold in single cab long bed 4x4 diesel, gas, automatic, whatever you want

Safety Regulations I guess. Toyota and GM stopped making single cab midsize pickups and they're slowly trying to kill off single cab half tons (Toyota already did with their Tundra) and that sucks dick. But at least we still have extended cabs.

Why though?
>work buys a new fleet of hiluxes to replace aged fleet of defender 110s
>entire defender fleet was single cab with a bench in the front
>could carry all the tools and supplies you needed, and 3 workmen
>hiluxes are all crew cab, short bed
>Need two trucks to carry the same amount of stuff
>still only 3 men, now requires double the fuel and maint costs versus the old defenders

I swear if you could get single cab 4x4s we'd have them, but that's not a thing
>buys single cab short bed
>complains about lack of space
This is another thing, because of mums buying up double cabs it means demand shifts to the significantly more lucrative market they created over the workmen that actually need a truck

>deliberately drive like a dickhead to annoy someone
>they get annoyed
"WOW TRUCKFAGS ARE SUCH DICKHEADS HUH??"

Why though?. Why would you want a boring sedan when you can get a pickup for the same price. Modern cars are 5000lb boring blobs so you might as well drive a 6000lb truck. The pickup is more practical for most people even if they never tow use the bed to it's full capacity. Having a bed is just handy even if you just use it for hockey bags and garden bullshit.

>is that literally not what you're complaining though
>lists of reasons why single cabs blow and don't sell
>hurrdurr dont buy a single cab then

k

>complaining about lack of single cab long bed with 4x4
>retards with short beds complain they don't have a crew cab to store their doritos and dew in

The north american Coloranyon 4x4 comes in a extended cab and a "long" 6'2'' bed. If you go for the 2.8 diesel then you have to get the 4 door mom spec.

The silverado still comes in a single cab 6'2'' or long bed. Extended cabs are kind of better but I guess GM quit that kind.

Implying trucks aren't boring ugly inefficient slow pieces of shit

us gamers haha

if they make this truck, they literally become the german equivalent of a very very very very shitty toyota. in terms of reliability.

besides, who wants these things?

>break the law by going over the speed limit
>somehow i'm the dickhead

t. assmad small dick lifted truck owner

0-60 in under 6 is not slow, especially for something that can tow 12k lbs while getting the same mpg's as a big sedan.

technicals for jihad and jihad accessories

>besides, who wants these things?

The same people who want G wagons and these ugly pieces of shit. People that wan't to one up Linda from Yoga class.