AWD

>AWD
>300hp
>less than 5k miles
>same interior as a hellcat
>$16k

Is there some catastrophic thing that goes wrong on all of these? They seem like the best deal in cars right now. Can you get another new AWD vehicle with 300hp for less than 30k?

Transmission.

A friend of a friend got one and already had catastrophic drivetrain failure. Something with wrong with the AWD, he didn't explain it very well since he's not a car guy.

>chrysler
there's your problem

Ah. I wonder if they fixed it for the AWD Challenger.

Good one nerd.

What's wrong with it?

>>same interior as a hellcat
are you mentally retarded?

looks absolutely nothing like it, even if they use the same shitty plastics.

I was talking about the materials, didn't realize Hellcats have alcantara instead of leather.

Just saying it's a pretty nice interior for a $16k car.

Pretty sure the AWD models are all S or C trim so you can't get it with cloth seats.

V6 Accord is better in every way.

I don't know about better in every way, but they are nice. My neighbor just got one. The only downside I've found is front-wheel drive.

They look exactly the same are you blind?

>Posts picture of interior of Chrysler car
>Posts second interior pic of Chrysler car
>"Looks the same to me"

Of course they'll have similar features, but they dont look the same you ignoramus.

>Is there some catastrophic thing that goes wrong on all of these?
Yes

They literally look like the same interior. This isn't even debatable man.

Where the fuck are you getting that a 200 has 300hp? Because it doesn't.

Yes it does

ah, apparently the 2016's did
2017 does not

I told you

enjoy the electrical system issues

No

I know this is hard for you, but I promise once we start pointing out the details, you'll see there are clear and significant differences.

speedran this shit

Well either you're above the age of 6, or not severely mentally retarded.

I was wrong about both.

What the fuck is this abortion where did the transmission gear selector go

It's not hard for me at all I'm not the idiot here

I just test drove a 14 Cherokee, and its literally the same shitty fucking interior. FCA fucking blows.

there's no rotary shifter on the hellcat, retard.

Not going to lie, it is pretty nice.

Obviously it's covered under warranty but have they fixed it? Or is the second trans just going to blow up out of warranty.

I can't name one time I've seen anyone other than a nigga drive this car.

>Hur dur no shifter no shifter!!!!
Wow okay meanwhile the other 95% is ideatical nice job faggot

There's nothing wrong with that. Awd is a meme.

so the general layout is similar, therefore hurr durr its identical?

retards need to be euthanized.

>>same interior as a hellcat

Is that supposed to be good?

FCA put dial shifters in everything and everyone hated it so they're going back. Even the Rams have dial shifters.

No, just the same cheap shit seen from a base Challenger or Charger, chewed and then regurgitated into a Dart/200.

I don't know man, it's nice to have in the snow and the launch feels nice.

They're actually putting them back in the new Ram 1500s. Dunno why

The ZF 9 speed in the 200 is horrible but the 3.6L Pentastar is good.

I got this exact car with the V6 when I rented with Hertz, the car had a great interior, loved the vented seats. The infotainment was good with Sirius xm, they now use the same system in Maseratis. But what really let the car down was its drivetrain. The engine was so down on torque, felt so rough and strained even at low revs, it felt like the car had so much friction within its drivetrain and incredibly jerky. The Awd system sucked, couldn't handle the power and it had terrible body roll and under steer. It had 8 gears if I remember, that was fine, not exactly silky smooth but ample, ratios were okay. He thing I hated the most was the wheel gear selector. Just fuck that was impossible.

You're the one acting like they are two totally different interiors when it is basically copy and paste, slap your sister on the ass the exact fucking same. There are what, TWO things that are different tops. Yet somehow I'm the retard here. This is why children like you aren't allowed to post here it's ridiculous

you can thank this man

I rented one of these while on vacation in florida. It might be a small gripe to some of you but the sound system was completely fucking atrocious.

poor guy, apparently he was alive for a minute after his jeep pinned him to the mailbox and he suffocated

I agree, it's shitty that it happened. Honestly don't understand why companies try to reinvent the wheel with this kind of shit.

No, the hellcat has the same interior as this

The average RAM buyer is too stupid to realize that, so they don't care

>same interior as a hellcat
>Implying thats good

The Grand Cherokees that had complaints were electronic lever shifters and not the dial shifters.

God rest his soul. Despite his demise, FCA still didn't learn.

Rented a 200 limited, leather, nav/infotainment ect. Drove 1000km for the weekend and my back was fucked on Monday. It's a nice looking car and the steering wheel controls are genius, behind the wheel for volume and stations/mode at 9 and 5. It's just a piece of shit, if you want awd just get a vape stick and a Subaru.

>work for FCA warranty
I had one as a company lease, 2016 s
>interior is surprisingly nice for the price
>not exciting to drive (not sporty in the slightest)
>but just fine for mile munching on the highway
>reliability is below average thanks to the shittastic trans
>stupid shit will break (sun visors, ac fans, gas cap)
>but it will still drive just fine until the trans blows.
Recently upgraded to a 2017 charger r/t and it's miles better in every way
>the boat even handles better
Made me realize how boring the 200 was.
You should get something nicer and more reliable for your money

I'm sure thats a newer year, but I just picked up a 14' 300 awd v8 330 hp for 19. Roomier then a 200 and it isn't a girls car.