Senran Kagura General /skg/ #1052

Heartless vampire guns down innocent hamster edition
Old thread NEWS
>marvelousgames.com/blogs/news/senran-kagura-peach-beach-splash-european-release-confirmed
SENRAN KAGURA Peach Beach Splash European Release Confirmed!
>gematsu.com/2017/03/seventh-senran-kagura-game-teased-senran-kagura-peach-beach-splash
New SK game Teaser
>gematsu.com/2017/03/senran-kagura-peach-beach-splash-dlc-round-one-trailer-dead-alive-xtreme-3-character-dlc-detailed
Dead or Alive Xtreme 3’s Marie Rose, Honoka and Ayane as DLC.
>gematsu.com/2017/03/senran-kagura-peach-beach-splash-add-super-sonico-dlc
Super Sonico as DLC
>senrankagura.marv.jp/series/switch/
SK on Switch
>gematsu.com/2017/04/shinobi-refle-senran-kagura-pure-wholesome-title-featuring-asuka
Switch Project Focusing on Asuka Revealed: Shinobi Refle

GENERAL
>Complete Character Listing
senrankagura.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Characters
>Downloads
pastebin.com/JiapWFDL
>Peach Beach Splash CG Pack
mega.nz/#!atsXBCSI!BSJF1VKiFIt7ja601CuHH8NX3CP5bItVmUNGSQo0o9Y
>Newest Fanart
pixiv.net/search.php?s_mode=s_tag_full&word=閃乱カグラ
>Dioramas
twitter.com/hashtag/カグラマ?f=images
>Senran Kagura Drawing Thread
# #

SK: NEW WAVE MOBILE GAME
>How to Play
senran-international.boards.net/thread/352/guide-play-wave-outside-japan
>Mobacoin Guide
i.imgur.com/RbVpnjU.png
>Card Release Thread
senran-international.boards.net/thread/666
>Card Archive (Updated 4/3/17)
mega.nz/#!L8dBTSrQ!u5ATAkZitMvJd9ao1y69Sno5hj2daKt6D1ZC6qvWE_Q
>Card Wiki
seesaawiki.jp/kagranw/

MISC
>MarvelousAQL Senran Kagura site
senrankagura.maql.co.jp/
>Creator's Twitter
twitter.com/kenichiro_taka
>Yaegashi Nan's home page
chafox.web.fc2.com/maindayo.htm
>Japanese 2ch Thread Futalog
futalog.com/index.php?mode=ttl&s_word=�M���J�O

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/824315/f0b46467cf/
youtu.be/1DSo7OUA-yk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

BEEP BEEP BEST GIRL COMING THROUGH

is there any Senran more Chuuni than Kafuru?

She's going to get herself pregnant before 17 just to "prove" she's more mature than the other Senrans!

Kafuru has sucked 20 dicks!?

This is MY dork. There are many like her, but this one is mine.

The universe is constantly increasing in size so that it may accommodate my HATRED FOR EVERY GIRL!

Which one of you did this?

Is that the face she makes before giving paizuri?

MinoriAnon is probably gonna be happy that the OP has wet Minnow tits in it

Where the fuck is that user who said he had Fat Senrans from a Patreon?
Because you need to share

I am the OP

So...are you happy?

I locked my keys in my house, so I had to sit outside until my girlfriend came home. It rained for over an hour.

How was your day, /skg/?

Yes I'm eating a nice ham sandwich right now

With cheese?

with cheese and on an onion bagel

I'm not a Minorianon but I'm happy to see wet Minnow tits. Minori is cute and she has cute cuddly boobies.

>is there any Senran more Chuuni than Kafuru?
Haven't you ever heard Miyabi talk? Or pondered over just how embarrassingly chuuni her shinobi transformation is?
Even the other girls make fun of her manner of speech. In the old vs new extra mission in EV, Shiki even pins the loss on trying not to snicker whenever Miyabi spoke

Reminds me of the time I got home from school with my big sister and we both forgot our housekeys. My sister fucked off to her friend's house and I just spent like 3 hours at a tim hortons buying timbits and watching the TV there because I had nothing to do.

When my mom got home she got mad at me (and only me) for forgetting my keys

Well done, carry on.

Shorts might fit but the white undershirt wouldn't stand a chance

Delete this!
M-Miyabi is cool!...
S-She's the coolest!...

Miyabi's actually an adult though, biologically.

Kafuru's equivalent to a high school freshman, but she thinks she's smarter than everyone else and more mature, which is more typically Chuuni.

Shiki would look pretty 90's wearing men's jeans that are a little over 10 inches big for her waist (but only 1 inch too big for her hips), they'd be baggy as fuck.an XL shirt would also be really baggy on her. She'd look kind of grunge like that I guess, it could be cute. I miss baggy 90's clothes, silvertabs and stuff.

no way I could fit into her Shinobi outfit.

Hell, they make fun of her again once they inhale Haruka's insult potion in another extra mission.
Even Imu let's it slip once that Miyabi isn't Miyabi unless she is saying those embarrassingly pompous things
Miyabi being an embarrassing chuuni is pretty much canon.
But being a pompous know it all doesn;t make you a chuuni.
Being a chuuni means never graduating from the make-believe, setting-driven mindset of an 8th grader, hence second-year middle school syndrome.
It has more to do with how you act, how old you are doesn't really matter. In fact, the older you are, the worse you have it.

Being a child that thinks they're smarter and more mature than everyone else including adults is very Chuuni.

>We will NEVER EVER get scans of this doujin...

Senrans are cutest when their breasts are wet

You have a good point

>Being a child that thinks they're smarter and more mature than everyone else including adults is very Chuuni.
That is a subproduct. Even if I were to agree with you that Kafuru is a chuuni, she still isn't nearly at the level of the edgelord one-winged angel with the overly-elaborate jacket who uses some powers of darkness and overly-speechifies most of her lines.
Acting like a know-it-all isn't really chuuni behaviour. Chuuni is about not outgrowing the make-believe mentality, thinking you are superior to all others is a possible result.
Think about it, a superiority complex isn't really something that strange even in adulthood:
>Man, do I have to make everything around here? Get a grip
Is not something weird for an adult to say, said adult would be an asshole, but it isn't:
>Bwahahahahaha, you pigs in clothes just eat the drivel fed by "the organization" like the sheeple you are! Suffer in the hand of my evil hand!

Minori constantly wipes her boogers on her clothes. Eww!

That sounds like something Hibari would do and something Yagyuu would say.

Miyabi is an embarrassing chuuni and needs to confront reality!
Imu should really give her a talk

well, I don't know Japanese so I miss out on some of the stuff Miyabi says I guess.

I'll just concede that both Miyabi AND Kafuru are chuuni as fuck.

You don't understand, it's all psychological warfare. Miyabi screams edgy nonsense to through her enemies off guard.

Saying shit like "Suffer in the hand of my evil hand!" is equivalent to making your bipedal hunter killer robots moo

Sure it is, Imu.
I think you should change your approach and just start memorizing edgy anime lines or learn how to prepare a kickass Oyakodon. You are never making Miyabi look dignified.

I want a doujin like this starring Miyabi

exhentai.org/g/824315/f0b46467cf/

That'll set her straight

In honor of this conversation, joining Demi-Yoma Hikage in the fight against the Demon Sun!

youtu.be/1DSo7OUA-yk

Destroying a twisted cycle with Hikage!

I love Hikage! Every Thread!

SHUT THE HECK UP!
Miyabi is cool! She's the coolest! She's not just cool, she's WAY PAST COOL! She's radical!!!! She's DA BOMB!!!!!

Just look at her! She's playing B-Ball and shooting some hoops! Which is cool! Are Michael Jordan and Charles Barkley edgy nerds? No! They're cool! Therefore Miyabi has to the the coolest too!!!!!

dork

Miyabi, go to sleep. Imu will talk to these bullies and tell them to play nice with you.
She even put your warm glass of milk by your bed

I love this chuuni as fuck senran!

Miyabi, why are you referring to yourself in the third person?
And is it just me or did you forget to wear the bottoms of that uniform?

Oh dang, valkyrie drive is coming to steam. I'm still hoping they port SK Burst and SK2 one day.

Too much work.

They could with some effort. It's not like the DS games really used both screens for anything meaningful.

well having your entire combo list on the bottom screen is really nice...

I haven't seen many DS or 3DS ports.. it's unlikely. Especially with them actually using the 3D tech of the 3DS in them.

The Dementium games were originally on DS and got PC ports

I want to make this cake not feel lonely and old.

I'm gonna be honest user, the senran games aren't all that complex. Even the "advanced" stuff like dash and jump cancels aren't very hard to wrap your head around. It took me all of ten minutes to find infinites for every Hanzo girl in SV.

I'd much rather have Switch ports

No Yumi, no money

no ports

make new games for switch

the ninja

rap

They are.

And it's not like Takaki himself would be porting the games

>through

throw

That's a typo I make a lot and I don't understand why

I love Miyabi just the way she is

Ha ha, Minori is dumb

GRANDPA!!!!!
TELL ME MO' BOUT...
DA SWORD...
AND DA SHIELD!!!!!!

something something something Oppai!

[roaring laughter]

Dunktankfag here. To summarise, after a lewd stakes match between mirai and miyabi i'm collecting refs for the picture deliveries.

Mirai ref and info is pretty clear.

The summary of Mirai is as follows.

an arrogant, smug, bratty loli that's trying to compensate for her small stature and low self-esteem with strong, dominant body language like putting her hands on her hips and standing with her feet wide apart. But that demeanor can start to fall apart quickly if the tables are turned on her and she loses her composure, and she'll start acting more like a frail, timid, fussy little girl.

Now we need Miyabi. This was in the last therad and supposedly a summary of Miyabi traits.
1) Tomboy
2) Worries that she isn't feminine enough
3) High pride and passion (like a manly heroic char)
4) Likes being pampered by her mother
5) Merciless in combat
6) A confident leader

niggers

i will become the nioh and take rin as a bride

you're forgetting

7) Will kill dunktankfag if he touches her

Ehhhh we have unhappy miyabifans now? Go blame the miyabifan that put her dignity on the line in a fair fight.

Think of it in a different light. This is Miyabi as the star of a picture (albeit lewd). Be happy for her screentime and contribute to the info for a good one.

That's it

Here's a nice picture of Miyabi and her wife

Good night /skg/!

Please take care of your senrans.
Hibari is cute too.

Not as cute as Imu

Miyabi can be quite shy
She seems to be pretty prudish as well

Her shyness really only comes out when her femininity is brought into question, and not really a trait on its own. Otherwise she just oozes confidence.

Also considering she can put up with Ryouna with a smile on her face, I don't see her as much as a prude.

Miyabi is confident when it comes to being a shinobi, but she comes off as very awkward when it comes to everything else

Has anyone seen Imu's glasses?

I can agree with that, she's more awkward than she is shy

>boxers as a top
well that's a new one.

How would you feel if your senran started wearing your clothes? Just casually, without even asking you if it's okay?

>Your chest is streaching out my shirt. Stop

Amused, i guess.

>page 8

Has there ever been any art of futa Imu impregnating Miyabi?

I liked wall running in EV.

It was fun doing that, I hope they do stuff like that in new games.

late night wat u prayin?
I've been trying to beat this mess before going back to P5 and MK8
this game is a mess on consoles but I'd still say pic up the PS4 or PC version over any other release at the moment.

I tried out Blade and Soul. It's nice to look at but not sure If I'm having fun. Everything dies too quickly to judge the gameplay.

I finally finished up Ratchet and Clank 2 to 100% completion upgrading the ship fully is a bitch and I'm going on a tour through the insomniac museum.

I miss when games were like this.

Alright skeegee we need to make content

Or play a game

This thread is too die

I'm going to make you just enough die in a minute here

I'd be way too joyous if Mistress Haruka were to decide to wear my clothes!
I couldn't even put it adequately into words!

I can't tell if that's a threat or not

But Imu wants Miyabi's babies not to give Miyabi babies.

Miyabi doesn't want to be the dad, though.

Imu will do what's right for Miyabi's happiness.

wearing my shirts fine

dunno how she'd wear my pants though, my legs are longer and my waist is 12 inches bigger than hers

It's a promise

Have updated the Miyabi trait list. Artist suggests focusing on the boobs. I suggested adding a shy blush or a squirmy pose.

1) Tomboy
2) Worries that she isn't feminine enough
3) High pride and passion (like a manly heroic char)
4) Likes being pampered by her mother
5) Merciless in combat, confident in her prowess
6) A confident leader
7) Confident in all things but usually shy/awkward when it comes to femininity (seen as a woman)

Imu can watch as I impregnate Miyabi! And then Imu can take responsibility! That way everyone wins!

>famous last words by user forced to watch Imu impregnate Miyabi with her girl-seed

There are worse ways to go I guess