>they dont push
>enemy gets orb again
>we wipe them.and take towers
>enemy team takes orb a 3rd time
>wipe them and get the core to 2%
>make a mad dash to the core get killed
>rev makes a mad dash to the core
>enemy team tries to stop him
>rev ults narbash and runs to the core and wins us the game.
games like this is what it's all about.

b1081799eae8400a874214b3e0f8bbbb

I'll watch later

tfw the jungler doesn't gank offlane. Every single time...

>tfw you love Paragon artstyle, visuals, and characters, but you took a break for a week and played more balanced mobas for a while and now Paragon truly shows it's open betaness to you

Love this game, but I feel like I've been blind to its flaws or something. It's the only moba without a cartoony artsyle and it uses verticality in ways that Smite doesn't.

Do you think there will be a good balance between time to kill and survivability eventually?

I like that it's not an isometric moba.

Do you think they'll release this as an Iggy skin?

What kind of hero would you guys like to see?

Iai slash focused, burst damage samurai or cooldown, kinetic focused Samurai.

There was it was called Legacy, but EPIC felt games were too long (they were not much longer than current Monolith games) the bigger map meant less TDM even with Travel mode, the only real problem was getting ganked because of the speed of travel mode vs ping of ward

but we are never ever going back to those days

That sounds fun

>enemy greystone takes orb with his ult

>Greystone doing Greystone things
kek

The matches in which my team is at fault for us losing is increasing. It usually isn't like this. Odd.

The fuck, my team has 4 wards around orb prime

kinda miss the strats involved with pushing lanes, being able to sneak their core with a fat stack o big minion boiz but now EBIN decided that TDM is how every game is going to be decided.

seriously i don't think EBIN knows what they even want.

I KNO U ARE READING THIS EBIN INTERN

Surely 0.40 will save us r-right

For some reason I feel as though this has increased with the release of revenant. Every time the enemy team has Rev and we have either sparrow or yin we wreck them hard.
From what I've been told Orb prime has been nerfed as well.

Maybe it's the combination of Revenant being weird to play, in combination with the orb prime nerf

I'm in gold elo and I thought people would be better than silver. I'm generalizing of course

>Team decides its a good move to push right lane and get to the enemy core
>suddenly enemy Yin, Grux, and Rev get to ours
>Its a race against the fucking clock

Don't ever do this shit, make your ward cards last forever. Fuck, it is annoying to risk losing a game you were dominating the whole time.

Rip someone dodged queue. I almost had a Sevarog on my team. I really want to see him on my team for once.

Yes, Orb Prime was nerfed. I almost always lose if a Rev is on my team.
I'm in silver.
>Prime Buff
>Reduced health regeneration from 3% to 1.5% of max health.
>Reduced mana regeneration from 3% to 1.5% of max mana.
>Reduced aura minion health bonus from 50% to 25%.
>Reduced duration of Prime Buff from 150 to 120 seconds.
>Removed Deathtouch minions.

It is really hard for new people to play Sevarog. You need to jungle and get the stack mechanic right. You also need to build health and power. Late game you become an unstoppable killing machine, but early you're weak, almost anyone could kill you. Guys that are used to playing sev are a great addition to the team, and better than having a khaimera.

t. fag who's playing him since Legacy

Whenever I see a Khaimera on my team, they never gank. It's getting a bit frustrating to see junglers that don't help the team.

Ah, fellow silverfag. It truly is a fucking nightmare for me. Nobody seems able to play, and since I'm soloq'ing I always get the full retard cocktail. Losing games because someone can't stop feeding or doing stupid shit sucks ass. It's like they're not trying at all.

>Sevarog ult's an opponent into the air
>Morigesh ults
>Giant Morigesh stabs the enemy in the air, killing them
>Looks like a slam dunk
>Type "ALLEY OOP" into the chat
>Sevarog: "lol"

Probably the coolest shit I have ever seen/done in this game

Ah ok I didn't know the exact details. Holy shit these changes have made a fuck-ton of a difference in ending games

Silver is breddy funny

Gadget+Yin lane is hilarious

I play a full tank Sevarog, but only when I stack with friends because I can actually rely on them to follow up when I do shit.

>(they were not much longer than current Monolith games)
I miss Legacy, but this is blatantly wrong. Average match times for Monolith are a lot lower than they were during Legacy.

Not that user but in silver my matches are 40-54 minutes each match since Rev was released.
>Rev ults me as Gadget
>Ult
>Q
>ded Rev

Message to all silverfags, you're in your elo because that's the elo you belong in. You can't make the argument that your teammates are shit because it's easy as piss to climb up to gold with shitty teammates.

True elo hell starts in platinum and gold is divided into two parts, 1399 and under is piss easy to climb from, but you're doing decent while 1400 and above is a bit harder to climb from and where players need to know what they're doing to be able to climb from here. Platinum to Diamond is true elo hell and when you finally get to Diamond, your reward is just twenty five minute queue times.

>lower skill players don't know when to shove lanes or take objectives
The same old story. It'll get a little better when you hit gold, and much better when you hit plat. Just keep on playing lad, you'll get there someday.

That's okay with me. I'm sort of new to mobas (and new to Paragon as of a week ago). I tried league years ago but didn't like it. I fuck up a lot but I try. It's one reason I quit playing Dekker. I miss her stun 40-50% of the time. I'd rather play a damage dealer anyway. Gadget seems much easier to fuck up less with.
Yeah, I've decided I'm going to try to play characters that can at least kill a minion wave. I'm playing for fun mostly and attempting to learn the game. It seems great so far.

do people figure out how to safelane in plat? every goddamn time when i zone out the offlaner my carry pushes and feeds him xp like a retard so he can tickle the tower a bit
and people do the thing where they take the tower offlane then give the offlaner freefarm for the rest of the game

I purposely didn't buy the weekly pack because Offensive Maneuvers didn't look that great. So I bought a pack and this is what I got. Th-Thanks ebin.

>you're in your elo because that's the elo you belong in.
>it's easy as piss to climb up to gold with shitty teammates.
>1399 and under is piss easy to climb from

Wow you must had the most joyful experience anyone has ever had in paragon.
Thank god you've never had a 4 adc team, a khaimera who never fed, Revenants who know what they're doing, Grux's who didn't attack raptors alone while the enemy team was in the jungle, Sevarogs who actually farmed well, Sparrow's who actually ward, No safe lane Aurora's, Grim's who don't build kinetic etc.

Last three silver matches I've had, no one killed raptors at all. Why is safe lane Aurora such a huge thing at our level anyway? Everyone does it and feeds. I don't understand why.

People over estimating Ebin's claim that you can play any hero in multiple ways.
What Ebin neglected to advise was that you can play any hero any way you want, but you're risking not playing heroes who are optimal for certain roles.

I honestly don't know where the idea for support aurora came from at all. My only guess is that she's the only hero who actually "freezes" lanes and apparently that's great for safe lane

I think characters should be under categories at character select.

>You can't say teammates are retarded.

Dude I've played a game with a teammate going offlane sevarog and dying 15 times in a row while typing "we loser now :v". I just want to get out of ssilver so I can play against and with better faggots

I've experienced the same kind of shit.

How can you fags imply this never happens? Or are you saying I need to win the game by myself?

>people unironically cant play this game
>the simplest moba on the market

Support aurora works pretty well if you have the active cards to back it up. Her mobility and root make harassing the offlaner nice, plus with a bit of power you can handle a lane by yourself much better than the "real" supports.

>Or are you saying I need to win the game by myself?
You don't have to every game but it's not like it's hard to carry a game solo in silver

I do like the claim that heroes can be played in multiple ways, because alot of the heroes have 2 lanes they can function in.

I'm tired of choosing offlane serath and being spammed "please select a different hero" because people are so goddamned used to seeing her in the jungle.

I do agree though that there should be a lane preference and/or category at the character select

I could see that working, but with from the experiences I've had, Safelane Aurora's were not patient enough to farm properly without dying constantly to build up to their usefullness. I guess I'm not opposed to it now, but I just would like it to be done well, man

She's a horrible offlaner and the fact that you think otherwise is indicative of silver/bottom gold status. Explain to me why you think she should be played in the offlane.

What role do you think is best to carry the whole team? I almost always win when playing Gadget mid or kwang jungle/off.

Carry obvs

Serath is extremely solid in the offlane, especially with assassin's ward early on. She has two abilities that can either help her engage an enemy trying to retreat into safelane as well as the options to use those same abilities to escape into safety.

The offlane description is literally "for heroes with durability and great mobility."
I'm having a hard time you even sincerely asked me that question about Serath.

Well, that was an absurdly retarded question, my bad

Give Yin a try

>Player accepts queue
>He is last pick in lobby
>After everyone picks, says "sum1 dodge"
>Why?
>"I don't want to play"
>uhh
>"I have 6 hour ban, please sum1 dodge"
>no one fucking dodges just play the game
>he afks and trolls the entire time, we lose
>says its all our faults for not dodging
>he is in my next queue and does the same shit
I am fucking plat 1700, when does this shit stop?

>I am fucking plat 1700
How the fuck did they get that far? Holy shit there's really no hope is there?

i see the report functionality is working wonders

Once you hit ~1730 you're in for an all new kind of hell.

I will put this bomb emoji next to his name in the scoreboard! That will fix it! Fucking kill me I hate this game.

He was ~1650. No excuses for you fuckers.

>justsilverthings
Just sounds like excuses to me, you can still carry a game even if a teammate is feeding their ass off and it just makes you work harder to get better. And let's say you're faced with impossible odds like 2 d/cs in the first ten minutes, then yeah, sure, you're fucked but you won't be getting that every game, just take the punch and keep going at it.
I faced the same thing when I was trying to get better and this was back in Legacy, things were harder to comprehend because it wasn't as simplified as it is now and I stayed silver for a while until I got good, rose through gold and hit a wall in high gold. After overcoming that, I rose through high gold into plat and stayed in plat for the longest time until I'm where I'm at now, just a few elo away from Master. I've played with people throughout all elos and it's just your skill level holding you back, not your teammates.

Not that user but I definitely feel like my skill level is holding me back. But I'm also in a match where a jungler doesn't gank, again...

A fed Grux is scary

>two 1760s on my team
>neither has over 50 minions at 25 minutes

>25 minute queue times just to be trolled
I think I'll just stay down here then

>I've played with people throughout all elos and it's just your skill level holding you back, not your teammates.

>Your teammates will suck, but it's still your fault
I get what you're trying to say, but you're still grossly undersimplifying things

Please stop double spacing your posts

Why?

It's not needed and looks bad.

>undersimplifying
So you think it should be simplified even more?

>It's not needed and looks bad.

But it's so clear and easy to read.

Yes I think that it's fair to say that the majority of my matches more recently than ever have been full of people who don't know what they are doing, people who don't know lane/minion management, salty assholes who play worse because they don't get the hero that they want, trolls who blame the team because they don't want to farm and want to team fight 24/7 etc.

Ok I'm not sure how to make it more simple but I'll try
U R BAD
How's that?

You asked for the post to be simplified more and I did so. How is that bait?

I've seen some really good players in silver held back by bad teammates
I was one of the bad ones

I think a big problem I've been seeing is that when one team groups up, another team will slowly trickle in and die.

I just realized I've been playing Kwang wrong this entire time.
If you have a Kwang deck, you guys NEED to build thunder cleaver, especially if you jungle with him.
>mega fast clears
>combines well with his passive
>extra burst
Oh baby, the burst potential once you get it fully built is incredible.
I was able to go toe to toe with a Crunch and knock him out of the ring with most of my health intact. I took a step back when he rocket'd to me, tether'd and he missed he uppercut, ult'd, light of the heavens, thunder cleaver, a couple basics, 75% of his health gone.
I thought it was gimmicky and it was a huge 8 point investment for a bit of attack speed and a gimmicky passive/active but it's definitely worth it, things are looking up from here boys.

>When the enemy loses on character select
Ahahaha. It always feels good to have the enemy team surrender. We bullied the fuck out of Iggy mid.

WTT divine shield for thunder cleaver

I have 6 of them friendo but I understand your pain, it was fun making decks out of noob scraps but sometimes I felt locked from playing a certain hero if I didn't have the right cards.

I feel that way right now. Although I've only been playing for 11 days.

They give cards out like hot pockets now so I don't think it'll be too much of a problem. If you're starting out you'll probably be in silver elo and most people don't have the right cards either, so you'll be fine.

There's the crafting system too, I remember if I wanted to have a certain card, the best I could do is get on my knees and pray to RNGesus that he'll bless me with the card from a card pack.

Hopefully, they fix this card system too, it turns off a lot of new players.

What the fuck. From a little around 5 minutes this entire 15 minute match has been teamfights mid and nothing else

>kwang
>constantly shits out lightning with thunder sound effects
>thunder cleaver is good on him

w-woah!

>want to smurf because people in diamond are worse than silver
>remember how rng cards are
>remember 12 day wait for sevarog
fucking
sigh

uwotm8

At one point in time cards were character exclusive, there's, the pictures on the cards are sometimes scrapped ideas or old concept art.

look how adamant edge looks like kwang's sword for example

The character on silent indignation was an old Khaimera possibly bounty stalker too

>she succ me

L-Lewd

Yeah fuck it. Time to try new characters even if I don't have the cards for them.

Would prefer this one to be honest

I want both.

In the early open beta yes, but by the end of Legacy the match length really was okay already

>with durability
That's the thing, Serath is made of paper mache and due to her melee range farming can be really hard for her on offlane, especially if you're against two enemy heroes. She can work offlane, but pretty much one wrong move and you're dead. She's much better for either jungle or safelane and there are much better picks for offlane than her.

>I don't want to play
>Trolls instead of just afking
>Starts another match immediately afterwards
What is this autism?

>First time try jungling
>Can't jungle because entire team went 4 right lane and just roamed around
>try to defend towers but enemy team takes them all
>team defends as soon as possible while feeding
help

I meant team surrendered asap not sure why it put defends

Oh apparently they were "trolling" and that's why... R-Right... "Haha we troll shit jungler" Th-Thanks guys

It happens in silver too. "I maek epic meme"

hyped for day 12

Nice. Another Rev made our team lose. 1-14-9. Good job Rev. He fed Khaimera to the point that our team could barely 5v1 him.

Do you guys ever get people who feed then disconnect?

Happened a few times, not very often though. Why?