/r6ccg/ - Rainbow Six and Candy Crush General

merge or die edition

DO NOT BUY THE STARTER EDITION
(To find out why, read OP FAQ right below this, under "Which edition should I buy?" section)

>/r6g/ FAQ, Guide, and Links (Newfriends, read this first before asking questions)
pastebin.com/Wi0PwtYw

>Stat Checking
r6stats.com/
game-rainbow6.ubi.com/en-us//player-statistics//multiplayer

>/r6g/ OP Pastebin & Groups
pastebin.com/gWcgwQyJ
Steam: steamcommunity.com/groups/R6GO
PS4: Add dazint8
Xbone: Add IMadSpykeI

>/r6g/ Drawfriend Galleries
r6gdrawfriends.booru.org/
imgur.com/a/rVmZG

>Teamspeak for /r6g/ operations
OperatorOperations.teamspeak.host
The password is: Operations
IP address: 159.203.29.41:9988

>Official News & Known Issues
Mid-Season Reinforcements deployed on March 15th.
rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-US/updates/velvetshell/reinforcements.aspx
rainbow6.ubi.com/siege/en-US/updates/velvetshell/index.aspx
forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1332624-Top-Priorities-and-Known-Issues-Updated-2-13-2017

previous dumpster fire:

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/NDJ7UXw
youtube.com/watch?v=7pe_v9Pf2PM
youtube.com/watch?v=P1aMk5qO-po
imgur.com/a/xRvH2
youtube.com/watch?v=43QLu8m5xHs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hibana is a man

Remember that operator friends don't bully friends. Every friend has a talent, even if that talent is being bait.

4th for drawfags are kankermongools

Discord for all players of all skill levels:
No badmins and funny mememen
discord.gg/NDJ7UXw

Being so bad that you have to make up excuses like "baiting" the enemy team is a perfectly valid reason for you to get bullied.

You're not baiting them, you're just useless.

im not a kankermongol

>ironically used by all the shitposters that try to kill the thread weekly

>weekly
you mean hourly

>2007-2011 is back again
>shitting up the general and the discord
can this fucking guy leave already?

from last thread

Did someone say bait? Early in the round I heard the Frost place a trap. I did not warn the Glaz player. When he got trapped I just sat and waited.

Should I feel bad that I used him as bait to bring out the Frost? Or the fact that I did not warn him of the trap?

>Everyone has to be as good as me and if they aren't they can't have fun
>Also I should get to yell at them because they're useless in a video game
I'm sure you're the life of any party

Yep.

The parties that I attend, because I'm not a useless beta faggot that cries about "bullying" in a video game.

Yeah you shouldve told him there was a trap there
But since he didnt look where he was stepping its his own fault he got stuck
There wasnt a thing you could do for him after he got caught in the beartrap, trying to save him would have killed you both.

Praise the sun motherfucker, that way you'll never die!

Cringe

who is this operator?

Wew

Don't particularly care, user. See, thats the advantage of not being a sensitive snowflake.

Wow user you're so cool. Really makes me reevaluate my life.

Never claimed I was cool, kek. Just don't care about some random dude calling me names on the internet. Grow thicker skin.

>discord posting

should we nerf Tachanka?

How do i get drone attachment for my gun

That image is literally this entire thread.

or maybe it's a gun attachment for the drone

Do frost traps have "hp" or just a set amount of hits? Does glaz have enough fire speed to kill the trap while still vaulting?

Small fucking holes for small operators.

>Do frost traps have "hp" or just a set amount of hits?
set amount of HP
> Does glaz have enough fire speed to kill the trap while still vaulting?
yes

ATTENTION ANONS

This General is reaching CRITICAL AUTISM MASS. The amount of ironic and post-ironic shitposting is reaching HEIGHTENED LEVELS of SEVERE AUTISM that will DESTROY this thread within 700 posts or LESS.

REMINDERS for not tipping the AUTISM SCALES:
1: Ignore TS and Discord posting: The opposite of love is not hate, it is apathy. Many of the posts are not genuine advertisements for either TS or Discord, and many of the responses are not genuine outrage for them either. Please stop feeding these people attention.
2: E-celebs are cancer: Stop namedropping people or caring about namedropped people. Nobody knows who Hoesoe or Snaurk or Multiple are except people who only want to complain about nothing.
3: The Booru exists: Sorry, but it does. For a lot of people, it's one of the main draws to this general thread. Drawfriends, user or not, help contribute to the life of this general. There is no use crying about it when you could cry about something else.
4: FROST IS CUTE

how do you nerf a god?

>Discord is opposite of love
rude desu

This is Echo's wife. Say something nice about her.

Points 3 and 4 are autistic

>Finish Frost Challenge
>All right, time to collect
>
Can Ubi do anything right?

how do i counter this

serious question btw

who the fuck is 2007-2011???

does thunt work or is it only multiplayer?

IT'S FROST'S BIRTHDAY. SAY SOMETHING NICE ABOUT HER

What is a god to a non-believer?

You fucking take your chance and melee that bitch. Letting anyone, let alone a three speed, get that close is tantamount to suicide if you don't have back up.

No idea, I just assumed it was multiplayer, but I have notihng to back that up.

i like her coat

i want her coat

but it doesn't get cold enough where i live to justify having that coat if it does exist

Monty 1v1s are fucking cancerous anyway

>/r6ccg/ - Rainbow Six and Candy Crush General
am i the only one to notice this?

You would say melee is a better option than trying to pistol?

I was looking for a good opportunity to throw my last flashbang and then shoot him, but he rushed me first.

yfw tachankas voice actor is a bouncer

youtube.com/watch?v=7pe_v9Pf2PM

what has Veeky Forums done

Melee kills in one hit. With the hand cannon nerfed, I would try to melee. You could hit him with the other pistol a few times if you are lucky, but once he starts melee stunlocking you, you're fucked.

youtube.com/watch?v=P1aMk5qO-po

no general is good forever

the hong kong operators will save the general

screncap this, the golden days are coming soon

"Win X rounds" is always Multiplayer Casual, or Multiplayer Ranked. If it doesn't say otherwise, assume it's only for Casual and Ranked mode (Earn X points, Win and be MVP, and so on, are included with this). If the challenge can be done in T-hunt, it will always say "Terrorist Hunt" in the description.

for like a week

This is my first time editing, I hope you like it /r6g/!

nay, the new operators will usher in a golden era that will last for months.

*Notices decline in quality of general and its posters* uwu what's this?!?

Twitch got tired of people laughing at her puny taser darts, upgraded the drones to fire 7.62x54.

To bad he can't follow me if he is stuck on his turret.

The biggest change I want from him is to be able to post his LMG on certain objects. That way his legs get protected. So you either have the option to place the turret anywhere in the room OR be able to post it on waist high/ vault able objects.

Do you think this addition would be to overpowered? Right now in a game all about mobility and where headshots are king, Tachanka is in a bad situation. He is still vulnerable to grenades and stuff. Unless you spend the resources like Jaeger's gadget. Still Cap's bolts can still fuck him over. If you add this though I would remove his access to the shield so that he would need to rely on other operators to bring a shield. Like they did with Thermite by removing his nades and breaching charges.

It is this kind of "nerf" that I advocate with Glaz. Remove his smokes so that he has to rely on others.

Overall what do you guys think on some of these points?

let's come together and get the hate out of our system all at once

imgur.com/a/xRvH2

IQ is CUTE

CUTE
U
T
E

But that cosplayer aint

I think everyone agrees him being stuck in one place is the problem. I've pretty sure I've suggested this here before, make it function like the DP-28 in Red Orchestra. youtube.com/watch?v=43QLu8m5xHs

Namely, replace the huge tripod with a normal bipod. You could then quickly (a second or less) deploy it against a window sill, chest high cover, or anywhere you're lying prone. Whether you can fire it all or not while not deployed, whether he keeps the shield or not, changing around his gadgets like you said, that's all a matter of testing and balancing. Simply allowing Tachanka to rapidly move around and redeploy his LMG would improve him above his current status of being a joke pick.

>tfw too nervous to do anything but terrorist hunt with friends
This happens every online game I start playing.

Drop shield and shoot him with your hand canon at that range. Just dont ads.

List CTUs you want for year 3. Jegertroppen is literally a must have and fits with Siege

>Just dont ads.

so miss every shot?

You miss 100% of the shots you don't take

>Female operators
B-but muh hyper masculinity!

NO

Hes been nerfed but not completly, you should take a bit of time per shot and have a laser on your weapon. Its not an ideal situation but its better than getting killed without putting up a fight.

members of Rainbow 6

Not with a standard handguns + laser sight, but with the revolver, yes.

>Tachanka on Plane
TIME TO GET SERIOUS

Ding Chavez suits up again to show them how it's done.

>special operator ability: the absolute best

Delta force

delta force will be the last operators we get. screencap this

Because Casual is the more fun mode, but you can still play competitively

>forced to improvise based on spawn selection
>if someone arbitrarily drops out you will get a new teammate fast
>if your team fucking SUCKS you are only in it for best 3 out of 5 rounds
>if your team sucks, TK's, quits, or whatever, you don't feel fucked for losing rank
>game doesn't extend into a half hour plus clusterfuck of best of 11 because in ranked you have to win by atleast two rounds unless it's the 11th round in which the winner takes all
>if you truly thought you had a good match vs your opponents in casual you can just rematch them

>casual still has some form of MMR so you are being matched with people of similar skill
>is able to find matches almost instantaneously

It's the have your cake and eat it too mode. There is almost no downside.

Actually the real reason why casual is so tryhard now is because in the newest maintenance, even though they SAID they didnt do anything to it, they added a mmr system to it and yanked the mmr straight from ranked. you'll notice players around your general skill in casual from now on, and you can definitely tell the difference later on at night when casual queues take three fucking years.
Truly the pinnacle of game design.

It's the 9th round in ranked. 11 rounds is only in pro league

>they added a mmr system to it and yanked the mmr straight from ranked

They never "added" one, it's always been there. They explained this many months ago.

Maybe they have made the matchmaking more efficient, sure, but to claim they just added one is fake news

She looks like she can probably build a super comfy pillow fort and looks like she'd be nice to cuddle with.

where my thickfags at?

I'd like to introduce myself as a r6g drawfag, please be nice to my artwork.

Well, not yet. May 4th

You aight man

i'm gonna nut uwu

Epic. Simply epic. You sure are a valuable community member.

>amazing drawfriend work not in booru yet

nice user!

shame it's lost in the sea of shitposts

>play a fuckton of casual with jtf for 4 hours straight
>have to endure so many leavers and teamkillers
>finally finish 20 rounds
>go to claim charm
>SORRY WE CANNOT COMPLETE THIS ACTION

WHY UBI WHY!!!?

> plays on japan server
> dies everytime
> plays on west US server
> always on top
Why is this? Are the japs fucking hacking or are they just really good?

the autistic screeching in my head is too loud right now

Its full of koreans and chinks

It's the ping