>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

>Old:

first for pickle pee

There's literally nothing wrong with liking ultra greatswords.

Anyone on PS4 need help with Midir before I Reddit glitch out of this build ?

what happens if you combine dragonsis and dark sun gwyndolin

Miyazaki has decided to make a new game called Soul of the Demonborne: Darkblood and wants you as an ideas guy. What ideas have you got for him?

DEDICATED SERVERS
Noone can top this idea

where is my big fat butt you faggot

post devlish webms

Astora Great Sword is amazing.

remove backstabs and ripostes

hitting someone in the back just does counter damage

parrying someone just knocks them down for x seconds where all damage they receive is counter damage

dex weapons are now actually superior for backstabs and parrys because they attack faster

draw this coming at me at incredibly high speeds

someone provide me with dragonsis sliders

what magic would best supplement a ugs build in scholar? Im guessing pyromancy is a safe bet?

Halt.

Sorcery, become a Muscle Wizard.

The reach and response timing of the silver knights pisses me the fuck off.

Shuffle the movesets more. There shouldn't be slugger weapons and fast weapons. If I;m just going to use the onehanded moveset on my straightsword and just the twohanded moveset on my greathammer, there's no reason to not just take each half and make it one weapon or something. Just eliminate useless attacks and give everything a good running attack.

Same goes for rings, ensure they're designed such that they're always in use. At max HP there's no reason to use the SPR, and beneath max HP there's no reason to use something like llyod's shield ring. May as well make them the same ring if people are just going to swap, even if the effects themselves need to be reduced for balance's sake.

>The reach and response timing of the silver knights pisses me the fuck off.

What armor pieces can I use to make something that resembles Mysterio?

Onion helm is a must, of course.
Thinking Undead Legion Armor.

>give everything a good running attack

now nothing has a good running attack

based homogenization poster

Sometimes you just have to marry your first love

If you level up your Dog stat, you can teleport.

I mean good as in "useful" not as in "comparatively better than anything".

>Finito
>Dark Clutch Attunement or casting stats
>RoSP
Nah, you aren't even going to be worth the time it takes to kill you.

>tfw just finished getting muh ears
>without farming a single knight

it's legit faster even if the summons are slow

Tell me about the pilgirms. Why do they carry the boulders?

Oh fuck.

>I mean good as in "useful"

name one running attack that is "useless"

or do you just want every weapon to have a fast running attack like katanas and ss? why have fast weapons if they don't have faster attacks?

to keep wet angels from exploding out of their back and then creating floating copies of themselves that screech and shoot light arrows at anyone they see.

With a Clutch Ring and SP+3, you get the damage boost, and a 7% defense boost.

Math is pretty hard, huh.

How do I close with these pyromancers in the arena who just roll away and cast?

roll when they roll and attack when they cast

And you can do other shit meanwhile. Just leave the TV on and do homework or something.

Some guy earlier said to roll catch them with a great sword

Lord/god character playable race. Different covenants and endings are unlocked/locked behind being a lord and being human. The gated covenants rival eachother and each pvp oriented covenant has a unique invasion mechanic and win condition.
Lords and humans have different animations on everything, and slightly different height.

what?

>homework

you must be of legal breeding age to post here

>you automatically stop getting homework at age 18

>see an attack coming
>press roll
>too slow, it hits

It's the most basic kind of fuckup and it makes me want to fucking cry.

I'm 24.

>rolling instead of parrying

>Time to do aldrich so I head back to the bonfire.
>Embered up and Summon.
>Meet a cool looking phantom
>He's still using FUGS
>By my sword! because I don't have Applause equipped fast enough.
>We go up the stairs.
>The spear-wielding Silver Knight knocks my new friend off of the ledge after taking half of his health with one thrust.
>We're alone again.
>I kill him but I still feel unfulfilled.

in you said that giving everything a good running attack (which they do not all currently have) would mean that nothing has a good running attack, which means you've already admitted that some of them aren't useful

Some things can have better running attacks than others but there should be a time and a place for every move. As it stands most weapons feel downright incomplete. It's like having a fighter where one character only has grabs, one character only has jabs, and one character only has heavy swings. Obviously you can have grappler characters or characters that play ad a different tempo, but you shouldn't let naything be incomplete. It just means more and more weapon switching. Look at the caestus for instance. Do you think anyone punches with their offhand caestus? Maybe if they twohand it and cast perserverance, but if it's just in the left I'm not going to use L1. May as well let L1 activate the righthand weaponart instead of making me have to flip the caestus on and off depending on which half of my control scheme I want access too. It's just little shit like this that's annoying.

>what is college
>what is graduate school
>what is a job

If my reaction time has degraded to the point I can no longer roll, I think parrying's a lost cause.

that's what the stones are for.

Why were they fighting?

How the FUCK do people make backstabs on parrys/greathammers and shit liek that. The window is so small.

They saw abyss within eachother so were like fuk and killed eachother.

Their job was to exterminate the dark.
They were corrupted by the dark.

I enjoyed perseverence Caestus for a while but its the easiest fucking thing in the world to counter and now that everyone's figured it out it's basically impossible to use.

Do people at SL80 use +6 or +9 weapons?

10 you dumb cucks stop asking.

Almost anything over 70is is +10

I would say go to +7 on your weapon just in case. You're still in range of SL70s.

im 85 and use +6 max
get good fagboy, no need to make your weapons into overkill mode

normal axes
whips

anyone on ps4 wanna do the dancer skip? SL80, but I want more materials for an upgraded weapon and need to get back there.

Why are you over leveled to 85?

>invaders can't sip any more
>sipping and summoning is disabled while an invader is present x seconds after the invader spawns
>blueberries now only spawn after x minutes and can invade anyone regardless of level
>invaders can choose their spawn point
>invaders are now always aware of the host and blueberries are always aware of the invader
>being invaded disables fog gates for x minutes
>pve enemies now aggro on all players
>friendly fire is now active on all players
>grapes white and red signs are now appear white (red signs count as invasion)
>an option to use password scaling for all online (both players must enable)
>can use bonfires to put white signs down in all areas with a valid host
>can use bonfires to invade any area with a valid host

Daily reminder:

>SL20-60 prime invading
>SL80 okay invading, okay duelling
>SL120 cancerous invading, cancerous duelling

it's faster with faster weapons, especially with shieldpoke backstabs; I have a spiked mace in this webm but I don't use it for the backstab because I know it won't be quick enough
never underestimate the width of the backstab box (or whatever it is) either

probably +10

once you get past +6 nearly everyone is +10, you get a slab in TRC just for killing a tree lady, and seigward also gives you one in the capital which can be obtained as soon as you kill wolnir without facing any other bosses

>Catarina Helm
>Undead Legion Armor
>Ruin Gauntlets
>Xanthous Leggings

what of 100

One liked furries, the other liked scalies.

Sl 80 dancer skip?

ive noticed sl80 fags push their meta in the threads and 100s and 120s not so much. hmmm

>which means you've already admitted that some of them aren't useful

but none of them are completely useless. some weapons should have better attacks than others or they will all end up feeling the same.

why do people use katanas? for the running attack.

why do people use ultra weapons? for being able to knock shit around.

if you make every weapon type good at everything then it just comes down to whatever has the most reach and damage.

> It just means more and more weapon switching

what's wrong with using different weapons for different situations?

>Look at the caestus for instance. Do you think anyone punches with their offhand caestus?

do you think people use caestus for any reason other than a lightweight spammable parry tool? that's why nobody punches with it.

>normal axes

how so?

>whips

you got me whips are 100% shit

>mfw winning duels RIGHT NOW with my refined +10 caestus

Pair with Crux of The Mad King WA.

>mfw winning duels RIGHT NOW with my refined +10 caestus

congrats you are one of the 5% of people who actually use the caestus as a weapon

you LITERALLY cannot deny that whenever you see a caestus online they don't usually use it to fight with, even 2 handed

i wish i had eygon of carim's voice

>always optimize my gear and stats and kill gundyr early for that phat fucking prisoner's chain
>feel bad whenever invaders come in and do like 30 damage to me while I chunk 20% of their health with each hit

Things I learned:

Black Serpent will always fire directly at you, even if you've gotten directly behind the caster as he's casting it.

I mad.

axes have a worse version of a straight sword running attack and straight swords have a worse version of a 2 handed curved sword running attack

what weapon do you use to beat the champ early?

I want Vilhelm's, how does such a masculine voice belong to such a cuck.

I wish I had Irina of Carim's mouth on my COCK!

Just who were the Nameless Knights? I wish we got to see their armor without the tattered cloth, seems pretty badass looking.

a parry shield and a dark hand
he's out in like 10-12 parries

>nobody punches with it.
Then don't give it a punch in the offhand, I'd like to actually have more options available. It's the same as not wanting to block with offhanded rapiers and shit.

I don't get how to explain this more thoroughly. It isn't that there's a "trade off" between weapons right now, as you seem to say there is. You just hardswap. What you're saying is like saying you need to "choose" between SPR or loyd's shield ring based off of the strengths and weaknesses of each ring. The only limiting factor for weapons is build type, but there's a always at least straightsword which works for pretty much every sort of stat distribution. Save people the time it takes to hardswap and just make it unnecessary. So much of the controller is wasted in this game, it just boggles my mind the amount of time I have to spend using the D-pad of all things, when L1 is typically completely untouched in spite of being one of the most important easy-access buttons on the controller.

Nameless knights? I'm assuming you mean fallen knights and if you are, they are people who pissed there pants running away from crabs.

I honestly wish they'd remove katanas from the game if the only thing people are gonna use them for are running R1s-retreat.

>Nameless Knights

do you mean ds1 astoran knight armor or fallen knight (DS2 drakeblood)

do you guys think the drakebloods pissed themselves the first time they got staggered and that's why they ran

Yeah, "skip" only in the sense that I haven't killed the other Cinder Lords (besides AW) yet.

Pass?

just parry lamo

Fallen knights weren't drakebloods hombre, they have no relation to them.

You mean fallen knights? Supposedly people who failed to do the job you're doing for yuria, given the similarities between their armor and vilheim's, and the fact that the set was used as the protagonist's armor in some early previews. Maybe they were failed abyss watchers though, the set matches hawkwood's shield. He could have been the only one to actually get in, only to quit.

>parrying a running r1
>with latency
maybe on LAN that's an option

>at bottom of ladder in water reserve
>can't climb up because invade as aldritch fag before i make it to the top

I'm stuck

>he thinks clutch rings or RoSP actually do anything in PvP

RIP yea I mean Fallen Knights
the gold and black armor looks really nice though

jingle

I'm definitely doing more damage than I was beforehand.

slower parries can parry larger weapons

Does anyone actually like the midir fight?

damn, i need to git gud i guess. I tried doing that the other day and got my asses handed to me for longer than i'd like to admite. I can ace his first phase, but the second one messes me up. If i miss a single parry i get the wombo combo from the champ.

>the Protectors of Priscilla have a discord
what better place to circlejerk?