youtube.com/watch?v=CS0MrL6Y4Kk
youtube.com/watch?v=k9bVtBrGgSE
twitter.com/PonPonSmite/status/859783711532994560
twitter.com/TheKrushalator/status/859826779221110784
twitter.com/TheKrushalator/status/859828016725323776
twitter.com/SmiteGame/status/859833707846279168
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Inb4 waifu posters

I remember way back when 'competitive' arena was a thing, they always started at speed, then red, then went to kill minions, then went back for blue.
Why does everyone in casual start at blue?

So basically this asshole struts into your lane, smacks your waifu on the butt, and says it is not wise to stand against the judge of the damned.

What do?

Before you answer keep in mind he has a glyph wall up and his ultimate is ready.

Aegis then 360° and walk away

move sligthly to the left and then blow him the fuck away with 'I'm a monster!"

Thoth players cant aim for shit.

Can we just remove every god from the game that isnt Sun Wukong and Bacchus? Game would be 1000x more fun.

Why do people do Chang'e jungle but not warn their team of it. I have no fucking issue with it but you have to let me as mid at least have the time to pick around you, you mute whore.

so the bitchy mage can piss off early and hardly any adc bothers to take purps anymore

I think Ganesha's ultimate needs a buff. I've seen too many people decide it's worth passing through.

not sure how you can buff a quasi-cage without completely breaking it.

Can you ShakenBake with Ganesha's cage?

Nope

Fuck, I missed the modern mercenary skin for Nemesis. Think Hi Rez will still sell to a broke fuck like me? It's only been 8 days I think.

??????

Imagine being so new that you don't know what the shake n bake is.

youtube.com/watch?v=wKY4m26gUQ0

Post stats.

Joined before official launch march 14 2014.

What? why not? does the effect only applies once or something like that?

Has like a 1 second long cooldown on it being applied again

So like, does LowRez not check their own patch before releasing it?
The game is completely fucked and unplayable.

Then you would usually assume that there will be a hotfix real fast right? I mean that is seriously a problem and no one can play the game.

Nope.

Theres one coming tomorrow morning
Quit your bitching, blame Microsoft and Sony for making them ask for permission to release patches

But bitching is the sole reason why I even came here, Mr. LowRez damage control employee.

I assume there's something to do with the patch not being bugged on the live client, also since the patch needs to be """""certified""""" by console platforms they can't even release a patch to a test console before it goes public

i'd rather go back to the two week schedule, the whole adventures thing fucked everything up

Ganesha is out and I already want his gold skin so i can just grind those assists

how long does it normally take to make those?

To put some color on a skin? Around 5 minutes.
For Hirez to release them? Propably next patch.

I wonder why Hirez is taking so long with the reworks on old gold skins, I can't imagine it being more than a copy paste work.

>don't use VGS commands or you get kicked from game
Oh boy I wonder how this social experiment will effect the toxic community lel

>averaging 40 assists a game in arena
Oh I like this boy

As a arena Hel main(TM) blue is the fucking shit

Like what are you talking, make it proc some sort of delayed cc effect?

>tfw no one ever rotates to help support with the back harpies
>I don't do enough damage so it's not worth time to kill them on my own
>they stay untouched the whole game

I wish there was an item you could buy as a support that if you where hiit by an ult it negates all other damage done to your allies also hit by the same ult

>getting Ganesha every game on console
are people that attached to playing Assassins?

me too nigga
But that would be op as fuck.
Also the other support could buy it too and god knows that my team can't do enough damage as it is

>call some retard a retard ingame
>adc says not to use that word because his brother is retarded
>tell him "I'm sorry for your loss"
>he dc's

Even though we played a 30 min game down a man I ain't even mad

Damn, tilt city

pretty mean dude, congrats on spreading sadness

Why don't more people synergize their skins?

I mean it's fine if you don't have a demon skin and the rest of us do but get something kinda similar so we at least can look like a team that plays together.

Sorry for the autism

nice

>Not mainning Osiris to spam the reanimated voice pack

>mid trash talks my jungle playstyle
>I spend too much time ganking a cernunos in duo according to him
>explain him how I can't let a hardcarry get free farm and that he's doing fine on his own in mid
>goes full "shut up noob abloobloo" we get into flame mode
>lose it at some point and tell him "your mom sucks bears and she enjoys it"
>dude in premade with him freaks out in curse "dude no don't say that"
>the other shitter goes silent then dcs after a minute
>"his mother left him you moron, reported by the way"
>see this come in my mail

fucking numales starting shit they can't handle

aye i've been reported by people who started shit in the first place, fucking bizarre

You are evil and I love you for that.

I feel like you've probably done more than that to get banned - either that, or they've got larger swing than you knew. I think I said some really racist shit about French people in a game with PonPon (long before he was actual HiRez) and some other random medium-high tier players, and got banned within 8 hours; even though I'd been intermittently saying racist shit for well over a year prior. It's probable that your guys were of relatively similar significance.

Yeah HIrez gives pros a free pass on shit talk and gives them a ban button

>tfw I'm next

Well, I wouldn't say a "free pass". Just much broader allowances. Remember Mask? Clow? Dear God, I miss clow. Now I'm sad. Thanks a lot, fucker.
youtube.com/watch?v=CS0MrL6Y4Kk

never forget clow ;_;

No, but the only person of whom I'm aware that HiRez ever gave a bullshit pass to was Brandon. Still not sure how exactly he managed to fuck that up.

I got banned for a week even though I havent even launched the game in the last 15 days because I had been too busy with finals.

So I called my bank and filled a chargeback report for the 5k gems I had bought last month, along with the god pack for my smurf.

Fuck them, if they cant even fix their ban system or at least improve customer service, I will just take my money somewhere else.
This is why every other MOBA is beating them in terms of playerbase and quality.

The greatest rage-fit against clow that was ever recorded:
youtube.com/watch?v=k9bVtBrGgSE

You cheeky bastard

>the time he Poseidon ulted red buff for lulz
good times

Like what the fuck did they do to med like yeah sure make it worse than buying a fucking potion, they do know that shit is a fucking relic slot right?

>instant

The best times. But I can't find that video, even though I know for sure that I've seen it. I think Weak3n screamed at him in it too, it was glorious. Might you have the link to that video, or know how I could get it? I want to relive the old days.

To you, and to all: when do you think, exactly, that the fun times died? I've been trying to figure this out for myself, and I can't; I figured it's only right, then, to turn to others for their opinions.

>Divine rune
>Witchblade
>pestilence
>Cursed Ankh
Are there any other anti healing items i'm missing?

Brawler's Beat Stick

sometimes when I dash out of fountain i'll get a full mana restore and sometimes I wont, what gives?

Earthbreaker, Driving Strike under the tower, spam VEL.

t.retard

cernwhatever his name and ganesha are now the STRONGEST duo presences that hunter is bullshit and with the strength of ganesh you cannot contest the lane why wont they hit brambles ?

Patchnote today so we will see.

>It's another episode of squishy that refuses to let anyone else tank the damage from gold fury

You jelly bitches?

twitter.com/PonPonSmite/status/859783711532994560
So what do you think they will do?

Read somewhere that Ares is a great lane partner for Janus. This true?

I stopes playing ranked mid first split. How is meta in ranked conquest now, where does jungle and support start?

Ares is a great partner for everyone because he's an OP piece of shit who can build aurus to buff allie sand gain damage from it, and then can actively buff allies with his second skill. Don't even have to mention the chain fuckery.

then why is he the least picked guardian ?

ares is shit if they change is ult to not be so fucking predictable he may gain relevance as that all he is an ult bot even with people who use his chains to help cleat minions he low tier

cause it's so easy to win with him that he's boring.

>Be support
>Doing my job keeping my team mates alive
>be underleveld because I was forced to rotate very very early in game
>constantly save my team from dangerous situations
>obviously I die a lot
>obviously am underleveld
>team only sees KDA and blames me for our lose
Being a support is a fucking ungrateful job.

Never again.

>Diamond Cernunnos

How the fuck do you build chiron? It feels like he does nothing.

>Picking Hel in Conquest
Fucking stop it.
She is utter and complete trash!
I said stop it!

But I do good using her

Who the Hel are you to tell me who I can and cannot play?!!?

They'll never rework him, reddit doesn't give a shit about tanks they only cry about their favorite hardcarry not dealing enough damage and being able to leave a danger zone fast enough. His kit has always been retarded. His combo has the biggest channeling time in the game it gives such a big window to aegis/med or cc interrupt him even kill him in late game. plus defense is worthless on a walking guardian at this stage of cancer powercreep. I swear he's the most lazily designed character shitrez ever did. "oh lolz the spartans put chainz on his statues because of some superstitious belief so his whole kit has to be about shackles" like what the fuck, did they try to put Birdie in the game ? His class also makes no sense. His sister Athena being a guardian does since she's the "clean side of war" divinity but Ares "the mindless destruction" does not belong to a helping and caring for your teammates role, he needs to be a warrior like how can you fuck this up, he has to be a frontliner that doesn't give a shit and swings his massive dick in enemy ranks not a gimmick cuck easily shut down by winged blade and meditation. He's known for riding horses lit on fire where the fuck are they ? fucking hirez ruining everything

When will I be able to roll for lava Terra again? Really enjoyed playing her, might be my new guardian main.

Allied has officially passed away now.

Rest in dank memes Allied, you fought like a champ.

So is Ares really OP or really garbage?

really OP

He is super risky, if you get him rolling you become unstopable, but he has no mobility, no peel and is useless from behind.

Goodnight sweet prince

>relies on snwoball

so complete shit, you land shackles on the adc in early and go for the lead ?
let's see what happens

>athena
taunt

>bachus
flop before you get to use the three or burp into your face

>cabrakan
stun earthquake

>fafnir
stunned

>ganesha
silenced
soft stunned during his dash connect animation

>geb
knocked up
denied with shield

>khepri
rooted pulled buff to teammate while shreding your protection

>khumbakarna
cc locked for seven years

>sobek
knocked up plucked

>sylvanus
rooted
heal denied

>terra
everything above in two moves

>xing tian
knocked up rooted outpoked

>ymir
stunned and dead

he can't do anything impactful at all, he only works against unexperienced players who don't know about strafing and actives

Whose better, Ao Kuang or Inazami?

One is an hunter the other a magical assassin, they play totally differently.

I mean in your opinion bro. Then how about Ah Muzen Cab and Inazami

Izanami.

Aight

>average conversation between 2 xbox smite players

That guy's pretty butthurt. What did you do?

Killed him something like 3 times in arena game believe it or not. That was like 3 months ago. Then killed him again today in ARENA and he sent me that message under 45min mark right away.
Weird guy

the best part about consoles right now is that everybody keeps making the same 'group up' joke every game after half the team has disconnected

>20 minutes of the patch notes will be dedicated to cancerman
>ONTOP of shitty skins

twitter.com/TheKrushalator/status/859826779221110784
I want it

Is this game still bad?

twitter.com/TheKrushalator/status/859828016725323776

>in lobby
>someone says "I'm pretty new at playing support so don't expect much"
>I say "Don't worry, we aren't your father, you can't disappoint us"
>he leaves the lobby without saying a word

midway through season 2

when rosterpocalypse started happening it killed the "just for fun" vibe the game had

twitter.com/SmiteGame/status/859833707846279168