>Expansion Evaluation:
The Sims 3: a.pomf.cat/dhgjdd.pdf

>Game Cracks:
pastebin.com/WUrPaKbF

>Booru:
tsg.booru.org/ (Old Booru)
thesimsgeneral.booru.org/ (New Booru)

>Gallery Tag:
#ts4vg (Enable Custom Content in left pane)

>Mods and Custom Content:
- Maxis Match for Sims 4: pastebin.com/wS3a2En9
- Sims 4 and 3: pastebin.com/TBqj7S7b
- Sims 2: pastebin.com/eYZvWXYs
- Adult CC: pastebin.com/Qr7a989F

>Challenges:
pastebin.com/6DMQPWvd

>/tsg/ Creations:
pastebin.com/sgpd6STL

>Archive/Resources:
pastebin.com/kkq3CRss

>City Living cracked! Including all previous Game and Stuff packs! (Still no vampires, toddlers, or bowling please stop asking.)
skidrowreloaded.com/the-sims-4-city-living-internal-reloaded/#more-26398

>Discord
discord.gg/THVjU8f

>/tsg/'s sim collective
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EKZ9_AFOTEiLLzr1Tk2Y5wDX9EqhFxAlOYpQ7EOfVps/edit#gid=0

>Old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uzO2mi4uHAs
3dm-games.com/the-sims-4-vampires-download-addondlc-cracked-torrent/
zlogames.ru/index.php?/topic/7874/
youtube.com/watch?v=m-9824q2K8E
cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/302735337086517259/302740383555649537/BlueWintersTraySingle.zip
mega.nz/#!luJFhb5Z!dLpYea26TNK_GQ6pf0p1SjPB3oYOIirYdOCoH1DfIps
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wow, I got 3 spots. Im a special birdie again.

>Collette: May, why did you make this mess? Mommy has to clean this up now!
>May: hehehehehehe

>Collette: Thanks for coming out to the gym with me Sam, the kids are a bit crazy today and I've been feeling so out of shape with after the kids.

>Sam: You sure you should be doing that in your condition? I mean you did call me in a tizzy this morning. Did you take a test?

>he should fuck the mom edition
What did he mean by this?

Sam to herself: Oh she is SOOOO pregnant, I know it. I can almost smell it on her.

>Collette: Boy I am out of shape, that treadmill made me nauseated.
>Sam: Sure, Col... I SURE THAT'S what that is.

Fuck..please God no

>when you're tryna have breakfast with your girl and some autist comes up and starts taking notes
Like bruh, just be yourself! :^)

I must have worked on his face more recently than this version, his chin is a lot more rounded out and normal now.

cute gays

sounds familiar, ctrl+f fuck the mom in the last thread

This is what happens when you let your toddler dress herself.

>Leave Lydia be
>She sees Rick's father outside
>Check back up on her
>She's about to fucking cut his shit up

Good god, I have to be careful of what my sims are doing with this mod. Still this is oddly in her character...

Sex Robot said it in the last thread. I try to find the funniest quote from the last thread and make it the new thread's edition.

Who's sex robot?

>They don't give you the option to use a chancla

God this game drives me insane sometimes
>pause game
>sim queues up actions on their own even though the game's paused
>cancel action
>fucking does it anyway
Why????

Stay a little longer and you'll find out

Jesus! I think Lydia punched out the neighbor on her way downstairs! Lydia is scary as shit with her mood swings.

An old TSG meme at this point. Whoever says things like "I want [sim] to fuck [other sim" or "[sim] needs to take a dump on [sim]'s chest" has just become a Sex Robot poster. We once assumed the Sex Robot to be one poster who would just post canned responses, but it's clearly not just one person.

youtube.com/watch?v=uzO2mi4uHAs

That senile old cunt deserved it
I'm still butthurt she broke into my apartment to throw her trash on my floor...

I revamped my balcony to be more comfy. What do you think, sirs?

Her son did something similar to my apartment last night. They're both fuckers.

oh I like it a lot

>not just one person
It used to be.

I have a feeling it never was, but who knows? This might be an "I am Spartacus" situation.

Looks comfy. Would sit down and watch the sunset on.

OG robot had severe personal issues and broke down about them a couple of times.

The true sex robot has probably been gone for a long time.

deepest lore

>give him a bunch of sim lewds on imgur
"life is bad but you are good to me"

I think I kinda remember that. The poor fellow, I hope his life is going better. His posts always enriched my day.

>people tell sex robot to make his own lewds
>says PC is too shit and must rely on others for high quality lewds
I hope he didn't actually kill himself. When he opened up it seemed his life was really, really going poorly.

I love that pic so much lmao

>Collette: Shit, Sam was right

i miss playing sims 3 but mods won't work for me anymore and i can't settle without mods

Yesterday I posted about the SO of my Sim who's not ageing (stuck being a Teen despite my Sim grew up from a child to a Youth Adult in the meantime).

An user recommended the age her up with a Birthday cake - which is worked, but after she moved in her age bar is looking like pic related. What the fuck?

Also, I can't Propose (and thus Marry) her. The interaction is simply missing, despite having maxed out relations with her. Any idea how to solve this issues?

GIVE ME CRACK NOW OR ELSE! I AM VERY ANGERY

Learn how to crack it yourself m8

Baddie or nah?

>Collette: Okay, he is coming over and I have to tell him I am pregnant again. Oh man, we just started getting along.

I CANT IF I WOULD I COULD GODDAMIT FUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKK GIMME CRACCCK NOWWWW

She looks great, she looks familiar too. Like an actress I have seen.

U-GL-Y

You ain't got no alibi

Hard to believe this is a townie, she's actually not bad looking.

ngl, she's sexy as fuck.

>"Ah, the Chez Llama huh? Not exceptional but definitely far from the worst. Our family has been here several times and I must say their menu tends to be a bit... lacking when it comes to other establishments. Still, I guess one can't expect to be too picky when it comes to eating at two-starred Michelin restaurants but you'd think with each dish costing hundreds of dollars the quality would at least be up to par. Regardless, I suppose I should thank you for inviting us out for a meal. To be honest, I didn't think you could afford the fare here with you being of common birth and all."

>[sweating intensifies]

WTF MOD! She just punched that same chubby ginger the old man cold cocked yesterday!! Why does everyone hate this sim so much?!

They can't keep getting away with it

This is the third fucking time this has happened

This picture.. I-it almost feels... Holy

Just how outdated is the Google doc with everyone's Sims? My Sims need some waifus.

>I_Must_Go_My_Planet_Needs_Me.PNG

Everything with a preview link is fairly new

Get a load of this guy, he's ready to fuckin swim.

>[Man, this rich people food sucks. I wish I was at home eating a nice steak or a burger or something.]

>sims 3
is there a way to move an existing family from one neighborhood back to may main one? at worst i was thinking i could add them to my family and bring them back from a vacation with the traveler mod

So, TS3 needs fast RAM and fast CPU thread, right? Will G4560 and a fast DDR4 stick be enough?

sims 3 can only use 4gb of ram even when you set it so as long as you have at least that much extra, so 6-8gb+ total, it shouldn't matter to much. cpu is the most important, my i5 4690k at stock speed works fine.

>"So sweetie, are you and your husband working hard at you-know-what? Your father and I would like to see them soon, you know."
>"Yes Mama, he's insatiable! Darling won't let me sleep until he's completely drained. Sometimes we go at it until dawn, and I can't even walk straight for the rest of the day!
>"Oh...! Oh my! Well, I guess we don't have anything to worry about then. Isn't that right, Dear?

>"H-hey, are you sure that's a good idea telling your parents that? That completely killed any sort of good vibes I had going with them..."
>"Don't worry, it's fine! Look, they're laughing it off already. I told you it was worth spending the money on that expensive wine, they can't hold their alcohol at all and won't remember a thing."

oh no
its a page 10

Finally, I managed to resolve both cases. In case any of you ever encounter with such issues, here are the (possible) solutions:

>No Ageing / Greyed out Age bar / Days till age up: 1

Certain hidden traits (isWeirdo / HasMetNanny / isCityRepair / isStatueBusker) prevent further ageing and thus it could turn NPCs into immortals. Can be fixed with the traits.remove_trait [traitname] cheat. Recommended troubleshooting tool: Show/Search Sim Info Mod.

>No Propose / Marriage etc. option

Using the "Exchange Promise Rings" action locks out further relationship options. Solution: ask the SO to be just friends (that nullifies the Romance), then set to the desired value with the modifyrelationship [Sim1 Name] [Sim2 Name] [value] Romance_main command.

>tfw it's the EA Story: Being Incompetent & Fucking Lazy episode again

Lookin' good there Claude!

nini bump

Shame the custom hair I wanted won't work despite that the base mesh is in the game.

Part of me likes this style better. It's more Marc Maron and less Gordon Freeman. Damn gray patches though, I need to custom swatch it.

Pfff, hah! Someone's getting fuckin beaten to death and Claude doesn't give a fuck. I always hated that sim anyway.

Alright last bump, I should have been in bed hours ago.

Figures these two would get along so well, they've both had revisions with semi-famous comedians as the base.

>sims 4 pets won't have cats playing fetch
>my cats used to play fetch with me when they were kittens
>it won't have my doggo lay across my lap or lay in my bed with me
>it won't have my doggo and kitter sleeping in bed with me
>it won't have my kitter kneading my chest and me internally wanting to throw my kitter out the window
>kitter and pupper won't yowl outside bedroom door at night when i close it

>kitter won't look me in the eye when i say don't but still put her paw in my glass and the drink my water
>pupper won't come into the living room and lay down as if she were defeated in a harsh trailing battle
>kitter won't try and sleep in my shoes
>won't come home to see pupper and kitter snuggled together sleeping
>won't have pupper and kitter play fighting
>kitter won't start growling demonically when she hears an unknown cat outside
>stray cats won't sound like some demonic entity outside and wake you up at X am from your sleep while you're very confused and trying to figure out what's going on

I can only imagine how many people will make those annoying ass meme dogs

Booty booty booty rocking everywhere

Is the Sims franchise finally dead?

It is. Same as C&C.

thank god

nice try faggot, we here we in

Markus: Why do you look so b-- OH MY GOD, NO, NO SERIOUSLY?

Collette: Good save? And yes, I am , WE are.

Markus: Oh God, how are we gonna do this.

Collette: Well I cannot raise 3 kids alone.

>have Xiao tell Mei they should just be friends
>she makes and face and game crashes

Well this new extreme killer mod is making this game constantly crash after i just put it in the other day

Is this crack?
3dm-games.com/the-sims-4-vampires-download-addondlc-cracked-torrent/

I'll just leave this here.
zlogames.ru/index.php?/topic/7874/

im sorry i dont understand vodkaspeech

Your problems.

>ZLOrigin
kek

I'm not Russian but I am Slav and zlo means evil, so it's like evilrigin. That's a good one.

god I forgot how ugly ts3 kids are.

Take a sip

Post music that best describes the vibe of your neighbourhood and your sims.

youtube.com/watch?v=m-9824q2K8E

>when your looking for cc and the blog is mostly politic bullshit
>when they also don't tag their cc

Make a separate blog for politics or don't do anything with it at all

I can't imagine the CC from that kind of site would be very good anyway

If you insist.

>just wanted to some mother-in-law psuedo incest
>learn interesting bit of /tsg/ general instead
That's nice and all but I still want some fucking action with the mom.

am i tumblr yet

>learn interesting bit of /tsg/ general instead
What do you mean?

Eh. Pull the lip piercing and that sim could actually be attractive. Make her really fat, dye the hair something obnoxious, stain the nose and ears red, stretch said ears out like Laffy Taffy with gauges, add Problem Glasses to face. Then you're Tumblr.

Rest in pieces Blueposter. Computer died. GPU, CPU, and power supply are all dead and gone.
I'd have to spend at least 600+ freedom dollars on PC parts to have a working PC again.

Who wants to have a download link for Nu-Blue? Does anyone even care about Blueposter anymore?

Who is blueposter

Well that sucks. Blue was/is a favorite of mine.

Sure.

yes

>Tray Files:
cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/302735337086517259/302740383555649537/BlueWintersTraySingle.zip
>All the CC used:
mega.nz/#!luJFhb5Z!dLpYea26TNK_GQ6pf0p1SjPB3oYOIirYdOCoH1DfIps

P.S. Someone should add this to the google doc. Not sure if I can on an iPad.

I will make her and mary lovers now