/gtag/ - Grand Theft Auto General

old: >Crews for GTA:O
Join a crew by posting your SC name and crew you want to join in the thread then clicking the link below and requesting an invite. Make sure your profile visibility is set to public. Do not kill/grief fellow crew members.
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/pc_gtag (PC only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_vg_-_ps4 (PS4 only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/meat_for_the_grinder (Xbone ft. 100% crew black)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/flibinjibervans (Alternative meme color crew)
Other crews: pastebin.com/GtsCr3VL
>Steam Group - No heterosexuals allowed
steamcommunity.com/groups/gtagonlinevg
>PS4 Community - GTAG VG Community (No heterosexuals allowed here either)
To join the community, search the community name in "Discover Communities" and leave a request.

>Older threads
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/gtag/type/op/

>Helpful information for new players
pastebin.com/wmwvpEmr

>Regularly updated vehicle stat spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1g2Qy84YUrYu_YCcdjMhzDGuNMzwNtjVjIJzdRmrHu6Y/edit#gid=1868604557

>Graphics settings guides for GTA V
gamersnexus.net/game-bench/1909-gta-v-graphics-optimization-guide
geforce.com/whats-new/guides/grand-theft-auto-v-pc-graphics-and-performance-guide

>Patch notes for 1.39
support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005467908--UPDATED-April-18-2017-GTAV-Title-Update-1-39-PS4-Xbox-One-PC-

>Latest added content
socialclub.rockstargames.com/news/article/60188/GTA-Online-Tiny-Racers-Out-Now
socialclub.rockstargames.com/news/article/60181/Duke-O-Death-Comes-to-GTA-Online-Double-GTA-RP-Contact-Missions-More

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xIYYd72cXS4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

gunrunning will be shit

Post Online characters.

PLAY FREEROAM

>store clerks removed
lmao

Nice edition scrub

Are you fucking serious?

>hurr why didn't you make some stupid joke about what edition it is to satisfy my autism durr

free roam is dangerous right now. I was afk for a few minutes and got 180 million, could have been deranked if they just clicked that button.

There is/was a tunable that gave you 16.6m
Or the CEO about 15m if you were in an Org

Online is truly going to shit. Next time they're going to disable earning money all over.

Instead of fixing it, they disable a game feature.

I'm getting very tired of the money grind dynamic of gtao.

Everyone knows they made it such a grind to sell shark cards.

I'm starting to consider modding. Or at least leeching off modders for the money. Grinding just isn't fun and the rampant cheating tells me I'm not alone in this.

The only way I can have fun with this game now is to mess with people.

>Use menu
>Be Jesus
>Teleport myself to abandoned mine
>block off entrance with prop and turn invisible
>Turn invisible and teleport some poor fucker to my location
>Stalk the fucker through the tunnels with a hatchet while he runs about with a flashlight

>the only modders you ever encounter just blow everyone up or teleport everyone out to the middle of the Pacific
Earning money the old-fash way sucks.

At this point I'm sure they're being a bit malicious with the PC version. It probably makes the least money, and is probably also the most work to keep fixing. I really wish we knew how shark card sales worked... when they patch dupe glitches and hacks do their shark card sales actually increase? It must or they wouldn't bother.

Still, this doesn't fit with their public statement that they want to crack down on cheaters from January. Why bother coming out and saying that if what you're really going to do is just give up and let them ruin the game?

best jacket. I wish more shit had that pattern.

RIP double rp cash

Nice.
Now you keep my mouth shut about me, y'hear?

*your

damn

>literally unplayable

So I play on PS4 laugh at me I know.
but, let me get into this.
So months ago we had this friend and he apparently had anger issues. We talked to him about it and he said he'd stop raging all the time.
He didn't so we blocked him.
There were a few instances of one of my friends getting randomly messaged by a random saying that our old friend will have his revenge.
Months go by without hearing a word of it until tonight.

>My friend makes a new friend.
>He's oddly quiet but, seems like a nice guy.
>We sell cars and everything seems to be okay.
>He suddenly says he has to leave.
>Then messages saying that he's friends with our enemy.
>All of the sudden randoms start teaming up against my friend
>They leave threatening messages saying they work for our ex crew member.

Holy shit what the fuck.
This autistic rage is insane.

I mean how the fuck do we counter this?

Do you know what crew this was? I want to aggressively defend myself against some players.

They had different crew tags, some of them weren't part of any crew.
They ranged from level 15 to level 8000.
All of them targeting my two friends.

That sounds nuts, user. If you remember any of these players' crew tags, let us know anyway.

I'll see what I can do.
Maybe it can be worth it.
Or maybe I have to get a new username or something.

>Hop on GTAO
>Join a session
>Dude with a menu either teleporting everyone into the ocean or giving millions of dollars to everyone
>Find a new session
>Same shit
>Fine a new session
>Same shit
>Repeat ad infinitum

I don't even know what to do with all this money

I don't get it?

They probably aren't actively seeking you out, user. As long as you don't play into their meta, you shouldn't be affected. The worst they can do is DDoS you, which is practically the equivalent of admitting defeat.

Once the grind is over, GTA turns into what it always was, drive around untill your car explodes and then quit once you've had your fill.

It's a shame they didnt manage to add anything worth playing without the grind, but GTA is still tried and true relaxing and fun. They're experimenting though trying to figure out how to make GTA fun though, stunt tracks and the creator have a bright future in my opinion, but is just poorly implimented at this point, but if they streamline the next game we could see all that change, hopefully (I dont know if youve ever played trackmania or battlefield, but there are clearly better ways to do persistent track creator racing or open battlefields)

>tfw picking up certain terms from playing aussie bros
>tfw saying cunt, mate, bruv, and pofter more often
Anyway to stop this?

Is the homolauncher of any effect on jets? They're on sale so l'm wondering whether to get one.
I'd like to have something to fight back with when l'm doing jobs instead of being a huge gaping asshole ready to be fucked by jets if they just so please.

If gamemodes have double RP and cash by default, people would play them more.

Only if the jetter is bad. You're better off BST+Heavy Sniper

This is why GTA's fanbase will always be cancerous, there's no way of saving it from autism this severe.

Everything. You're no longer bound by the chains of mood-killing grinding, now you can enjoy the game just the way you want to and no longer worry about saving up for one single car.

yov dummy, what crew are you in /gtag/?

If its that bad, just block his friends too, and maybe report him on sony and rockstar's pages for being a fuggin cunt, stalker, and griefer who is unfit to play online..

Play in the day time, australians are weird and backwards, so they tend to play in the night time for some odd reason, they seem to be awake at like 4 am, it's freaky, like they never sleep.

why the hotpants on that outfit?

>No Brooklyn Brighton Beach type slavic lowlife cars
:(

there's always a sentinel for a more modern time suka blyats out there

no they wont. People dont play them because of an annoying menu system and unreliable loading screens, and no ways to tell what youre joining, what is available to play, or even what modes or games are populated. And none of this even touches if the content is even good, period.

Rockstar has probably done most of this on purpose to make playing modes that make money to be an un-enjoyable chore. And if all modes were double, all modes would have the same problems of being underpopulated. On occasion they have multiple double money events and both modes suffer in player count because why play shitty mode one or shitty mode 2?

They have to make a good game first, they have not. Money only motivates people who want money. I want fun. I think the game modes should pay NOTHING. NILL. NADA. JACK SHIT. How do you make money though? Right? Buy a fuckan shark card only. Fuck this free to play shit.

I found a car that was bulletproof, but the weird thing is that the aggressive illegal NPC was trying to get out, but there was a passenger to his right and his door was blocked by a train crossroad pole. I guess the exit action made him momentarily invincible.

youtu.be/xIYYd72cXS4

looks like the stock virgo classic almost

i hear all the seasons are inversed over there and the people want to be as far away from their homes as possible when they sleep

How fucked is gta online on PC? Are they just going to reset everyones bank account considering that nearly everybody has loads and loads of money because its so easy?

Disable enough features that people start returning to game modes.

>Tfw no four door sedan sentinel older sentinel xs for true mafia feels.

like this?

No, I doubt they'll reset everyone's banks.

PC really is a shithole, and Rockstar is indirectly admitting it. Back in the first few months when PC released, they were playing their livestreams on PC, but then they stopped doing that and all they play on are consoles since they don't have to update or implement any "anti-cheat" on their game since it's protected by Sony's and Microsoft's servers. PC is most likely their least sold platform of the three and the least generator of shark cards as well, so they're practically giving up on it and are just disabling features instead of patching the mod menus and hacks.

This doesn't look correct somehow

Is it safe to go online if I switch to my level 2 character?

Id hire you for ceo stuff.

What is a good rawry bike that isn't shit?
I want to ride the bear.

You lied to me gtag, there are no hackers on PC

The Gargoyle and the Nightblade are really cool.

Just noticed something, the propotions of female characters seem weird. They have giant hands that are the size of their face.

Who are the best members in PS4 /gtag/?

Irrelevant.
This thread is for PC /gtag/

Welcome back, friend.
I've missed you.

I want to turn my other character into Raoul Duke. Which car most closely resembles this?

Been there done that, Manana's the way to go.

>Hacker teleports everyone to them and kills them

What do they get out of this? Is it autism?

You know what's worse? Hacker teleports everyone to one area and make one of the players drop a sticky and explodes it, killing everyone.

>haha i trol u xd ni hao xin lao ping wing

Whats a BST

bruv is brit term b

that looks like a scrotum

>ni hao xin lao ping wing

Is it chinese on american servers? I always get russians and other shitty eastern countries in europe

sucks r* butchered bmw in V, this was the best modern sedan in IV

Ah yes, back to the:
>Is it safe to play online again yet?
>I just got modded money am I going to be banned?
>Some guy just teleported me into the ocean
>Its ok when /gtag/ does it
Pls stop asking, no-one is going to say your name.

>enter session
>check player list
>*cutlerly falling down a staircase gook name*
>coolboy123123125 in RUSS crew
>3 people with 8000 rank
>just as im about to smash that mf new session button i get my rank set to 6969 and dropped 5000000 gorrillion dollars

Has anyone ever recorded them getting haxer loved with $&RP?

Would be a good case in Support if they axe you ally care.

you don't need a video, just the time & amount of rp and $ will do

>if they axe you ally care.
what

I miss Pixle.

Actually

excuse get out!

citizenmad is a crewkiller.

Who are you quoting?

god mem fen

my friend XAO_CHANG1 and his cool menu

maybe find a new game.

>Still can't get that NAT issue to go away despite trying every solution for it
>constantly alone on servers
>Getting missions done easily
>No modders to harass me
>Still feel lonely despite all this

I kind of like having a little unpredictability in my games. Now I'm just making stunt races to keep things interesting.