>Forge diverter valve
>034 Motorsport catalytic converter
>cold air intake

Goes way faster than stock, will probably kill me

someone else did

merloooooooooooooot

Idk if it counts but, i added a gta bluetooth kit to my car

Replaced radio with a bluetooth one.

Took out OEM breaking-ass cupholders, replaced with an ashtray.

Replaced interior lights and dash LEDs with purple ones.

Changed my ac system from R-134a to HC-12a. Same temp as before, but less drain on the engine. Probably would have worked better if I hadn't messed up by charging on a vacuum.

I swapped the shitty long roof aerial for a 2" stubby one because I don't use the radio. Cost me $5.
Extravagant, I know.

is that a giant cup holder?

Huh I'm curious, when you say less drain on the engine, what exactly do you mean? How difficult was it to convert?

Lights
Bullbar
Wheels and tires
Audio system
Fibreglass bed top
2 inch Old Man Emu lift kit
Custom made toolbox in the bed

Yes. I carry around a large water bottle and the standard cup holders are way too weak.

its big gulps aint it fatty?

>large water bottle

Sure it is user. Sure it is

Poly bushings in the rear suspension, stainless steel X pipe cat back, LS7 clutch conversion, K&N cold air intake

Air Conditioning uses the engines power to run. It must take less power to operate now.

After you die when your A/C explodes, can I have your stuff?

damn son post pics of all your "projects" on the left

BUT HOW

AC compressor runs of the engine. 12a weighs less and takes ~30% less energy to compress for the same results.

As long as you have the tools (manifold gauge set, and can tap) it's pretty easy.

Are you in the US?

It was a shop that builds race spec BMWs. I deleted all the pics that weren't my car though.

Disk brakes.......front.

Bluetooth FM transmitter
Car is too old to have an AUX jack, but too new to have a cassette player

>R-134a to HC-12a

are you mexican?

Not really a mod but intend on installing a GameCube when my Pioneer radio with an av output arrives.

Removed two catalytic converters of total of four. Made it look almost like 2014 facelift model.

>mfw converted r12 to r152a
r152a is computer duster lol

Carbon fiber lined synchronizers, helical LSD, hard race suspension bushings, eibach springs, larger brakes.

I modified my exhaust to go directly in the cabin because I really wanna fuckin die

I spent more time unmodding my car. When I bought my Mustang the previous owner had put in every single piece of interior and exterior chrome/billet trim that places like LMR sell. It was awful. Ripped all that shit out (except the MUSTANG chrome bumper letter fillers that're kinda cool) and replaced it with stock.

Mods I've made to the car are Cobra steering rack, Cobra leather shift knob, Cobra leather parking brake handle. Just because those parts needing replacing anyway.

>replaced old 305 with crate 350
>dumped Q-jet for an Edelbrock 1405
>rebuilt trans
>long tube headers
>dindu tier stereo

Pic related is the most recent of things, factory spider gears munched themselves recently, so, dumped the 2.73's for 3.43's and had an Eaten Truetrac put in, as well as all new bearings/seals, can't wait to get it back on the road.

Finally got my power pack 3 installed.

>tfw more stereo than needed in a SCSB truck

larger engine and a working trans

I got a new bus card holster!

More than it deserves.

>dumped the 2.73's for 3.43's
Nice

>converts from r134a to a shitty drop in blend

Ebay vacuum pumps and gauges leak and don't work well retard. What micron level did you pull to?

>Ebay
It's from a toyota

>New bluetooth head unit -oem quit working
>new speakers -oem ones disintegrated
>switched all outside lighting to led to give a more clean
>just installed a new radiator thermostat and belt as well as transmission cooler lines

Kinda sucks about the leds tho my front mount for my car is basically suspended plastic so i couldn't get a place to mount the resisters so im stuck with a fast signal. Leds in the headlamp perform really good as well, aimed them with a family member sitting in their car positioned like close oncoming traffic so i could get a reference to not blind other drivers. I mostly drive long distances on the interstate in the middle of the night so theres not many people anyways

Volvo 945:
>Engine swap to turbo version
>M90 gearbox
>Stronger rear axle
>Aussielocker diff
>Better wastegate
>1.2 bar of boost
>Ecu chips
>3' straightpipe
>Better chairs
>Audio system
>Different wheels
>Cupholders

Probably time to swap to bigger injectors / H-beam rods ?. Sweet engine either way.

head seat belts

Nothing too crazy.

Wired a radar detector horn and LIDAR jammer in my car. Connects via bluetooth so everything is hidden under the hood and behind the console. Only way to know I have it would be for me to leave the app running on my phone in the car or for you to start dismantling my car.

Have a 4G LTE Cell phone booster. Inside antenna is in the center console, outside antenna routed under weather stripping and it's a 4" mini mag antenna on the back of the roof. Easily removed for car cleaning, if I want to sell the car, or if I want to use it in another vehicle.

Have an aftermarket HUD that doesn't suck (Navdy) and connects via bluetooth to my phone, that is powered by/receives info from the OBDII port.

That's about it. I bought my car fairly well trimmed (e.g. factory installed remote start with heated steering wheel & heated/cooled seats, upgraded stereo & speakers, etc.) so not too much to do, and the engine I bought with the car has enough power for me.

Only real laugh I've ever had on Veeky Forums

So far the only thing I did was replacing the steering wheel.

What the fuck? Is this real???

>not having a small cup holder that fits a tallboy and a big cup holder that fits a 40
How do you have boilermakers?

for melee right user?

What mods should I do on my DD, 03 CRV
>inb4 nothing
I just wanna hear suggestions, already got cassette to aux adapter

My shifter knob finally shipped

I planned to do a whole unboxing thread but the max image size allowed here is 4MB and I didnt feel like resizing 10 photos. Even these look like shit after resizing

Anyway its a black metallic powedercoated ashiko big bore

Its mounted on the MGW Racing X Spec shifter

>tfw remember when Veeky Forums didnt have cooldown or captcha ;(

>scared of 200whp

One comment is that it is a huge shifter knob and weighs an amazing 795 grams so it swings into place with a thud. I prefer the grip on this to a sphere which isnt quite ergonomic

Do you notice any lugging driving around town low RPM

merlot mica is pretty great tbqhwyf

Yeah, next step would be bigger turbo, alu intercooler, h-beams, bigger injectors and bigger airmass meter.

Hondata, turbo, and better wheels.

I can't decide if you should make it more offroad (nobby tires and spacers), or better handling (coil overs).

>what is imagemagick
"mogrify -resize 30% *.JPG" and you're golden.

OEM spoiler
LED headlights and interior lights
Chrome door handle covers
19in TSW Mirabeau wheels

Nothing else, the car isn't worth modding more because I deliver pizza in it.

Just a few things, mostly done myself. Koni Yellows, h&r sport springs (had neuspeed but too low for MN), poly fsb bushings, poly motor Mount and dogbone bushings, rear h&r swaybar, hawk hps pads, UM engine and haldex tune, and an auto headlight switch if that counts

theyre just testing the captcha function its not permanent.

Sticker.

But not an Veeky Forums sticker (yet).

Never underestimate an audis ability to understeer.