/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General

>FINAL FANTASY® XIV: STORMBLOOD™ COLLECTOR'S EDITION [PC] Pre-Order
store.na.square-enix.com/product/436377/final-fantasy-xiv-stormblood-collector-s-edition-pc

>Callback Campaign
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/callback/

>FFXiV Amazon Promotion April 25th - May 8th
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/88d7bde755680b54588da68b55120b58004694f1

>Patch 3.57 Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/7ee22ba181fbc53f3579bb5d97e21a459f2ab5b3

>Letter from the Producer LIVE Part XXXII and XXXIII
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/3ee28e9c3569e2c7be7212675e20a99641370d8d

>Fanfest interview with Yoshi:
gamerescape.com/2016/12/26/famitsu-sits-down-with-naoki-yoshida-at-jp-fan-festival-2016/

>New info on class changes for 4.0
/r/ffxiv/comments/5xrv3u/more_information_from_korean_live_letter/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells
pastebin.com/FrMKVE4K

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jpA8ubKLhtM?t=2m30s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hey boys

I'm going to cuddle with my cute elezen fiance~!

Ha I love making irreversible mistakes

kys

same

One of the best minions?

hey

;3c

Should I make nyepels or cronus lux?

Stick with MCH or switch to SAM?

I kinda wish there was someone to talk to. But everyone is asleep.

No way! You got engaged?!

THE best minion

Post the personal headcanons you have for your characters.

Good evening gamers and gamer gals

We here at NO FUN ALLOWED are proud to continue to announce the launch of Balmung's ONLY all-inclusive Veeky Forums Free company!

We have:
- An open door policy to all Veeky Forums users!
- No overbearing social conduct rules!
- No voting on new members - all of Veeky Forums are welcome!
- Catgirls!(is this something to advertise?!)

For information PST to Adelais Auteuil, Zira'vek Kryor or Jesse Kringle or feel free to submit an application with "vg" in the contents.

hey boy

HOL UP best minion right here

Me and fish

c@grills

>best minion
>anything but the succ

you forgot to post the girl part.

I'm going to give SAM a try and if it doesn't click after that go back to MCH. I suggest the same to you!

It is pretty great

>Start game
>A lot of the times when I see a male character, they start doing the very obvious examine creeper routine including turning around so their camera is right in front of you.
>It's even easier to know for sure they're doing this because your head turns to face who you're targeting
>Saw this guy do it multiple times
I kind of thought that the whole degenerate creeper autism was specific to this general.

Hey now. I said ONE of the best!

hey catboys

I'm just dicking around with MCH but I prefer melee dps so SAM and if I get bored and want to do some ranged i'll go back to MCH.

My alt is WAR and SMN/SCH and she may do RDM.

Idk, I do it often but I do it because I want to see what their armor would look like on my characters.

You won't often catch me examined female characters on my my Dragonboy but it do it constantly on my female character to see how it'd look.

*Shrug*

>stupid /pol/ meme fc

Jesus, sorry about the spelling. I had a sleeping pill, I'm fucking out of it. I need to go to bed.

alright here is one of the best ones

The owl is one of the best.

Half-Elezen, Half-Succubus. Ishgard born.

onahole

is this butt available for pumping?

I wanna get to know you because I feel like you get far too much shit from this general but I'm scared to approach you and be taken for just someone trying to use you for more of the same

10/10 DEEPEST lore.

>Half-elezen, half-succubus
So, full succubus?

Yes

This delicious chocolate strawberry milk barely legal mi'qitten grew up in the sweltering favelas of Sagolii. When he was 12 years old he bested many renowned swordsmen with his katana, so scared were they of his power that they sealed his blade. He doesn't know it yet, but a raiding party of ronin mercenaries from Doma are about to rape his dog, kill his dads, and piss on his chocobo. He will then unleash his blade on a bloodthirsty rampage, a storm of blood.

I'm not them but he and Jeph are some of the kindest souls I've had the pleasure of meeting and befriending. Just say hey to them, they're very nice! You won't regret it!

I still need to know. What happens when the storm of blood clears?

And then he gets haunted by his two gay miqo'te dads who throw gay Halloween parties and pester him about his life choices.

who is this cute boy and is he straight

*Stealthy moew*

stealthy (you)

tfw no qt female elezen/any race except lala to lezdom me and make me into her gil slave because the degenerates are all on NA servers and not bongterry

Best kind of (You)

My Darkside won

Don't do it. Stay the righteous path!

HAFCP (Hyur Alliance for Catboy Protection) needs YOUR help in tracking down this deviant!

If you know who this poster is, please contact your nearest HAFCP headquarters with any information you might have. Remember: YOU can make a difference.

Always welcome to say hi and meet/greet!

To an extent, perhaps! Nice pic

the only thing saving me is that dogshit ping to NA servers due to being on a british imprisonment island desu....

Tom brady isn't clear of degenerates, I've found some catboys giving each other the staredown with no pants on in the hermit's hut many a time before.

Also hello fellow ausfag let's be friends except i don't want a gil slave because i have a lot of gil

God damn, time to genderswap.

Why cant i ever find the degenerates here??? fuckin conspiracy i swear. u better not be a lala >:^(

injured/disabled and retired ishgardian soldier. wanders the land on his own accord now.

MODS

Why are there so few elftits?

Veeky Forums avatarfag and professional (You)getter

If miqotes say nya, what do bunnygirls say? This is for very important scientific research in roleplaying.

bya?

rabbits dont make noise in real life, so they'd be very quiet, like fran..

They make a nice noise when they are getting cooked.

youtu.be/jpA8ubKLhtM?t=2m30s
they actually do make noise

A soldier for hire before the Calamity, and currently still a soldier for hire. Gambles a bunch and drinks a lot.

There's more coming soon. Please look forward to it.

Just walk up behind mado and start milking their boobs.

just end all your sentences with pyon~!

is noponis here?

I want to put Mado in chains and milk her!

>love bard but hate the song gimmick
>love machinist but hate the turret gimmick
red mage might be kind of like them, r-right?

wtb insomniac friends to hang out with late at night

No but you might still like it!

I stay up until 5 am every night

>brown
>elezen

god bless the master race

cute boy

Honestly the turret requires next to no micromanagement, you can put it down once and generally forget about it the entire fight.

Songs are just a single GCD that you use occasionally.

What don't you like about them?

mado isn't brown, christ you guys are legitimately colorblind or really sheltered

no i'm just white

hey thats me whats up

Hate to disappoint but my Elezen is more of a light vanilla tan

Go4It good comm idea

I joined an FC with you in it and it's dead, will it ever be alive again?

Send {/tell} pls

Not them, but most FCs are stagnant right now because of the content drought. Once SB drops, things should pick up again and people should be far more active.

God, every time I see Mado I think "No matter how bad things are, at least I'm not Mado"

Mado your elezen is cute.

why tho
apart from not having a gf, he seems pretty set

Go to bed, Putt.

I'm just a shitter that can't seem to get the hang of them honestly.
With songs I'll do something like use one on a big aoe pull for TP and try and turn it off at some point but I hit the button at the wrong time (since you have to have the global up to turn it off) then I have no MP at the boss. Or leave it on during a transition phase and waste MP/uptime. Or sometimes I just forget to use it altogether and waste that potential.

my MCH is still low level but even in low level dungeons I been doing the turrets die to aoes, I definitely wouldn't pick up on that in an actual fight with mechanics and would probably have it dead and waste a lot of damage.

I've been hoping it would get better with more experience but I still fuck up bard songs all the time and I've done at least 30 dungeons at max level now so its probably not going to get better if I don't have it down by now

Honestly kind of depends on what else they reveal before Stormblood in the next live letter, which supposedly will finally have some info about the battle system changes. If there's enough good significant things talked about, I'll probably preorder SB then. Otherwise, going to wait and see how it is until after launch.

As for right now, yeah the main core of us are mostly inactive from lack of motivation to mindlessly grind tomes til SB. Maybe I'll find motivation to resume decorating the house sometime but I have doubts about that.

Thanks boss I'm glad it appeals to more people than just myself

I have two unrelated questions, can any user help?
>is weapon damage still important for healers/healing spells?
>what race is the bustiest with a maxed out chest slider

Is the steam early access automatically applied upon pre-order?

Unfortunately due to pre-expansion lulls and messing about with other games, things are pretty dead in the FC. I apologize for that.

Fem roes have the biggest torpedo bust
Also it kinda is but its mostly since higher wep damage = higher magic damage too and having higher/better staffs/books/etc is always better.

Basically mine has Sharlayan roots. He may be a chuunibyou and it makes him look retarded, but he's actually intelligent.

Anthony....

>is weapon damage still important for healers/healing spells?
Yes

>what race is the bustiest with a maxed out chest slider
Midlanders/cats with hempen camise (I think cats are slightly bigger), minfilia's outfit also gives you a pretty big bust

who the heck is anthony

yea weapon damage is important because of the expectancy that healers also need to DPS
biggest bust goes to femroes

Yes.
Female roegadyn, female highlander, female elezen, in that order.