No

No

Wow a another retard in a Miata crashed because they thought they were a racecar driver, I am so surprised.

Seems like that Miata is trying to go off road. It's very self conscience about it. Stop staring.

No

>autox near curbs

Not even once.

I guess I've been spoiled by having Moore Airfield, one of the best autox locations in the northeast about 40 mins from me.

They thought it was a good fucking idea to put a corner with a curb on the outside after the fastest straight in the course. 3 people crashed in this exact spot that day.

Yeah that's fucking retarded. Having ANY element that close to a concrete curb is just asking for trouble. Whoever designed that course...should not be allowed to design courses.

Yeah and now every benchracer on the internet is like LOL JUST DONT HIT THE CURB BRO EVEN THO IVE NEVER RACED A DAY IN MY LIFE I'D NEVER CRASH INTO ANYTHING

If you never make mistakes you aren't trying hard enough.

lol look at this miatababy having a meltdown because he cant drive

Hey man shit happens. Bad place for it unfortunately. Hopefully you didn't fuck anything up too bad.

I agree though, if you dont have a spin every once in a while you're not going hard enough.

Coulda been worse

i hope this is the right thread to ask, i want to start recording my laps at track days. what camera is gud?

Post your car

Better yet post your car at a racing event

Lol poor miata kid still melting down

Now please damage control about how your sub$2k clapped out Miata is actually better,.

>a scion
user, I...

>Now please damage control about how your sub$2k clapped out Miata is actually better,.

Like clockwork.

insecure as fuck detected

>poor miata kid melting down and projecting

>implying I own a miata
>implying that I'm OP
ded company, ded car

Look at all that moisture in the bag. That bread is going to get moldy fast user

>I ride a bus

Debatable if this is actually worse than owning a Miata at this point honestly.

I just took it out the freezer so thats why it looks like that.

Hahaha holy fuck a scion, this is gold

t. poverty-tier miata child melting down

So which pair of Rota wheels did you save up a year for?