/meg/ - Mass Effect General

Cute cats edition.

>MASS EFFECT ANDROMEDA VIDEO PASTEBIN:
pastebin.com/nzHengz9

>MEG's updated Pastebin
pastebin.com/ehq8JjR2

>Furfag turian degeneracy:
pastebin.com/q4bD0MDQ
>MegSev adventures (has anyone even bothered using it in years? Let me answer this, no.):
MegSev dot blogspot dot com

>All previous Collages that we know of (needed, no one's going to make a new one, because the last game blew gay men behind mcdonalds):
imgur.com/a/FSJBQ

>Patch 1.05 has dropped
blog.bioware.com/2017/04/04/mass-effect-andromeda-patch-1-05-notes/
blog.bioware.com/2017/04/06/patch-1-05-multiplayer-balance-updates/
Still hasn't fixed shit

Last thread;

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/W-csTgeBwog?t=7m28s
youtu.be/31UujLC3DYU?t=8m38s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm going to marry Vetra!

I like this OP, it's cute!

I get it, the grey cat is garrus

neck yourselves, Jaalfags

I am not naming our kids Meri and Dian

Call them Milky and Way

Pink cat is Jaal.

I have a theory Aide (I dont know if thats her real name or title) being his secretary is either his sister or its Tann hiring her to show that he's very important.
Or maybe she wants to live a normal life and thats why she left.

One thing is for certain, with Raeka, Kesh's Salarian Tech Bel, the Female Black Market Merchant, the Colonist that thanks you for saving them (if you get that cutscene), Aide the Secretary, The Salarian Fertility Doctor on Elaaden

Apparently all the good female Salarians made the trip to Andromeda while the Milky Way got stuck with old crusty bitches like Linron and Esheel.

Reminder that only truly intelligent people waifu the Moshae.

Vetra's scarf is so fucking cute.

Honestly really glad I can tell him those are bad names
>MEA2
>years after Andromeda, Gil and Ryder have been raising their kids on their home on the now complete Nexus
>Get a call from Gil on the Tempest: Little Meri says she misses
I'll be mad desu. Those names are truly dreadful

In MEA2 would it be possible to send her to negotiate with kett as an mabassador?

look what arrived

But why? Jaalfriends didn't do anything.

Dude I love gundams!

>unironically wearing video game merchandise

Though I guess it's a fairly ambiguous symbol, not like many people would recognize it.

Too big, would've been better as a small one over the heart

you're not supposed to post here if you're under the age of 18.

Some random angara literally confirms that he's born from the same litter as his siblings. Barbed dicks are just a meme though.
Also, whatever the jardaan planned for angara, they wanted fast population growth. If they somehow knew about an imminent danger then it makes sense to ensure the species they created survives.

>not being aesthetic enough to pull of cringe shit
>not being to intelligent to cringe anyway

I think the angara were designed to stop the Scourge. Like, the bio-electricity of enough of them on a planet can protect it from the advance of it.

So that asian chick that was raised by quarians is going to be our assistant in the upcoming DLC?

Certainly. Why else would they introduce a quarian-linked character post-game and have no real dialogue for her in the base game?

Improvements when?

More MP characters when?
I miss my N7 Destroyer

I really want to see what Turian Agent looks and plays like.

Don't bring this shit here, show it to reddit.

>cats
But angara are cobras and turians are raptors

Fuggg.
I started romancing Miranda and I just began the SB DLC, and Liara made a remark on that.

Am I fucked or can I still continue the romance from the 1st game with her later on?

Pretty sure you can continue it in 3

They don't look like birds, the look like cats
t. Grunt

But can I in the DLC?

The only thing turians have in common with cats is being cuddly and purring when particularly comfy.

One more.

Why is Tann's receptionist a female? Aren't female salarians basically precious commodities to their people? Why is one just sitting around on the Nexus being a simple aide?

Why did the Reegar Carbine make it to Andromeda before the Quarians? For that matter, why didn't the Turians bring any of their weapons?

Why does Annea- the Angaran lady who's hiding the water source on Eladaan- have biotics when they're supposed to be a new discovery for those people? Isn't biotic inherence only possible in utero?

Why can't Ryder quietly support deposing Morda in favor of Strux? She proves herself an unstable element on first encounter and even if Strux tries using Ryder it's really no different from how Reyes uses him.

Why can't Ryder tell her sister about the development of Eos? Instead of either telling the hard truth or lying through your teeth, why isn't there an "it's a work in progress" option?

Why isn't there an option to sympathize with Dr. Aden's dilemma? Of course, the game railroads you into calling him despicable regardless of the player's moral standpoint.

Why is BioWare's idea of "shades of grey" decision making so amateurish to the point where SAM has to give his two cents to more or less render any grey areas inert?

Why isn't there an option to fuck Lieutenant Ajax?

>tumblr art as OP
This general is getting worse and worse. Where's Kaidanfag if you need him?

I'm eager to see what you'd put there.

A proper collage, you filthy fucking immigrant newfag.

It's just Helga without his trip on, he'd post a waifu dying.

What a manly nose.

>get invited to play thresher maws of doom
>don't actually get to play it

Matchmaking lobby minigame when?

>Isn't biotic inherence only possible in utero?
Can't you get biotics from that powdered red drug shit from ME2?

red sand is only temporary

Temporarily, but you do become a god.

Didn't someone mention there was a poetry slam event in that bar on the Nexus? How do I trigger that event?

It's bugged.

Just pop by every time you visit the Nexus, it's ambient chatter from patrons. First time one of them says they're doing an open mic night and want signups.

I started playing after 1.05 and still got it. It's not a 100% bug if that's the case.

What did he mean by this?

When is that bald bitch going to get off the stage?

It's a mannequin.

>But angara are cobras
No, because they are mammals.

Obviously that means Sara is adopted.

>I think the angara were designed to stop the Scourge. Like, the bio-electricity of enough of them on a planet can protect it from the advance of it.

The angara were created before the Scourge hit the Jaardan. The Jaardan wanted to play god and created this new race, giving it worlds, vaults, technology and watching it grow and evolve from afar. A sage on Mithrava says that the old stories mention angara feeling observed, continuously watched by something.

Then the Scourge hit, the angaran civilization was almost destroyed and the Jaardan hid Meridian, before fleeing somewhere in space, waiting for the right moment to come back. Even Suvi said that the Jaardan's enemies (it seems they are called Solaraan/the Opposition) probably attacked because they didn't like what the Jaardan were doing and how easily they played with life.

Your dad got you on the list early, likely before he even told you about the Initiative.

>carry a bunch of shitters despite awful lag
>disconnect at the end of wave 6
SUFFERING.

>Why does Annea- the Angaran lady who's hiding the water source on Eladaan- have biotics when they're supposed to be a new discovery for those people?
Good question, considering the angaran doctor on Aya doesn't even know about biotics.

When did Annea say she has biotics? I must've missed that part because I don't remember it at all.

She waves.

Previously we saw Moshae making a protecting bulb while moving exactly like Samara/Jack do on the suicidal mission. It's electromagnetics, I ain't gonna explain shit.

A robotic mannequin.

>all the MP asari characters are dark colored
JUST

She uses biotics if you side against her.
youtu.be/W-csTgeBwog?t=7m28s

Will she have influence in the later games? Will she be this series Wrex?

I just want Avitus as a pilot.

It's not biotics, you retard. It's their electromagnetic ability.

Let's just make it, I dunno, red instead of blue next time.

Sure convinced me. It looks exactly like biotics, same visual effect.

>Will she be this series Wrex?
No, because she will be a love interest!

Is there a worse planet than Kadara?

Because it looks exactly like biotics.
youtu.be/31UujLC3DYU?t=8m38s

No.

Rannoch

Thessia

Kadara is like the old Mass Effect 1 planets.

So most of those.

Inb4 Mako apologists.

>Rannoch
>bad
only its inhabitants. Rannoch itself is pretty rad because no insects

>people draw art of non-canon protagonists
Fucking disgusting.

Earth

There's one particular planet I forget the name of, it had asteroids falling as a skybox

And a fuckton of mountains to drive up

So I am getting this bug. I open the galaxy map and there's absolutely nothing there. I can scan around a blank screen but, I can't really tell where I'm going or see the markers.

Any way to fix this?

you mean femshep? well, the artist is female, can't necessarily blame her.

Femshep has a canon appearance, short red hair not long blonde scummy shit.

She also looks like complete shit.
It's a default appearance, not 'canon'.

Sheploo is canon in my book. I did every playthrough from OT (I think it was 11 across 3 games) as him
Pure Paragon every time

god damn andromeda is fun, peebee is actually pretty cute despite all the negativity I felt for her prior to the games release(mostly due to you assholes)

I'm thinking of doing a new playthrough and seeing if Vetra lives up to the hype though,
i only play these to get a small semblance of a relationship

So I got Andromeda when it came up but once I got to ~85% completion I stopped playing.

Not sure why I did it but I think it's because I don't want it to be over with.

The hell is wrong with me?

>not punching that quarian admiral in the gut
Do you let people shoot at you in real life too?

You're like me and love roaming around exploring fantastical worlds?

No joke, I would sacrifice all quests for three times as many planets and just a bunch of random enemies to fight.

Her Canon Appearance was in ME1 not that disgusting gingerbeast from 3.

ME3 femshep is CUTE

She's a fuckin' swampbeast, man.

ME1 Femshep also had short red hair, friend.

Wrong

dead general

Dead admiral.

Not him, but despite playing (almost) full paragon the entire trilogy, there are some moments when you just gotta go renegade.

>Hang up on the Council as often as possible.
>Make that one krogan dude burn.
>Punch the dickhead quarian admiral in the stomach (and laugh extra hard when Tali aproves).

Well, fug