/mbgg/ - Mobage General #692

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Terra Battle, Panzer Waltz, Valkyrie Connect, Astral Stairways

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Warship girls, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #Compass, Tagatame, Houkai Impact, Tenka Hyakken.

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Previous thread
Remember to report and ignore shitposters instead of helping them shit up the thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.gfwiki.com/wiki/T-Doll_Production
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1iilUegA7VW9D5W5STx6SdUQtVcRodFpItiiKoLrfHCo/edit
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah, but they purged all accounts with no login in the last 11 months, so I'm waiting for them to fix password recovery to confirm my suspicions that I'm fucked. I've been watching seasonal anime since summer 2007 so I'd only used it sparingly when there was a show I missed while airing or something older I hadn't seen in my prior buyfag days.

Has anyone managed to farm enough keys for the event in BGHS?

I noticed it's already on the second stage and I was nowhere close to 500 for Loliha and it's already on Yakumo.

Meanwhile in Tales of The Rays, the results of the first phase of the contest are out.

1) Ludger 40230 votes
2) Asbel 34770 votes
3) Velvet 30930 votes

Two weeks to go until the contest is over. My girl Velvet still has some hope to win and join the game earlier.

What sort of contest? Top 3 join the game faster? I sure hope Asbel remains above edgy Milla

Only Top 1 will get in faster.

Shit...Why Ludger though? He has no personality, then again, as much as I like Asbel, his personality is just "muh friends"

How do I get into Destiny Child? It seems like a whale only game.

Do you like titties and lewd girls?

Well yeah.

Does /mbgg/ have compass guild?

The SR uppercut is actually a really good skill for doing pure damage. Works well on Tsu-chan because she already has the utility of her signature move's dash and her ougi will stun lock bosses so you can unload on them.

Just picked up a crystal for Halloween Idun in the Soul Shop for 300 souls, which is the regular price for 3* character soul crystals. Either the shop prices are messed up again or Ateam removed the event character cost increase. I'd been saving up for her after getting Vampire Loki from the Halloween gacha guarantee and thought I still had a ways to go, so that was a nice surprise. Now they just need to do the same with New Year's Vali.

Playing during hot times is best. Try to log in daily- I think the event stamps for a beginner might be a bit much, but if you can stick to it doing the daily gold gems, and slimes. Actually there is just a lot of stuff you can do as a f2p player. you just won't have the 6* big titty team, but there are great looking 3* and 4* star characters.

Girls Frontier
28:00 countdown on manufacturing
What could it be?
The 28 minute mark is not noted down in the wiki.

Is this good enough to stop on or should I be trying for 2 UR girls?

So what's the FotM?

Those rings are really good. Skills are shit (SR dash was ok but now that the UR dash exists and can be fully limit broken for free who cares). Sayo is alright. I think you're safe to stop rerolling and hoard orbs for the Tsuda banner that we might get in maybe a week.

Try to grind hard enough to craft all 4 copies of the UR skill from the event dungeon before it goes away.

Tenka and Houkai apparently.

en.gfwiki.com/wiki/T-Doll_Production for updated info

>ludger
literally why

Aye, search for /mbgg/ and I'll add you when I can

That feel when some games are too ded even for /mbgg/.

AP pots in tales of ray when? Can barely run the awesome fodder quest that lasts an hour more than 3 times...

This is the Sun! Say something nice about her!

>only 3 more cursed weapon events after fist
Are there only 4 types total or are they gonna run multiple at once?

Looks like some Deviant art faggot developed a fetish for fat girls

That's not very nice.....

Thats because she is very ugly

*parts butt cheeks*
*sticks nose deep into her butt*
BR-BR-BRRRAAAAAAAAP
*takes a big whiff*
ahhhhhh, it smells like heaven

>Planet Master
I've literally never heard of this, is it any good?

Based /gbfg/ and/or /fgog/ poster

Close! I'm actually from /padg/!

It's an idle game with cute girls.

>cute
O lad im laffin

Obeseposters fuck off please.

Back to tumblr with you

Tenka kinda looks like that Squeenix game with the fairy tale characters from last year that flopped and no one plays anymore

grimm notes

>posts shitty tumblr art commissioned by a dead kusoge made by gooks and had the nerve to make this post
impressive

Grimms notes had gay dudes in it though. It deserved to die.

nice facial i'll give her that. her body feels off. not the usual sensation i'd get from THICC

hmmm that's seeming the reaction to get. do you know what exactly makes you feel that way?

>nothing cuck/BBC related

I dont believe you

it's not dead though

We keep /padg/ culture in /padg/ and respect the sovereignty of /mbgg/.

I hope they also have a vomit planet because I'm gonna throw up

Fist, rod, bow, sword, lance, axe, cross saber. No dragon rider or variant cursed weapons.

No idea what the plan for running them is. They have done multiple at once before, though, hammer first ran alongside a bow rerun.

I'm sorry you feel that way

Every picture you post is fucking garbage dude. None of these girls are cute.

I'm sorry you feel that way [2]

Mercury-chan is cute

>the one person who agrees with me and likes the game also likes the worst girl
I'm not sure how to feel about this

Well post more girls

New expedition guide with choices. Original post below because i'm far too lazy to rewrite this guy's stuff for /mbgg/

"This is more information about 依賴,After you choose your character,you will see a "!" Button you can tap or not,If you tap it,you need to select a choice~Each Choice will effect the character success or failure~under the character icon is the best choice to lead you get more reward~~>∀

>Forgot the picture

Of course

anyone playing kamigami?

okay

Brown, fat and ugly

No thank you

What the fuck is wrong with this game's art? They need to hire new people.

desu I think it's all one guy but I'm not sure.
maybe this is more anime for you

The posts between this general and /v/ are hilarious, this is why I love you guys.

I hate you and everything in this general. Except for the loli posters. They are cool.

Next event

Will be exactly the same as current event, hope it has a cute outfit for her too.

what does/v/ have to do with it?

The guy who's shilling that planet girls game is also shilling it on /v/

Its a game?

I thought it was more destiny child stuff with all the ugly brown titty monsters

$0.05 per post.

>Destiny's Child
made me laugh more than it should've

Is it working any better than it is here?

>rekt turns into a typical beta shounen

>Guaranteed Birthday Subaru ticket costs twenty(20) 10+1 rolls

Oyyyy veeyyyyy

I guess its because everyone in /v/ is new to these games and filled with normies who will be satisfied with slapping massive tits on anything. Literally slap gigantic tits on anything and they'll masturbate to it even if its ugly as sin.

Here people are used to every single game and fotm using female characters to sell so only the cutest/best games make it out in this environment where its survival of the cutest. We're people of refined taste who wont be going MMMM TITAYS over every single character.

you should have noticed that after FEH showed up, /v/ has constant threads about it and are easy to convince even if the game fails miserably to replicate the gameplay of the actual series(for example in a way Record Keeper does for FF) or fails at having cute girls(the ones in PotK are better)

>even if the game fails miserably to replicate the gameplay of the actual series
its not trying to do that though. if people want to play actual fire emblem then they can go play actual fire emblem

the outfit for the current one (blue coat) how come it doesn't show up in the outfits tab

also if i had to choose between the boots and the dash attack, which one to get? only 20-ish and idk if i can get them all

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1iilUegA7VW9D5W5STx6SdUQtVcRodFpItiiKoLrfHCo/edit

Sheet with ugly font

Who's this

500 gems remaining. how do i resist the tempation? knowing fully that charlotte wouldnt come to me no matter how much gem i threw at her? fuck this and the new gacha, aint got gems for that.

Thank you fellow discordcuck

Planet Girl Hypatia

That's hardly flopped because it is still ongoing, the only flopped thing is your information gathering capability.

I'm 20-ish too. There's no such thing as too new right now because this is the first event ever so all you have to do is spam the last hard stage. Just get 2 equips that give attack and that's it.

Been doing it with this girl that you get for free because I got bored of running it with tsu so I changed chars to make it more fun.

For the jelly things needed to make the equips, check the expedition guide above.

Outfits aren't permanent for some reason. Don't know when they will be. They are only in effect for the very last stage of ch3.

UR dash is useful and will probably remain useful for a long time. UR boots are probably worth it if you have literally no atk buffing equipment.

I am going to vote Charlotte for Kings Crown and Chaguma 2017!!

I think that by flopped he means faded from the spotlight which it did.

It got to 10m downloads insanely quickly then it burned out and just disappeared. You never ever hear from it anymore in news sites or from people which is impressive from a game with a growth like that because you'd think it would continue growing and becoming the next big thing instead of just becoming one more mobage that survives with a small but dedicated playerbase.

You're the worst kind of people, that's horrible.

>Literally slap gigantic tits on anything and they'll masturbate to it even if its ugly as sin.
I doubt it's as simple as you make it out to be, surely there's a standard on boobs that look nice as much as there's one on faces that look nice

I always gotta question these things as a guy who's attracted to art styles that I like and won't give a shit what the actual body type is in the picture, and can't understand why

They started the "push for 10mil download campaign" at like 5 or 6 too. The end reward was 2 10rolls worth of gems. I'm 99% sure a majority of it was people botting rerolls like most games.

It is sadly that simple

Go post pochaco or something and you'll find at least multiple anons masturbating to her saying THICCCC and praising how cute and sexy she is.

Think of the next new version of your favorite girl that might be coming.

Unless Charlotte is your favorite, then dunno.

>literally obese
This game is a blight.

>voting for confirmed win

i hope she doesnt gets it. i have no gem for her anymore