Why are pushrods still being used in cars when OHC is objectively superior in literally every way?

Why are pushrods still being used in cars when OHC is objectively superior in literally every way?

Top left is holding 0hp since it's just a block. Top right is holding like 50hp since the turbo isn't hooked up. Bottom is holding 425hp. Stock.

The question is why are pushrods still competive? If it wasn't working they wouldn't keep doing it.

Don't respond to bad threads.

wrong. the top right is making 500+ hp. try again
pushrods aren't competitive.

Still superior to rotaries at least.

4 le mans wins without handicaps from racing officials.

When was the last time a pushrod shit won le mans? In the 60s?
Oh wow so relevant

Still more relevant than race official granted handicaps of any era. there are pushrod prototypes faster than the 787B too.

and out of those 3 pictured engines guess which makes more power if thrown on a dyno right now
hint its the one with 8 cylinders

Pushrod prototypes faster? Yeah probably better they added half a dozen chicanes in the track

Gm pushrod shit wins: 0
Mazda Rotary wins: 1

Bbbut muh ww2 Era when everyone had pushrod shit!!!
Lmao

What did they change about the track between 1991 and 1999?

Pushrods still 4 rotaries 1 (with handicaps)
60s isn't ww2 and everyone else used OHC in the GT40 races.

>Up to 7,603,850 newton metres (5,608,310 lbf·ft) @ 102 rpm

>dohclets will never experience this.

I assume you were going to post a big ass cruise liner engine?

>he uses camshafts to determine lift.

>muh ferd gt
doesnt change the fact gm has been racing with pushrod shit for over a decade and has NEVER EVER WON LEM ANS
while the 787b won its debut race and subsequently the rotary was excluded the following years

this is what weebs actually believe

n

>Still superior to rotaries at least.
I hope rotaries are gonna end like 911

>lays on the throttle
>hydraulically actuated valves explode

Superior only because it's not fucking retarded to seal.

>cant prove me wrong
>posts girls laughing at gm inferiority
i dont get it

There pneumatic. Camshaft fags are the ones who use hydraulics to change lift and to change timing of the lift.

>Why are pushrods still being used in cars when OHC is objectively superior in literally every way?
If they're still being used, that means that OHC isn't objectively superior in literally every way. You're answering your own question here.