WRINGS OF FIRU

WRINGS OF FIRU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4j63NB4-mww
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That was the best race in the series.

I've always thought that the corner "C-121" is a reference to the Lockheed C-121 which is nicknamed the "constellation." At the end of the episode they cut to a shot of the night sky with stars shining.

I like to think that was planned.

As an aside, most Subarus are made in Gunma, and the Pleiades constellation (not in the sky shot) is Subaru's logo.

english or jap wings of fire

Obviously the jap version

>I've always thought that the corner "C-121" is a reference to the Lockheed C-121 which is nicknamed the "constellation."
It's a reference to the actual C-121 corner marker sign on the actual Usui Pass.

I see. I had assumed that they made the name up.

This is my favorite Initial D video:
youtube.com/watch?v=4j63NB4-mww

Every location in Initial D is a real place, down to the signage and background buildings. The singular exception is Mt. Akina, which is named Mt. Haruna in reality. Everything else is legit.

REMEMBER ME

SPEED UP THE NIGHT MIKADO

what episode in stage 4 ends with takumi about to race a real professional in a toogay?

Noooooooo they said in the intro that all the people places and groups were imaginary

pls respond

That's the beginning of 4th Stage, Todo school. Maybe 3rd episode

thanks

its later than that. Dagumi beats Todo school so they get a pro driver in whos got driving-erectile disfunction.

incidently he's the second civic driver to try ramming as a tactic.

6th episode

I have a headcanon where all the races past stage 3 never actually happened, and was just Itsuki making stories up.

>so dagoomee was racing this dude in an S2K, right?
>that old dude was fucking kicking his ASS, and dagumi fucked up his suspension real bad.
>but dagumi won because the old guy had to pull over to puke

>or how about that one time dagoomi had to race a rally driver in a fucking kei car
>that dude was really good, dagumi couldn't even keep up!
>but he won by passing him a straight

>ooh! remember that guy with the MR2, the son of bunta's rival? well he came back with a fucking GODMACHINE of a car for revenge
>this guy wasn't a pushover, but dagumi could teleport ahead of him
>Mister 2 guy lost because he spun out on a patch of leaves again, so much for MR cars, huh?

I'm weirdly partial to the Engrish version

GAS GAS GAS [spoiler] the kikes [\spoiler]

Pic

I was mistaken, episode 3 is the first Todo race. Race with the pro is indeed episode 6.

What if everything happens in Itsuki's head?

The street racing doesn't actually happen, Takumi doesn't even drive that fast, Itsuki's just a moron who's never willingly gone faster than 80 km/h.

>6th stage
>single episode OVA
>just a normal high-school slice of life following Itsuki, starting with him waking up from having fallen asleep in class and having dreamed the events of the entire series.

I'd imagine first stage would be entirely canon since Itsuki shows up often. He only shows up in later stages to talk about muh lonely drivers or muh feels or muh tfw no gf in between his daydreaming of dagumi. The female Takumi who's into golf would effectively be Itsuki making a waifu out of him.

Another theory I had is that the events before Takumi raced Keisuke did happen, and the Takumi/Keisuke race onwards was just a very in depth, long winded simulation set up by Ryosuke.

>inception with auto racing

this should be a real thing

>7th stage
>single (ONE:1) episode
>it's Ryosuke finishing up his simulations on his computer
>Keisuke is getting impatient with him and tells him to hurry up
>Keisuke and Takumi are about to start their race
>everything goes as planned, Takumi takes the corners much faster while Keisuke catches up on the turns
>except, Keisuke quickly learns Takumi's tricks and passes him early on, demolishing him entirely
>Ryosuke's face when his simulation was completely incorrect and he wasted all that time for nothing

finally watched it earlier, thanks guys