/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Previous: >[BB-chan's Counterattack / Let's Meet at the Electronic Sea]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_event_20170501.php
>Period: 05/01 to 05/24
>Extra related servants (and Tristan) will have an advantage during the event
>New combat and NP animations for Liz (Lancer) and Robin.
>New servants:
>4* BB (Moon Cancer) [Welfare]
>5* Melt (Alter Ego)
>4* Passionlip (Alter Ego)
>4* Suzuka Gozen (Saber)

>Pre CCC event campaign
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php#20170417
>Nero Bride's NP power-up through Interlude, also animation update
>New Mystic Code
>Servants appearing in Extra CCC have half AP Interludes and Strengthening Quests
>Main quests half AP until Solomon, 19th until 30th
Rate-up gacha:
>May
3 Bride, Gilgamesh, Karna and Tamamo no Mae
>Gawain, Nero, Emiya, Liz, Robin Hood and Cu Chulainn, also CE Victor from the Moon, Another Ending Piece of Year 2030, Ideal Holy King and Demonic Bodhisattva are always on the rate-up

>English FGO confirmed for Summer 2017 in US and Canada
fate-go.us/
>First 2 chapters on release
>Japanese audio with subs
>No Japanese account transfer
>No censorship unless ESRB takes issue with something

>News
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: April 26)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Who wore it best?

>there are people in this thread who unironically thinks BB is a beast and Lancelot is unrivalled
wew lad

first for witch

My husband Astolfo is CUTE!

>been trying to log in for 4 hours
>servers apparently been busy the whole time
Fuck

Let me fix that for you

And? That could be a red herring though.

Reminder that either BB is a beast or we have time travelers shitposting in fgog.

>Hm? Birthday. That's wonderful, how about eating a cake alone? See... there's one in stock... right over there.
Fucking bitch. I love you. I know you got the cake for me.

>Melt might act the older sister, but she's actually more childish than me, and has the body of one... n-no, it's nothing! Please don't tell Melt about this!
Nicest Alter Ego my ass, she is also a bitch.

Hopefully they won't kill Melt as soon as you get Lip. I want to see their interactions since we never got the chance for that in CCC and they were killed off way too quickly in Foxtail.

Moses.

Fucking Regura rolled both Lip and Melt.

Reminder Lancelot has been in the Moon Cell for 50 years and not even Passionlip could beat him so they decided to leave him alone.

Let me try something.
Fuck off you Cunt, Nero is shit.

While I'm a seiyuufag and I like all the other three's seiyuu much much better than BB, somehow she does much better to my dick.
I think it's the background music in the shop, her lines and her smug face

Roman freaks out at everything, he's a little bitch.

why is lancelot such a nigger?

>replying before the post even happens

Slow down time traveler.

>the black knight

>Reach Tamamo Cat wanting to see how the game explains (you) never meeting her.
>It's actually fairly blunt about how she's your Servant, you're even embarrassed to see her here.

Is there a source less trustworthy than cuckfags?

Lip is kinda right. Melt's pretty childish.

Maybe it's just a very dedicated shitposter who had fake nip accounts for a few years just to pull a ruse over someone someday.

Post your top three TM girls.
1. Aoko
2. Semiramis
3. Kiara
Thar said, Boudica is my favorite currently in GO.

Too bad she wants David's carrot in her interlude and he's willing to oblige

>bitch
>only telling the truth

Shit, we really do have time travelers here.

cuckposter is delusional, I presume that by post solomon the MC has all servants by that point in the game, otherwise a lot of things make little sense like interludes and such.

More like it's one idiot who won't admit he's wrong and has no evidence to back it up.

Aoko (Melty Blood)
Arc
Medusa

Tits are love, tits are life.

>most gallant knight
Lancelot is truly unrivalled.

I'm gonna try something as well.
The answer is obviously Cleo-chan.

1. Rin
2. Sion
3. Caren

Sakura
Hisui
Rider

I'm not one of those sakurafans who is projecting on the clones so this event isn't great despite the huge amount of Sakura crap. CEs are nice though.

Lancelot < Achilles

So by the pics shown in tamamo's past in extra, she couldn't have died after what 25?

Sakura isn't on the CE either.

We don't have any proof that she ages, was born as a child, or that she isn't an old hag using transformation to look young.

She probably got picked up to be a concubine at like 16 so she probably died even earlier then that.

>We don't have any proof that she ages, was born as a child, or that she isn't an old hag using transformation to look young.
She thought she was a completely normal human being until she was like 20 something so she clearly aged normally.

That's not how foxy wives work.

I meant the Rani and Andersen ones.

>All these Melty Blood fans
Objectively great taste.

Wew these quartz were on fire

1. Rin
2. Melt
3.Tamamo

Honorable mentions: Aozaki sisters, Ryougi Shiki, Kohaku (not the meme), and Martha.

>inb4 The honorable mentions are better.
Shut up, it's my top.

nice 10 rare prisms you got there

Got both Mordred and Suzuka, who should I level first?

Getting an AoE Saber feels nice.

In all likelihood we still don't have regular Artoria. The only event her presence affects is Chaldea Summer 2016, and that one's the most out there of the entire lot. It didn't even get referenced in Solomon.

Though I should note that you can groan about Mordred's dumbass metal hut at the beginning of this event, so I guess it still happened in some fashion.

So what's up with Mahoyo? Will Aoko meet Shiki at the end of it?

Who cares?

Yes, Mahoyo, Tsukihime and KnK are all in the same world line. It's a prelude to the Aozakis going on their road trips.

>So what's up with Mahoyo?
You'd have to ask a necromancer.

Suzuka has better skillset, Mordred has a NP interlude.
Maybe Suzuka because of the current event?

What was the BB is a beast stuff from before again

>tsukihime and knk are in the same world line
haha no

You arguably don't have Angra either. I think the only story presence he's had since Accel Zero is showing up in Amakusa's interlude, and in that one he's explicitly not your Servant.

Crit meme is great, so Suzuka it is then.

Gil calls her one of Humanity's Evils in CCC using the same words used for Beasts in GO. Plus, now we have Advent Beast appearing before her battle.

>arguably
I just don't have him period.

>The only way to beat cancer is to become cancer thyself. I switched my SK discard deck to a control/yencon deck. Now I wreck all ST and Henselt shitters, at least at rank 6.

Not quite what you were aiming for.

>Advent Beast
Isn't that only beast 1 and beast 7 that have advent if so she's ever a demon piller or she became the new beast 1

Look at this E-rank luck shitter.

>mentions becoming cancer
Close enough to Nero tbqh

well the beast stations are containers right? Since we have 2 beasts in the same station, so there may be more than 7+1 beasts we have seen so far, for all we know mother harlot and amatarasu are in the same beast number

So Marble is BB and also Kiara, Kirei, and a Beast?

Are you really E-rank luck if you've rolled 10 5*s in 400~ quartz but you don't have manjew

ya know I'm surprised that Fate doesn't have any sort of Fighting Game

Advent Beast only ever showed up in Goetia's fight before, I think. Tiamat had Childhood's End.

Fucking hell, now that I think of it, the end of Babylon and Salomon was hype as shit. I hope the English version gets to them quickly.

Question, /fgog/.
If Melt's crotch plate covers her front, why is her butthole in her final ascension art covered?

>Since we have 2 beasts in the same station
Fou and Proto beast aren't the same number now Proto beast is 6 also beast 1 slot should be empty

Dumbass.

Don't forget the Taigafag, the Jetfag, flustered saber fanficfag, etc.

>Machi Asobi in 3 days
They better tease Summer and give Agartha a deciding date already,I am tired of waiting

shouldn't 2 and 1 be empty as of post solomon? as tiamat and goetia were killed.

It goes around to the back and up the asscrack (not into the ass), that's how it stays attached.

>I hope the English version gets to them quickly.
Prepare for disappointment. I wouldn't even bet on the servers staying up that long.

Lancelot Alter?

I think Foxtail shows that the crotch armour extends on her butt a bit.

>let's announce an event right in the middle of an incredibly hyped-up event
yeah sure buddy

So the BB we fought is not her or she stole goetia spot she would fit his sin I think maybe the demon piilers want to make her the new hivemind

I dunno, people are willing to put up with FEH, and if they market FGO as being the number one mobile game in the world it'll drum up interest no matter what. Get them interested, give them a good enough story hook, and then release the story more quickly than the JP version and people should be relatively hooked.

The event story is going to be over by the time of the talk.

>Advent Beast only ever showed up in Goetia's fight before, I think
Femme Fatale have Advent Beast

Im not sure if Tiamat is dead because her actions didn't count so her death might not of sticked

There's no reason why they wouldn't, in fact it would be good for business to show how "generous" DW is with its player content.
I'm looking forward to the Part 2 announcement.

The chink mobage market tends to be better maintained then the western ones and I think the chinks only just got London. There isn't any chance of them releasing shit faster then Japan and you would be very lucky to get the same rate.

>more missions unlock on the tenth
>machi asobi is, according to their site, from the 5th until the 7th
>"over"

Sony user did say they planned on focusing on the story chapters rather than events, and they want to have Shinjuku up around the time the Japanese finish EOR.

Its DW style to cuck to player into oblivion

>Save about 190+ quartz and 5 ticket for this event
>No Meltlilith
i guess im confirm is african

That's going to happen but not because they will rush events. It's just going to take that long for DW to finish releasing EoR.

1.Medea
2.Mordred
3.Serenity

So it did guess all the beasts have it then

Well I swore I heard that according to some nasu blog, the deaths didnt even stick in the camelot singularity cause of some shit like 'The lion king is so fucking improbably' or some hand wave like that.
It just screams of 'arturia can never do no wrong'
The chance of arturia becoming the lion king isnt super improbable considering all she would have to do is just hang on to rhon

>literally announce Swimsuit Arturia and Kiyo in the middle of Zero event last year

>the deaths didnt even stick in the camelot singularity cause of some shit like 'The lion king is so fucking improbably' or some hand wave like that.
Yes both lion king and Tiamat follow that

People put up with FEH because of the good rates. FGO has shit rates.

I think it's less that the Lion King's existence is improbable and more that the Lion King showing up in AD 1273 to scorch Jerusalem is just something that should not happen.

Those are just post-game missions, newfag. Were you not around for KnK and Accel Zero? The last story chapter unlocks on the 6th and there are no more timed locks from then on. It'll be over on the 6th.