What went wrong??????

what went wrong??????

Other urls found in this thread:

corvsport.com/corvette-sales-volume-year/
motortrend.com/cars/chevrolet/corvette/2015/2015-chevrolet-corvette-z06-track-retest/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fpbp

not much
some issues early but things got better

Nothing, mine was lovely while I owned it :)

kek

nice, why did you get rid of it?

I got an m5, still have a c6.

another successful thread. i can't believe how smart i am

XD

WHy does everyone hate the C1 and the Blue Flame?

The C1 is the most valuable and sought after, so I don't know what you're talking about.
Boomers get wet when they see them.
They're over rated, over priced. And because of that I have to have a reactionary hate for them.

he's a hipster faggot

>The C1 is the most valuable and sought after
The ones boomers want are the V8s though. the C1 (blue flame) was trying to be the Miata before the Miata.

Finally someone else who gets it

Reminder that this kills the Corvette.

gross.

Reminder that modern pigfat trucks are fucking gay, small dick stroker mobiles

>3rd gen
>gay

kill are you'reself

but I'll agree with the rest.

Same reason no one wants an e30 318is but people do want an e30 M3.

t. assmad corvette owner who got btfo by a pigfat pickemup truck

Absolutely nothing went wrong. This is Corvette.

>hey guise look we can make a car for a couple of years that is a few seconds faster than a car that cost half as much! We are awesome!!!

Meanwhile Corvette will sell year after year after year for over 60 years the best performance bargain in the planet that is as good in various categories of performance as cars twice or three times as expensive.

The year with the highest volume of production and sales is 1979. The best engine that year made 220 hp and they still have the record sales.

corvsport.com/corvette-sales-volume-year/

It doesn't matter because Corvette is a champion of performance for the average man. Save your super cars and unobtainable rarities with waiting lists and manufactures telling you when and where you can drive your car on tracks only when they choose (looking at you Ferrari) if they will even sell you the car in the first place based in how much they like your application (Ford GT) For the average person, in the scope and scale of the real universe we occupy those cars may as well not even exists.

But there is Corvette, sitting in the showroom right now. Or out in the used lot for half as much. Within reach of any hard working man who plays his cards right. Ready to be had and ready to be al the car and al the power any rational person could ever need and ready to scare the shit right out of your clenched ass. Its been there waiting for you, for your dad, for your grand dad for over 60 years. Your great grandson will see brand new 2097 model year Corvettes in the showroom and in the neighbors driveway and he will have no clue what a Nissan GTR is or that it ever existed. Most people today who see a GTR wouldn't know what it is or that it wasn't just another Nissan shot box 4 banger with a body kit. It may as well not exist. Its praises will not long be sung and its legend not long remembered.

Corvette is a hero and a legend. Heroes live forever, and legends never die.

Yeah once you spin out on the F150's oil patch.

Ford's Ecoboost is the most reliable engine they have ever made. Miles better than their inline 6.

>But there is Corvette, sitting in the showroom right now.
and the best part it they can be had for less than $60,000

>saying some that's considered fact is now bait

enjoy your unreliable gas hog i6.

motortrend.com/cars/chevrolet/corvette/2015/2015-chevrolet-corvette-z06-track-retest/

>modified corvette
try again

I don't have a Corvette though, my pushgod veeate is better

>that
>better
>this is what the pushcuck thinks

hold on let me laugh

It doesn't overheat or duplicate the BP oil spill when you try to drive it fast

lie. all chevy's are prone to do that.

Well I've driven it pretty fast and it still reads full on the dipstick, so

Ok but c3 is best looking so your statement is filled with errors

>c2 is best looking
fixed

>His jap shitbox is too high strung and weak to modify.

If this isnt pasta its straight up embarassing

Would a C4 corvette be an ok daily driver thinking about getting one eventually

Fantastic rebuttal! The overwhelming thoroughness of your rhetoric is astounding! You have systematically provided comprehensive counter arguments of a superior quality. Truly you have contributed greatly to the discourse of the topic and elevated our understanding with he brilliance of your insightful critique.

And somehow you haven't done any of that. With either post. Quite a shame, huh?

Only if it never snows.

. d

Does it bother anyone else that it's 7-1-2-3-4-5-6 and the C7 is blue while the rest are white?

It looks fat. And it looks like it's wearing braces

C4, objectively the best
>not liking based C1, C2 and C3

He really need only the strongest of potions

But it's slower than a Corvette.

I could be wrong but I think C2 are worth more, with the 63(?) Split window coupe fuel injected models being the most expensive.

Nothing

Dollar-for-performance it's the best sports car you can buy.

It does I live in the Chicago area but I hardly use 4x4 in my xterra

Ur life OP

Wonderful. Saved

>not the Viper
hat a cuckold lol

>not the Viper
what a cuckold lol

this, every Viper btfos the cuckvette at the same price level

Hey, Mr. Regular.