/pg/ - Persona General

Previous thread: NEWS
>New game domains registered: personacentral.com/potential-persona-5-spin-off-website-domains-registered-including-p5d-p5u/
>English P5 DLC schedule: personacentral.com/persona-5-dlc-scheduled-announced-english-release/
>Next major event announced for August 2nd: personacentral.com/large-scale-persona-live-event-announced-august-2-2017/
>New Persona games to be announced 2017: personacentral.com/atlus-to-announce-several-games-in-2017-includes-the-persona-series/
>New Atlus studio "Studio 0" to create new RPG named Project Re Fantasy: personacentral.com/atlus-project-re-fantasy-concept-video-site-update/
>Persona 20th Anniversary radio CD announced: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-radio-cd-detailed/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Other urls found in this thread:

u.nya.is/dangrb.mp3
youtu.be/7Jm_eUQSYAk
youtu.be/RxsIPUo0Z4o?t=481
store.iam8bit.com/products/persona-5-vinyl-soundtrack?gclid=CjwKEAjw_6XIBRCisIGIrJeQ93oSJAA2cNtMWt0RtUA0G8h0-uegLtTqj7WolfzEpHql-gdo7n-UnhoCO3bw_wcB
mangatown.com/manga/persona_5_dengeki_comic_anthology/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Makotos perfect ass

I love Haru!

You had one job: not to use shitty op pic, what what did you do?

>Makoto x Phantom
>Anne x Ryuji
>Futaba x Yusuke
>Haru x Goro

Daily reminder that this is the optimal pairing in P5

What is it about Makoto's that makes them best girls/boys?

Good taste

You should just go ahead and kill yourself

I can't decided if Joker deserves best ass or best boobs.

>boot up Persona 3 for the first time
>first thing that happens is some bitch trying and failing to shoot herslef in the head then almost shooting me after I sell my soul over some ghost kid

this should be fun

>YFW Sojiro says you're family

>Both Joker and Goro start as nobodies
>Joker get a bad reputation for doing what's right honestly
>Goro get a good reputation by cheating at solving cases and murder.
>Joker is a notorious delinquent and thief at the start of the game
>Goro is a famous detective at the start of the game
>Joker gaining support from few friends/allies but trustable and stable troughout the game
>Goro prefer gaining support from his enemy (Shidou) and the mass but fickle and unstable
>Joker's support gradually getting bigger
>Goro's support gradually depleted
>In the final confrontation, Joker manage also to snatch the support from the mass.
>In the end, Joker still has his trustable friends and supportive allies, while Goro lost everything and dissappear into oblivion.

Truly ironic. Like Shadow and Light indeed.

JOKER IT'S NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE WE SWEAR

>tfw he doesn't know I'm fucking his daughter

Is there any reason to get Top-class Boilie over the regular specific sizes of bait? Anything it can catch that regular sizes can't or is it just for lazy people?
Any reason to buy the rods too? Any fish that are borderline impossible to catch without one or are they just for people that cannot into the fishing minigame?

>tfw he doesn't know I'm cheating on his daughter

So RyujixAnn is canon to the manga? How about Joker?

They fuggin?

what does Victory Cry sound like?

It looks like you were fucking in my bedroom. I get that you want to make sure that Morgana watched, but that's MY bed.

It's implied if you don't romance Ann after Christmas that they're seeing each other.

Like this.

u.nya.is/dangrb.mp3

And she broke up with him by Valentine's Day? Fucking harsh.

But Ryuji is alone on valentines day.

She is adorable

Good job for posting Nozomi, best girl

The SMT4, DAN and P3 costumes and BGM are so worth it.

There's literally nothing like taking down Shido as a samurai.

I want to make Goro cum!

youtu.be/7Jm_eUQSYAk

You got a webm of her Baton Pass?

actually no,in the manga Ryuiji and Ann are awfull at managing the money obteined from mementos and dungeons so Makoto offers to put them in line....a few weeks later:

Ann and Ryuji; Please Joker get back at managing the money of the group again,Makoto doesn't allow us to buy any random thing.!!

Are the Persona 1 costumes worth it? That battle theme is bitching.

youtu.be/RxsIPUo0Z4o?t=481
This was really satisfying

manga town persona_5_dengeki_comic_anthology/c002/2.html

So I've had this big dang box for the Take Your Heart edition sitting on my dresser since release, and I have no idea what to do with it. Aren't you supposed to save EVERYTHING from collector editions? I can't bring myself to throw it away, but I can't imagine a single decent use for it, either. What did you all do with it?

Groo and Yusuke need to get pegged

>tfw just finished ruse cruise
So Akechi's entire social link before his death was a lie? Every damned thing? Even those moments in Leblanc?

My socks are stuffed into the Shujin bag and Morgana is right next to my keyboard.

I keep it in the corner of my Storage Room.

God damn it I love hifumi so much I can't wait until I can rail her and shoot my goo into her so hard that it leaves burn marks on her vaginal wall and shoots up through her body at tremendous speeds, breaking her ribs and shooting out the top of her head through her brain and skull and she becomes brain dead retarded but I still fuck her even though the only thing she can say is euuuuyh I'm her wheelchair God damn.

2 chapters of Persona 5 were translated today,those how already played the game once,need to checked them out xD

Jesus

Okay wtf, i've been checking this tread for...day or maybe two and im pissed.

Why is there no :thinking: emoji of loading picture of MC?

I'd say yes. Also the BGM is set to whichever DLC costume you have on.

I...what

Nothing like curry well done to make Futaba going asdasdasd mode

I bought the Ultimax costumes mainly for the music and don't regret it at all also the DAN costumes just for Haru's and I'm not even far enough in my second playthrough to have her.

Fuck Oni. Hate those faggots.

>Marry Makoto
>Imouto Futaba
>Run the coffee shop while Sojiro gets to go on a trip around the world banging super models

> Realize Makoto gets Katherine's outfit for the Catherine DLC
> Buy it just for that

Sadayo > Futaba > Haru > Tae > Ann > Makoto > Hifumi > Chihaya > Ichiko

pls go back to the old format, kamoshidaanon

Best DAN costume definitely belongs to Mona. My favorite overall though has to be everyone's SMT4 samurai garb. Mona dressing up as Burroughs is just perfect.

>Goro is for ____!

I didn't know that was already out.

I don't like Morgana's at all and I'm indifferent to most of them, but Haru's is just too damn adorable. I had to have it.

Now that they're all out, which crossover costume DLCs give the best BGM?

WRONG

Joker is going to become Prime Minister with his Police Commissioner wife Makoto

Sauce?

Imho this one is better:

Sadayo = Futaba = Haru = Tae = Ann = Makoto = Hifumi = Chihaya = Ichiko, stop being a fag and trying to objectively rate people, they are all fabricated to fill specific nieche anyways and like whoever you like and don't say childish shit like "YOUR WAIFU IS SHITTIER THAN MINE" because i think of myself as of patchetic garbage, but finding self-gratification in trying to humiliate other people's choices is even more pathetic than that.

>implying Sojiro doesn't have almost every piece of tail in Shibuya on speed dial

Joker's lucky as hell that he's not Eskimo Brothers with Sojiro. Hell, maybe he already is.

Is this a psychotic breakdown? Curse you, Phantom Thieves!

>trying to be subjective

kys

P3 for me.

Too much Hifumi for you today

>Everyone is equal you're beautiful the way you are.
Is that what your mom told you growing up? How did that work out for you?

It's a question of who's footsteps is Joker going to follow. Based Sojiro or All-Good Toro.

All-Good Toro, I promised him

Why can't he do both? He can run a cafe in his own time plus it helps him stay closer tot he people.

>PM having the spare time to run a coffee shop

I didn't really give two shit about Goro dying even though it seemed like Atlus was trying their hardest to make me feel.
I must be heartless. Also the boss before him, Cleaner I think, was harder than him which just made it more underwhelming.

Why can't be a major political figure and run his own small business at the same time?

I hate to go full Morgana here, but when will he find time to sleep?

I did not expect 40 pages worth.

But it was worth it.

store.iam8bit.com/products/persona-5-vinyl-soundtrack?gclid=CjwKEAjw_6XIBRCisIGIrJeQ93oSJAA2cNtMWt0RtUA0G8h0-uegLtTqj7WolfzEpHql-gdo7n-UnhoCO3bw_wcB

That's cool and all but I can't even remember the last time I saw a record player

It's probably the best Persona 5 doujin we're going to get in a while., which is fucking sad.

It's easily the best Person 5 douijin, which is a shame since its also one of the only good ones

i want those outifts but i hate reach out to the truth so much, i wish there was way to change the music if you own the dlc without wearing the outfits

I wonder what Yu and everyone else like IT and SO are doing right now. Certainly not helping PT.

I was impressed. It just kept getting better and better. That's some quality shit.

It was a good fap indeed. It's weird how P5 is so famous yet we barely have anything.

and a few of the others good ones,remains untranslated

I thought it was Goro behind Joker for a second

The artist giving Hifumi a big fat ass was the best thing about it. If Futaba was a part of it, it would be 10/10.

The translated Makoto is just disgusting.

Even he realized that Futaba is for imouto headpats and not sexual

>IT
Well, we know Rise is still whoring.

>Yu
Also whoring.

>the P5 anthology has a chapter where the Phantom Thieves male members and Mishima go to a maid cafe
>Joker runs into Kawakami on his way out

Fuck, I wish I knew about this sooner, it's fucking great.

Nah, I think a lotta people agree that the post-goro scene was a bit underwhelming.
I fucking LOVED the fight and the build up, but the scene after was way too "wow ur so cool groo, now i am sad that you'll die despite the fact you murdered the families of two of my party alongside countless others and tried to kill us."

Give it time. P4 has a shit ton of stuff sure but it's been out for a decade

He still drew Futaba performing reverse cowgirl in the afterword page. I don't think he gives a fuck, he just went for all the big titties first.

Where can I read this?

Except she gets fucked in the afterword

>complete sountrack: only 1000 copies
Why would they do this fucking gay ass japs reee

Also i kinda like vinyls because they also act like posters, too bad it's impossible to find vinyls for OSTs and i don't really care about buying fucking 80s-90s musicians(the only ones that have vinyl).

See

Faggot should've stuck to that belief then

user? The complete soundtrack on CD had a much bigger release. As I understand, vinyl, as a rule, are rarer.

mangatown.com/manga/persona_5_dengeki_comic_anthology/

Hey man you gotta makes sales.

>please let this be a quiet day...i in july and haven't unlocked church covenant, or sun or fortune or have good levels with companions and my stats are meh
>school ends
>please no
>4 new messages
REEEEEE

But user, Futabas are for doing terrible, unspeakable shit to. Like Holding her Hand with your hand while you brush her right in her tender hair

I was planning to dump it whenever shit gets out of hand again, since we've over done hunger games at this point

Sweet, I wonder who Joker is paired with.