Artificial Academy 2 General /aa2g/

Artificial Academy 2 General /aa2g/ #866
Study Buddy Edition

Welcome, this general is for the discussion of ILLUSION's Artificial Academy 2.

COPY ERROR MESSAGES WITH CTRL+C, PASTE THEM WITH CTRL+V INTO GOOGLE TRANSLATE. STOP ASKING US BEFORE DOING THAT. JUST CLICK THE WINDOW AND PRESS CTRL + C, IT WORKS.

For File Acquisition errors, do one of the following:
- switch all locale/system/region/date/time/everything settings to Japanese
- keep locale locale/system/region/everything settings and run with Applocale (Win7/Win8) or Locale Emulator (Win10)
Always run as admin.

>READ THE READMES OF EVERY MOD YOU DOWNLOAD. IT SOLVES 99% OF YOUR PROBLEMS.

>Information (CHECK BEFORE ASKING):
Main Site: illusion.jp/preview/jg2/index.html
FAQ Image Guide: i.imgur.com/FaWIWLn.jpg
Win10 FPS Issues? Use this: feen.us/lhi9.zip (now with subtitle fix)

>Downloads:
/aa2g/ Pre-Installed Game [Preferred]: tsukiyo.me/AAA/AA2.xml
AAUnlimited: github.com/aa2g/AA2Unlimited/releases
Manual Installation [For masochists, not recommended]: pastebin.com/FgP7nFWH

>Character Card Database:
no-info.no-ip.info/aa2/ (down forever, use the backup zip for old cards or megas for new ones)
weeaboo.org/aa2/ - New DB

>Mods & More:
AA2 Pastebin: pastebin.com/BhpfXqHP
/aa2g/ Modding Reference Guide (Slot lists for Hair/Clothes/Faces, List Guides, and More):
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gwmoVpKuSuF0PtEPLEB17eK_dexPaKU106ShZEpBLhg/edit#gid=1751233129

Previous thread:

Why is there a couple of penises on her hat?

It's from the wedding dress outfit.

I used to play this, i remember installing it following a big ass guide, i see there's a easier version now, does it work with mods? Is it the go to version??

Yes, and yes.

thanks

Have you been adding AAU modcards to your class? We keep warning that if you add the modcards, and not the de-modded AAU cards, that it lowers performance while increasing bloat.
This is not true.

How do you de-mod the AAU cards? I was trying to figure it out earlier.

You make blank names by pressing spacebar in that name field. "Space" counts as a character.
If a non-modcard version is on their mega, you use that one instead of the modcard. If they don't provide non-modcards, go into your AAU config and set these options towards the bottom:
bSaveFileAutoRemove = true
bSaveFileBackup = true
Then preview your modcards and it should clean them. If it does not, since you already have the resources, then temp-void your override folder (rename it) and preview the cards you want to demod in the Maker. Then delete the new override folder this creates and un-rename your original.

Thank you, and thank you. I tried an invisible character instead, which is why it didn't work, I suppose.

If I say use AAU to do "only" lowkey body slider stuff, is there anything I need to keep in mind when uploading my cards? This is just referring to heavily modded cards right?

Oh and by "clean" them I mean "it removes the mods from the one in your Female folder, then makes a backup with the mods in the female/backup folder."

A modcard is a card that includes required assets to work. A hair or a body or a texture that is required to make the card look right. If all you do is sliders you aren't including any assets. Conversely, including even a single tan in the card (a 1kx1k bmp) will explode its filesize real fast. and require demodding.

Fair enough, yeah I'm not into that kind of thing, I understand people get bored of Vanilla content but I try to get away with as much as I so that my cards don't depend on anything "3rd party" to be used properly.

AAU is not a 3-rd party thing at this point but a standard (even nips universally use it). And its system of deploying mods is way easier than what we had before.

*character-specific mods
AAU could not have distributed a HEXA pack

I want OFM to fuck my waifu.

ghost rape is serious business in japan

Can I be your waifu so OFM can fuck me?

Only if you're cute.

post gyaru

can i install on a flashdrive?

So long as you have a big enough flash drive, yes

You'll probably have to edit your registry a lot

What mods should i get? Card packs?

All the hexa packs and AAU, aaface that's about it.

Don't forget MCP

Don't forget dolls hairs

Don't forget 3D rooms

Don't forget uncensors

Disabling hardware vertex processing makes h-scenes not freeze but makes the game run at 1fps.

what do?

Don't forget equine futa cocks.

What's gay about a huge, bulging, femine cock.

You tell us what the fuck you're on about with a complete description of your situation.

Re-enable it because disabling hardware acceleration is dumb. Update your drivers. Remove Nvidia experience and all those extras your GPU vendor makes you install.

Why are futa cocks in my mouth a best?

Cocks cannot be feminine.

Futa is for the homosex

what's a good card bundle? Says characters from popular anime, but not too many, hard to browse the entire archive.

>2d women have rights
PIIIFFT

Fresh install with the w10 fixes on an amd rx480.

Game seems to freeze during h-scenes but sounds are still playing in the background.
Freezing stops when you disable Hardware Vertex Processing but runs like absolute ass.

Also just a wild guess but, turn the windows power plan to "performance".

Also possible that you installed sex mods wrong.
Also possible that you need to run as admin.
A few people have been reporting this win10 bug recently.

Because you get to indulge in a rare opportunity to put a cock in your mouth without being judged since it's not gay to suck off a futa.

Friendly reminder to contribute to the chart

Does anyone have the DL with the hair textures? Or at least the chinese one I saw somewhere.

EOP here, what the fuck am I looking at?

Mokosh(Makosh, Makos, Mokoš), eastern slavic goddess of women's stuff. Fun quirk: will rip your skin off if you work on fridays because it's her holy day. Probably related to Freyja.

how to get rid of fucky black outline.

multiple solutions depending on what you mean by "fucky" and "get rid"

Well, the normal black outline is fine but it seems that anything other than 1m away from their face makes it clip in and out and spazz, not sure i can describe it in a better way.

I have no idea what you're talking about. Post a screenshot?

am i bugged or is the installer for mods supposed to be super slow.

What installer are you using?

Nevermind i fixed it.

butt

If she were to get raped, would she eventually forget?

Slavs are something else

Just installed 10 mods and some specific shit for certain characters, everything seems to be working, praise the lord.

I would be worried if I where you.

Seems like you were right, one of the mods unchecks itself from the installer, it says syncs sucessfully but stays unchecked, any ideas?

You could force install to see if that works. But I don't know because it never happened to me.

Why do people like you never use certain terms? If it's only one on a list of ten, why not screencap the mod list or name the offending mod?

it isn't a valid mod

My first class, just randomed until i got somewhat decent stuff, maybe too many redheads.

>actually using slut ryoko

>Not Harshfu
It's shit.

How do i improve the black edges?
Also fix the U's and v's and things on the text.

I edited the OP with your answer

Increase your anti aliasing settings in the launcher or in your graphics card. Us and Vs are in the image FAQ

Completely missed the anti aliasing setting, much better now thanks, though as for the text part i don't understand, i already locale set to jap.

Is there a way to increase the time it takes for conversations to "load" too?

You need Japanese formats too.

You mean reducing the loading time.
Stop being poor and install the game on an SSD.

You're missing personalities. You need to install the personality pack

Maker May day 3.
How's yours going?

holy shit look at all those garbage cards. feel bad for those wackass niggas who wasted their time making that shit lmao!

If you get us and vs it means you're missing a language character set. In your system settings, change your stuff to Japanese to install the packs. You can switch back once they're in.

post your recent screenshot

Everything is fixed now, thanks a lot guys!

when she buys a bathing suit does she get halves from two different suits?

Thank us by posting cute girls in the class.

How would that work?

well the bathing suit is in two pieces, she just picks the bottoms from one then goes to the children's section and gets a top from one of those suits

Why can't she just get a single children's swimsuit?

because she has a giant ass

naruto keeps telling me to skip class, i'll fuck her in the ass and ditch her.

So? Why wouldn't you want to see the swimsuit fabric pressing tightly against the flesh of her butt?

Good luck to you and that... one other guy? bothering to do it.

card please?

Owner doesn't want to share her.

Then he should post increasingly lewd pictures of her for us to fap.

Please give Yuna a headpat for me.
Hope you like her.

<
Very well so far, but next week's the one I'm gonna fall behind on.

People actually do this?