/coal rolling/ general

Sup bitches /pol/ here in thinking about buying this is it a good deal? Already got a lifted f150 as my dd but I want this for weekend so I can go drive around liberal cities and blow clouds in front of Prius and Miata faggots lol holland.craigslist.org/cto/d/dodge-cummins/6222100715.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZdDxjge5hmY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Making one shitty diesel truck bait thread just wasn't enough tonight, huh?

sage in all fields.

my dream is to do this youtube.com/watch?v=ZdDxjge5hmY

He cums in the engine? What does it mean

Also they have craigslist in the netherlands now?

>paying 6600 fucking dollars for rusted out truck with 225k miles
dieselfags are so fucking delusional i swear

>/pol/ here
Dropped

I hope the coal you roll gives you fucking thyroid cancer, mongoloid.

>literally gassing the jews
I hope you have a confederacy flag too that'll really bat it home.

Might be illegal to roll coal in Michigan, you somali

Janitors are really on it.

I don't know why I find this as funny as I do. It's not like the bicyclists even done anything remotely wrong, the guy just smokes them because he wanted to. It's kinda like driving fast over a puddle of water to get people soaked.

Would it be possible to roll coal in your average Yuropoor diesel shitbox, or only specific diesel engines can do that?

>pol here
could you falseflag harder?

Possible, but most likely an illegal enough and obvious modification to get your car impounded immediately.

You'll need larger injectors or some sort of ECM modification that allows excess fuel to be dumped into the cylinders.

fuck you nigger, rolling

roll

Roll

Holy shit I'm dying

Check em

yeah except instead of dirty road water its highly carcinogenic fuel soot caused by an engine being tuned by a fucking retard.

>be OP and shitheads like OP
>want to blow smoke on libs for muh lulz and MAGA
>spend food money on something they don't need to do said things
>smoke out libs
>libs get butthurt
>libs write their congressman and senators to get tighter emissions and regulations passed.
>have OP on video being uber douche as evidence
>tighter laws get passed
>libs rejoice
>OP and alike get fined and upset about muh freedums they pissed away being bratty bro-truck cunts
>the cycle perpetuates
>meanwhile the laws passed by OPs childish actions directly impact legit hard working people who actually rely on diesel trucks to make a living. Tighter emissions means more expensive equipment, maintenance, fuel costs and in total less money for legit hard working people to take home.
But it's ok.....OP MAGA'd the shit out of the libtards. That'll learn them.

OP, I hope you're just trolling.
If not....if you are truly serious about your goals...I hope something tragic happens in your life. You are part of everything that is wrong with America.