pastebin.com/qwVAhNkb

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

rocketmo.github.io/feh-damage-calc/
collabedit.com/tmh6b
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I like Fire Emblem!

Is this the future you chose, /feg/?

You ARE using me in your cavalry team right?
You wouldn't dare use some Camus rip off instead would you?

Gee I wonder who made this thread...

WRRYYYY! Begone red man!

If I could pull one of you with good IVs maybe. And if you could be obtained at 5*

Your art is too goofy.

Xander's neutral, unlike you Smellywood

I've had 3 (three) red pity rates on 3 seperate banners broken by Eldigan, so I'll be using him for my cav meme sword. Besides your eyes creep me out

You're in my feather queue woodman, but I want a 5* Jeorge first

I have you a -Def, but if I build you right then you won't have to worry about getting hit

> tfw no Eirika
Rateup when

>thread art is Tharja
>there is no Tharja a best and canon comment
really makes you think

Only if you change your face to the one on the right.

Want mine? She'still at lvl 1 cause I'm mad she ruined my Ike pity rate.

I use the cooler Camus rip off

You're art is among the worst in the game, so no. Also your horse has goofy spandex.

WRRYYY!! BEGONE!!

Account trading never.

Stop. It hurts.

I'm pretty sure I've seen a much better edit.

Any edit without those big fat animu eyes is better

I wish I could do a BroTP summon.

Feel free to post it; that's just one a friend sent me a while back.

Why are these chibis so cute?

By anime nose standards Ike's is enormous.

Good night /feg/

Why is Soren pushing his face away?

consider suicide

It's morning already

what do you guys think is the best build of a character?

go here
rocketmo.github.io/feh-damage-calc/
build your character
export your character using the import/export feature
paste in collabedit.com/tmh6b under the character's name

this will probably not work at all but /feg/ is slow and I'm bored

(lol sold all my big eyed weirdos

So you're riding around the countryside on your noble steed when this guy comes and slaps it's ass
What do you do?

Sweet dreams TharjaAnon!

I'd sleep with Camilla

This is the cutest girl in Ylisse, Nohr, & Askr. Say something nice!

It's how he shows affection.

>Camilla
I think you meant Takumi my friendo
Literally who

I like giving Reposition and TA2 to my better units and sometimes even memebuilds that I dont even use!

Take off that hideous Severa mask please.

Arena scores are so confusing, just how much DOES a bonus unit add to your score ?
Previously without bonus units I got 3,8 (with deaths) , With bonus sharena I had 4,4.
Now with no bonus units and replacing my Fcorrin with Hector (who has a higher score) Im fighting off whales and I only get 1,9 ??

I don't understand ,what gives, how do you score high in Arena?
I thought you just send your strongest guys ,whoever they were, and you're set ?

Should I do it?

I dont know who to 5*
Im thinking of xander or zephiel but i already have chrom
or lissa for a full awakening team

not unless you have 2 narcians, you gotta catch them all user

>going with my cav team on the 10th stratum
>Raigh
>then double Raigh
This shit should be random again, it's not fun anymore.

Ew chrom.... Xander, Tharja and Cordelia are good

Nowi so long as she isn't -spd or -def or Tharja if she isn't -atk or -spd.
Hana, Catria or Cordelia if +atk -res/hp IV's,

>manage to pull two Ryomas from the current selection
>overjoyed
>time to look up their IVs!

-Spd/+Hp
-Atk/+Spd

Holy shit, this is unbelievable. One's getting fed to the other, but they both suck so much I can't make up my mind.

1. ALWAYS use a bonus unit
2. Use as many 5* lvl 40s as you can.
3. Don't die
4. Have your units decked out in SI, merged, etc. This should be your lowest priority, below the above 3.

*dodges you're attakku*
heh........

But I merged him. YOu think they'll give us another shot at his GHB like they did with female scaletipper and bootleg Karel?

/feg/ I need help, do I buy the 23 orb pack? I've got 11 orbs currently with 3 quests left but I won't be able to do armour so that's fucked, I'm on 6.25% so i have to get that Hector soon surely

probably not

im still not sure why we got a second shot at Navarre and FRobin

Pretty sure a bonus unit will just straight double your score after your 4 units are taken into account. I'm using Zephiel, who being an armor will raise the potency of my team, and am running into whale teams of +3 merges on everything and its awful. That said, as long as my next match is deathless I should rank relatively high.

Last season I was using a +1 4*Cherche and was always just below 10k rank and most enemy teams had basic SI at best and maybe a +1 merge

>They both suck so much

Yes. But the -Speed one sucks a lot more than the other.

It depends on what you need/want on your team honestly.

Because they were harder or something, which is complete bullshit. If some nip can do it with 3* units then so can we.

>this is unbelievable

You want unbelievable? I have rolled 2 Hectors this banner. Both of them were -atk+hp. Fucking both. Of all the rng, they both hit the exact same garbage. Silver lining is I've made Zephiel fucking awesome with Distant Counter but I'm still mighty upset.

Go ahead. You should be aware that 23 orbs may not break your dry streak though.

Because they were easy as shit and one was recent and the other older.

I'll level up Anna and Alfonse from 2 to 4 stars atleast then, since I assume they will be frequent bonus units.

The question then will be, what makes the units tagging along give more score ? 5* decked out and merged ?
Rating ?

I'd say no, 34 will only net you a full round and 3 units, but do whatever you want to I guess.

Do it, snipe only Greens with those 36 orbs you'll have, but if you end up getting a 5* during one session regardless of whether it is Hector or not just open up the rest

help me with my autism

What special does Anna need in a Fury 3 + Desperation build?

He got it from his father.

Lads it's getting to me, shall I just roll with the 11? I'm scared that I'll roll a 5 and not have enough to open the rest

Arena scoring importance:
1. Bonus Unit. Literally doubles your score.
2. Star Rating and levels.
3. Merges.
4. BST without any skills and weapons equipped. This one is normalized, so Armors get a penalty and Cavalry gets a bonus. Not sure if ranged/healer normalization also occurs, but it's possible since high-scoring teams you face are usually merged ranged units (blade tomes). This also takes levels into account, so a level 1 unit will have much lower BST than a level 40 unit.
4. Equipped skills and weapons. Higher base SP (not including the 1.5x multiplier when inheriting) gives higher score. So the highest-scoring weapons are the unique weapons, the highest-scoring specials are Galeforce and Aether, the highest-scoring A skills are the counter skills, and the highest-scoring B skills are the 240 SP skills (QR, WoM, etc). Probably also includes Sacred Seals.

I assume -def +res nowi is bad, even for red mage check ?

I'd help but I'm terrible at building characters (muh effie from last thread) sry

Luna

Iceberg.

Base stats without skills, merging and how much SP inherited skills cost I think. I dunno its weird. If you have any one of Hector, Effie or Zephiel then thats really all you need to get into the higher tier of scoring. Infantry and fliers will get you generally average scores (sub rank 10k) while some cavs help more than others. Rein has a garbage stat total so he's more of a detriment to your score rather than help, while Eldigan has high stats even before Fury so he'll help at least a bit. Basically you want all your opponents to be at minimum worth 680, and even thats not always the greatest.

>so Armors get a penalty and Cavalry gets a bonus.

not true
armors/dragons are still worth more than mages

yes she's an all purpose wall and with +3 as her default in the A slot fury can't fix it.
You have three Nowi's though at least one should have decent IV's

Are you sure? The only dragons that are worth more are the loli dragons, since they have inflated BST. Even when running a full cav team, you can still face full armor teams (and vice versa) so BST should be normalized by movement type.

Well, miracles do happen

If you roll with 11 you'll only get 2 units (5,4,4,4,3)

I know that's why I'm trying to wait till tomorrow so I can get the 2 orbs and I should be able to finish one of the quests

yes
the penalty is smaller, but it doesnt mean it doesnt exist

By how much? Can you test with a 4* Zephiel vs 4* Anna with no equipped skills?

Eh, just wait. It's not like any of them end tomorrow or anything.

True, thanks for talking me out of it

Someone already did comparisons for this. He ran 7 battles for mages, cavs and armors and the last one got the highest average score.

Just look on yt, where 4 unmerged armors with full SI can hit 698 per match

>current time
>time of image

No problem!

>tfw only cucked 2 people on defense so far this season

how do you even make a defense team? someone said to take drag back off on nino on defense, but i don't know what they're talking about

My problem right now is getting together a team of horse mounted flunkies for you know

Had 2 this morning, just looked again 5

I still don't understand how Hero Merit works

>Both Hoshido princes have long hair
>Both Hoshidan princesses have short hair
Took me longer than it should have to notice this, curiously enough Takumi is also a turbo faggot while Hinoka is a tomboy Goddess

>tfw my tiki just got chrom'd right at the end in the arena

Anytime they finish a battlee they get some. Every 500 they get they give you 500 feathers