Be honest, how clean are your wheels right now?

Be honest, how clean are your wheels right now?
Why are you letting the brake dust destroy their finish?

One day of autocross

cleaned my car from top to bottom today, had been 2 weeks since previous cleaning. they are looking good.

my wheels had curbed from the previous owner so i never really cared. lots of brake dust though.

they're steelies and i have hubcaps
so I don't care in the least

You should always care, your car is the most important, most expensive thing you own.
You should be proud of it and do everything you can to make it as good as it can be.

My finish is brushed aluminum. all that shit buffs right off.,

I'm not worried about brake dust on account of the rust

>most expensive thing you own.

Poor person detected. Instruments reading 1.21 gigapoverties.

>Not owning land, a house, a business, and investment portfolios

Fucking boomers.
This is crony capitalism. The name of the game is debt slavery.

sounds like some shit a beaner would say

They get dirty after literally one day of driving here in the city, I love how they look after I clean em but it's too tedious to keep them shining all the time

whoa there.
dont you think thats a bit of a reach?

You mean natural weight reduction right

Not terrible since I have OEM pads on the front, Akebono on the back, and plastidip on all 4 wheels, and I washed them thoroughly with meguiars all wheel cleaner a week ago.

Had Bosch pads on the rear for a while. Never fucking again, jesus fucking christ they were retardedly dusty even on the rear. Was so happy to see the rotors were developing a lip so I had a decent excuse to do a brake job on the back, the Akebonos are so much better.

Absolutely terrible on the DD that was supposed to retire. I don't bother detailing my DD as I take service lanes to work as it shaves about 15 minutes off my commute.

However, what was supposed to be my grocery getting summer daily..
>Bought shitbox 06' Legacy GT
>Spent an entire week / $800 catching maintenance up
>Decided to do a full detail
>Took about a week doing a little bit after work everyday
>Finally satisfied with my work, decided to drive it all day
>Took it over to friends houses to show off my amazing shine
>After numerous hours of hard driving..
>Bugs, bird shit, and an engine knock later
>Now parked until I find time to pull the motor and swap in another one
>At least it has a deep reflection, right?

Same. Always thought of it as the wheels being in contact with ground the most so keeping them clean would be insanity

>This is crony capitalism.
>debt slavery

No, this is you losing. Why don't you already have a $400k home, free income from your investments and your own business at 25?

Dusty as fuck.
Fucking stock ST pads are awful.

Not at this point. It's just surface level.

I wipe them down weekly when I cant get time to wash

mfw I bought cheapo front brake pads and they constantly spew brake dust onto my wheels

>Mugen

I came

Bosch is probably one of the biggest automotive memes out there.

Lmoa my computer is probably worth more than my car

They're filthy, covered in brake dust and dirt from the dirt roads I drive over several times per week.

They're powder coated, the finish is fine. I don't give a rat's ass. This car was made for driving not hardparking at a stancemeet.

Why are your wheels big alternators