WTF

WTF

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kpAwycn03JE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You are paying for god-tier FWD performance. what did you expect? this isn't that pleb-tier "golf GTI" stuff.

Welcome to the free market user. Would you like to apply for an 8 year loan?

New cars are supposed to depreciate. This makes no sense at all.

This is the realm of enthusiast/performance cars. Everyone is getting the feeling that these kind of cars won't be made anymore in 10 years or so and getting what they can. Especially a manual. I also believe this is the first Type R sold in the US.

What an ugly car. There are a lot of "GETTING MY TYPE R CIVIC" cringe-fest videos on the Youtube. The car looks and feels so bad according to many reviewers. Also fuck Honda's design language.

LMAO

Yep. I've seen it approaching $60k in my area. Ridiculous for a car that's clearly inferior to the Focus RS. Exclusivity is all it has going for it.

>clearly inferior to the Focus RS.

>clearly inferior to the Focus RS
youtube.com/watch?v=kpAwycn03JE

>23 seconds slower than type r

>Suspect Fraud? Report it

I'd report it for fraud at that price.

You would really buy a Type R over RS because of track times? How fucking autistic are you people?

more than you'd believe, pal

That's the old Type R

people are dumb. What's your point? the same shit happened with the person iPhone, iPod and the RS

Would Veeky Forums be triggered if I bought a Focus RS and never tracked it?

"You would really buy a car because it's faster?"

What I'm saying is, does it really fucking matter if you don't track your car though? Focus RS is a better daily.

Honda corporate is trying to crack down on dealerships not selling CTRs at MSRP.
So someone supposedly not affiliated with the dealership "buys" it, drives around the block to put a mile on it, and then the dealership sells it on behalf of "a customer".

What's the MSRP on these?

More than you can afford, pal.

>looks and

only 33k

If you actually buy this understeering shitbox over a Focus RS or a used S2k you deserve all the cucking you'll get

>but muh track times

The Focus RS is a MUCH worse daily. Every reviewer complained about its ride quality. Meanwhile, the Type R is getting praise for its smoothness on the road.

HAHAH That's new corvette money.

Plus the interior quality is just utter shit across the entire Ford range.

I would never touch a Ford product with this tupperware tier shit.

Just looked at my local autotrader results, dumb faggots selling their riced up shit box for 45-50k meanwhile there's a shitload of dealer priced new ones sitting at 35k

wait, really? That's it? wtf is this aftermarket flipping shit, then?

Literally looks like an RC car you'd see an actual 10 year old make a video about in YouTube

It makes sense, these cars are on a waitlist, in limited quantity, and in demand so that jew saw a great opportunity for obtaining sheckles.

don'r fall for that cucck bullshit

Why didn't they just make the ilx a type r or si? The new civics are FUCKING MUNGOS and totally fuck the aesthetic of a small fun sport economy car. The ilx would be a perfect base for this.

Dealer markup trying to cash in on FnF kiddos who grew up in the import scene when the original DC2 Type-R was the Holy Grail of FWD shitbox performance

report that shit

youre a moron