byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main Veeky Forumsstation server
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>Veeky Forumsstation forum and logs
ss13.moe/forum/
game.ss13.moe/logs

>Map renders collection: updated sometimes
game.ss13.moe/minimaps/images/maps/

>Coderbus, here!
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation
discord.gg/fE3Ts8A

>Cryo Autism
pastebin.com/raw/YmAyagUa

>Round Stats
stats.ss13.moe/

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o[Open]

>Nostalgia
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/
ss13.moe/index.php/bans

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/raw/z7czw5WQ

baby's day out mode when

>player controlled baby spawns at roundstart
>captain has to secure him
>anywhere from 2-5 undercover syndicate agents cooperate to capture him
>baby can resist out of people's grasp/containers and ventcrawl on cooldown timers
>babu gets randomized objectives as the round goes on (e.g. "go to the laundry room," "pet ian," "light somebody's cock on fire"), completing them enhances baby's abilities and strengthens its plot armor for further mischief
>baby must eat regularly or die (to prevent players from locking it in a room for extended periods)
>four minutes before the emergency shuttle docks all agents are notified via pda uplink that a syndicate shuttle will be arriving at one of several random locations at the same time as the emergency shuttle
>if the baby arrives at centcomm, the crew wins
>if the baby arrives aboard the syndie shuttle, the syndicate wins
>if the baby's left on the station or dies, everyone loses (round continues??)

>when
when you code it

>being this asspained about statics.

Post your static in the thread and we will give an honest opinion about what we think about you.

Naomi Williams

I'm gonna bite today, how does this involve the rest of the crew at all? Are the agents free to murderbone and ignore babu? If not then they will just powergame it into a welded locker in space then call the shuttle

No, because I'm not starved for attention and I don't seek approval on my character in a video game.
I'm just not as pathetic as you, I guess.

When did ailsa try and get sawbones banned?

>giving a fuck about people's trite, faggy characters

>morena pretends to be a girl to erp
>we all laugh at them

>angelite pretends to be a girl to mentally abuse and take adventage of a unwell teenage boy
>we all clap and say "angelite is a great player"

>>we all clap and say "angelite is a great player"
name one(1) time this has happened

1: In Zealotron's "Top 10 players of all time" list he put Angelite at #4 and said they were a fantastic player, the best engineer he'd ever played with.

Did you just list the opinion of disputably most retarded person on the server as public consensus?

>Zealotron

A lot of the admins and stuff really like Angelite and a lot of players who have played with them regard them as a good player. They're pretty popular when they post in the discord.

>he doesn't have a group of statics he trusts so he can metafriend with them in-game
>he doesn't purposefully avoid hurting his friends when he antags
>he doesn't bring up events from past rounds to reminisce about with friends
>he doesn't have a separate discord so him and his metafriends can jerk each other off
How new are you pal?

>mentally abuse and take adventage of a unwell teenage boy
go away chase

Post the list?

I need to see that list

there is a generation of young men getting totally fucked in the head by vidya
I wonder if all of the west will be like Japan in 15 years

Also that's a pretty good motivational speech 2bh

I am just glad no one obsesses over me ever

shame it was wasted on omega

Hopefully we're all purged in nuclear hellfire before it ever gets as bad as it will be when this generation sees the shit around them and decides none of it is worth it when vidya and internet fulfill all their fantasies and let the forget about how bad things are outside their bubble. Japan is a fucking warning sign to the rest of the world, this shit where men see society for the shitshow it is and realize the only winning move is not to play is going to be the west's future if things don't start getting better. It may not be for the same reasons as Japan, but the end result will be the same: a generation of failed males who find solace in their little fantasyland while birthrates plummet and the world burns around them

1: Zealotron
2: Senaat1
3: Xevonix
4: Angelite
5: Harsetheef
6: Strawberrytan
7: Sordine
8: Kavlax/Yred
9: amikawaii
10: Kolith

You forgot the months of talking to omega as if he was a normal person and sending him a picture of a random black girl's tits he found online and claiming it was them.

Angelite led omega on, knowing pretty early that he was a kid and not a very well in the head one, it took months and a major spergout and then angelite did a complete 180 and beat him into the dirt (and responded to him tons of times for no reason except to get LOL EPIC BTFO points).

The sad part is some people respect Angelite for what they did to chase, the best thing to do would've just been to ignore him. Angelite even after the 180 kept responding to his messages, for months, which didn't help him move on and get help but did give angelite a lot of stuff to screenshot and seem cool. "Look at me, I can be a cunt to a 14 year old with mental problems, am I Veeky Forums yet?"

Omega is still partly to blame of course.

the worst part is that I could believe that this list is 100% unironically

So now we have a list of people in sawbones' metaclub.
Can we ban them all?
>harsetheef
>strawberrytan
>amikawaii
>kolith
All trash, we'd be a better server without all these people.

I'd say the Chase thing was more because Chase was actually autistic and being actively manipulated as opposed to any evil vidya agenda.

I think Yred, Harse, and AFKinbarbones would also be on my top 10 list

I made the list up retards, do you really think he'd make a top 10 players list and only list his friends?

You're both stupid

>there are people playing RIGHT NOW who have never experienced a yred/sordine traitor round that has ended in 5 minutes to cuban petes
baka desu

>do you think he'd make up a top ten list of his friends
Yes, that's completely believable.
Fuck off harse

I'm a better player than you

I once saw sordine make a max cap bomb in 10 minutes without stepping into toxins once. He used in the incinerator. Pretty cool

not even them desu

my favourite rounds were the ones when sordine got lowpop traitor on deff and just rushed a cuban pete machine and churned out maxdevs and them suicide bombed the middle of the station.

Thank god those ridiculous bombs for winning the arcade rewards were removed

>early explosion rounds
>bad
>not the yred teleported himelf to godknowswhere as malf, enjoy watching the timer with literally no way of influencing the outcome
At least the bombs end it quickly,

That seemed like every round he got traitor, it wasn't a lot of fun. Not sure why he did it

>tfw won the nuke toy once
>died to something flying into the back of my head and insta critting me before I could put it to use

I do agree though, it was dumb.
I've watched rounds where Yred has just sat with a machine inside an escape pod just winning and winning over and over again. The maraccas are at least kind of funny.
He turned off his antag preferences sometime in early 2016 and he would still roll traitor when it was lowpop. So either he would not really do anything with it or just bomb the station, especially on Deff because he hated it.

my least favorite yred rounds were when he would steal the plasma miner and flood the station at 12:10 because he didn't like the map vote

Also his chem powergay was/is obscene

>log in
>reica carter: medical doctor
>get run over by a syndicate wheelchair
f-fun

>he doesn't enjoy emagged mommi yred, sitting in the pipes under the main hallway and smoking polyacid whenever someone walks past
I still don't know how he's gotten away with abusing bug after bug to no end.

>medical doctor
surgeon actually

Veeky Forums shitter chem king of 2016
new shitter chem power rankings when

>Partly
It's okay Omega in about a year or two you'll be old enough to waifu men again on Veeky Forums

He was a faggot, that much is true, but he also was a teenager and teenagers do a lot of stupid shit, even more so those that obviously have some mental issues, and that absolutely do not excuse how Angelite fucked with him

>king

Farts were a mistake and should be removed

>tfw trying to make bleach plus mop the new janitor meta

>anyone that isn't a psycho is omega

>Heart broken in a ATMOS SIMULATOR
How much of a spoiled faggot do you have to be to actually lose your mind over something so insignificant? I wasn't this much of a dumb faggot when I was a teenager. Although it's typical for Americans to consider small bullshit as a life ruining experience, so I can't blame him for being a little crybaby obese retard.
It's a good learning experience, Omega. Make sure to take your anti depressants with your tendies

I'm going to assume you're 19 and never grew out of your edgy phase and you're trying very hard to fit in by pretending you don't care about anyone else, even slightly.

This is a good learning experience for you, normal people don't think grown men telling mentally ill teenagers to kill themselves is cool.

Wasn't it Yahir or 2hotdogs?
Someone post the last one

Post your static and get an honest opinion of yourself

:^)

Grant Day

Just because it hurts your feefees doesn't mean it's not hilarious, Omega.

>So why are you depressed
>I got catfished by a grown ass black guy in a video game
Yeah normal people won't find that fucking hilarious.

Peacock One-Seven

Omega and Angelite should go on that Catfish TV show desu

Jason Hanell

Is name calling the other person the lowest form of argument?

>I make a valid argument
>you respond with "YOU ARE OMEGA"

There's a difference between being catfished and a grown man pretending to be a girl and messing with a mentally ill young teen. Normal people know that too

>Post your static and reveal how autistic you are

Phung Bingus

t. Omega949

John Smedley

ugh

ungh

Not him but
>There's a difference between being catfished and a grown man pretending to be a girl and messing with a mentally ill young teen.
That's the definition of being catfished, though.
>BUT IT WASN'T ON ONLINE RELATIONSHIP
Being led on also counts.

Also you keep calling him "mentally ill" and I don't understand why. He's a teenager who made a stupid decision and is getting all sappy about it. That's not a mental illness, that's how teens are. I don't get why it's popular nowadays to brand everything a mental illness. In a few years he's going to laugh/cringe on how fucking gay this was.

>he doesn't chug hyperzine 24/7 to go FAST

IT'S A REDLINE DAY

>no trans-am ingame
One day, we will get us a hyperspeed bus car that accepts gold caps and goes fast as fuck. One day

Hyperzine only negates slowdown, it doesn't make you go faster in any way other than that.

*speeds past you*

CANT HEAR YOU FROM THAT FAR BACK KIDDO

Somebody redpill me on this omega angelite drama

Joke's on you, I'm not hungry or wearing anything that slows me down, I am as fast as you.

An attentionwhore erping nigger and a 13 year old with attachment issues collide and it goes about as well as you'd expect

dont tell chase

The secret side to the story nobody talks about is that Omega actually secretly was Mallory Brooks

can you please stop avatarfagging

Scroll up nigga like haha do you even have eyes nigga

>Angelite gets flirty with some dude
>Dude takes it seriously OOC
>Escalates to Steam with Angelite leading him on because pretending to be a girl is Angelite's kink
>Gets upsetti and loses his mind IC when some guy said he "boned Angelite" (a skeleton player)
>Starts dribbling "DON'T TELL CHASE" IC because Angelite said that in the PDA texts to the skeleton player because he somehow got a hold of the PDA messages
>Angelite finds out he's an underaged kid and drops the bomb that he's actually a dude
>Chase goes ballistic
>Threatens to kill himself and saying obviously bullshit garbage like "I tried to hang myself but the rope broke" for attention from his gay lover
>Angelite tries to talk Chase down from being a complete drama queen
See >Later on Angelite stops taking him seriously and recommends an exit bag
>Gets banned for being underaged, a shit player, and being too fucked in the head to properly interact with other human beings

>pls stop swearing
Even today I still think he was just a turbo troll.
All you said was that "it's not normal" but that's hardly an argument. People are calling you Omega because only Omega would defend this stupid ass shit.

I can't tell if people are just pretending or what anymore
fuck this gay planet

The problem is 99% of evidence we have is from Angelite, who is biased towards themselves. Anything that makes angelite look bad could've been cropped out. This makes people support angelite more than is deserved.

the basic rundown is
>chase, 14, very autistic and lonely
>angelite, mid 20's, pretends to be a girl online
Angelite acted like a friend, sent him pictures of "her" "tits" (just a picture he found online). Chase went madly in love, DONT TELL CHASE HAPPENED as explained. Right after this Angelite tells omega to fuck off and to kill himself, and that he is a man. Omega is rattled beyond understanding, tries and fails to kill himself and ends up seeing a therapist. Attempts to contact angelite a few months later, angelite keeps responding to omega and encouraging him to kill himself.

Omega hasn't been around since I think, everyone involved was shit. That level of drama doesn't belong here.

>wanting to be friends with people who actually play this game

literally who

>GREENTEXT B O I S

>not knowing Grant Day or John Smedley

>It's a cargo orders guns 12:05, keeps on baiting security into a shootout and has to settle for laser tag when nobody bites

It's just such a good gimmick every time

>he doesn't know me, Jason Hanell
But why

Green haired Devil

Kill yourself already sandy

That's not a real static name and will get you fucked due to the name rule

>he doesn't know who the Green haired Devil is

>not going peaceful secession cargonia

>shield generator
>cut cameras and AI wires on everything
>reroute disposals into an empty maint room
>declare independence over the radio
>order pizza
>wait until geared up sec arrive (will take a few minutes)
>enjoy your pizza while sec REEs that they can't get in

These are sad times for Veeky Forums. Nobody remembers John Smedley, the greatest assistant to ever live.

Julia Brandt

"Green Haired Devil" is not a valid name.

It is for a clown, mime, or silicon

>cut power to cargo
>their possible ame couldn't take the load of the shield generator
>it'll shut down at best or at worst just require a laser shot to open up a passage

>the security never arrives because everyone has seen this gimmick 500 times
>you're left fidgeting with your gun because everyone knows you aren't an antag and just baiting for escalation