Why are all 00s cars so fucking ugly?

Why are all 00s cars so fucking ugly?

>it's a "why are x [broad generalisation] episodr

Umm try again sweetie

why is it such an ugly piece of unreliable shit?
Even russia has made better looking, more reliable sport cars then this pos.

neuvo malaise after the 1990s economic boom?
new regulations?
first generation of new design and/or production technology?
dunno what happened but yeah, blegh

Go to bed alphonse

They weren't.

This.

After 2000 cars started to be fucking FAT and they had no idea how to combine the fatness with a good design.
Now cars can't be boxy because of safety regulations, they all have to be smooth and shit.

That's perfection you cocksucker

That's what I'm implying asshole

Op is a retard bus rider

The 00's had a lot of great designs. The japanese, and Germans did the best during this period though. american designs were terrible though.

well you picked a real motherfucking ugly one
anyway it's because they started making comfortable european cars, so plastic everywhere, and they started making them safe but without modern aluminum technology, so pigfat

OP confirmed lewronggeneration fag

Hideous

lol fuck u

eat my poopy

loserface

Well e39 is designed already in 1995

that looks better than any modern coupe.

of course the amerifats have to prove OP's point

new one looks better
these look bad and are definitely not a timeless kind of design
they barely worked when new, they have the earlies tech-craze destined to malfunctions, they're the peak of high weight cars
00's were SHIT (pic related)

the newest mustangs are horrible

Damn I can't look at any BMW now and feel disgusted. Here in yurop every fucking 18 year old who thinks he is a racer buys a fucking E36 or E30 and thinks he is a pro drifter fuck them

00s were the peak of car design.

No soap bar
No le angry headlamps
Not infested with the crappy proprietary touchscreen disease
Not full of electronic nannies
Not 2 tonne bloat pigfat

00s cars are the last of the driver's cars

And orange gauge leds. Why do manufacteurs try so hard to come up with fancy gauges when it's common known that the least tiring colours are orange and light green?

But dood garish blue and bright white looks kewl

Looks like my ipad :D

Even the radio, climate control, and dash LCD screens are orange in my E90, as are all the dials and a couple of small ambient lights in the ceiling, its a great place to be at night.

oh pee is confirmed homosex

I miss green gauges so much.

Look up The Bangle Butt BMWs.

BMWs of this era were SO FUCKING UGLY.
ANYONE with this kind of 7 series was saying "I will drive any ugly piece of shit, I am CLEARLY just buying this car for the badge because it looks fucking retarded"

thankfully my civic's blue dash has adjustable brightness.
once you flick on the headlights, the brightness plummets.

>E39 with shitty aftermarket led headlights
>SO MODERN

no

90s cars were smoother than the molten blobs we got now.

fuck you it looks great.

Even the pickup trucks in early 00s became blobs

(at least one asshurt Toyota fangirl will respond to this)

Don't forget the 6 series with its downs syndrome face and ass tumor. e92 looked great though.

Never get tired of looking at this cute bitch

R34, especially V-spec, is one of the best looking cars of all time.

>also 993 GT2

>and M3 E46

R33 looks better.

That one on the other hand does not

R32 even more so

370Z is slightly better looking

Is this based off the 8th gen civic sedan? because the back is strikingly similar

Thats an Accord, nigga

00's was the renaissance for Supercars, pretty much everything else is shite.

Faggots can talk shit about Mitsubishi, but they had some of the best designs in a time when most cars started to look like generic turds.

Looks don't even matter, unless your they guy that prefers form over function. What matters is reliability to which the Toyota Tundra offers. It can go 1 million miles with it's original GAS engine. The shitty domestics can't even do that if it tried, they might need a replacement engine around 250-300 thousand miles.

Stay Blown The Fuck Out.

Have to agree, I had a 2000 F-150 Lariat during my final high school and college years. It may be a late 90s design but I hated the rounded "jellybean" face. But hell it was comfy as shit and it wasn't that crew cab monstrosity.

I was told the design had something to do with aerodynamics, despite that the bitch still got me 14 MPG on average, and 17 on good days. (city)

>Muh reliability

I mean, you bought a truck, so you gave up on aesthetics already. I guess it makes sense that reliability is the only thing that matters to ou truckfags.

>car from early 2000's
>looks good regardless of what headlights are in it

You're missing the point of the thread, also gtfo with your ugly jap pile of shit as if it's in any way comparable

>i'm retarded the post

You're making it sound like that's a bad thing. If you're buying a god damn truck or any car for that matter and plan using it as your DD, reliability should be the number one concern. But of course retards like you are too stupid care since you probably prefer unreliability over reliability. Hell I bet you prefer form over function too.

Pigfat blob cars are the future. What will be the first sports car to push 2.5 tons? The Challenger?

>so you gave up on aesthetics already.

Mitsu did the angular/aggressive thing better than BMW

>those ugly chrome wheels

I just saw a 9/11 video and noticed there were plenty of E39 in a multi-storey car park next to the towers.

I wonder if they're still running

ROUND HEADLIGHT CUTOUTS ARE FUCKING DISGUSTING

WOULDNT PISS ON THAT MERC IF IT WAS ON FIRE

not true

pic related, its my sex machine.

They probably are, I see e39's and e36's on a daily basis here in the city

There has to be a better example than that. Were it not for the badge I'd have a tough time guessing which japanese auto manufacturer makes it

Is that a PT Cruiser?

Beautiful 00s car doesn't exi...

Try again pleb

?

Agreed. But the CL203 have so many mechanical weak spots that it's not even funny.

>(at least one asshurt Toyota fangirl will respond to this)

Like clockwork

I'm not asshurt though? LOL.

nah

I actually want that generation of the MR2, it's as much fun as you can have on public roads. Nobody actually goes 200mph on public roads.

t.assmad toyocuck melting down

>posts car that never existed

So clean and sporty.

>this is what the angry domesticuck believes

stop projecting your anger onto me, LOL

reminds me of a civic

>"they weren't"
>posts this and proves op's point
JEJ

I don't see how anyone can unironically find this hideous shit even remotely attractive in any way, shape, or form.

is 2005 too late to play?
Its just a facelift from the '99

Hmm...

eww
second gen best gen

>never existed
you mean never sold

is this the last good looking chrysler?

>Wagons

There were a few good ones. The Z4 M coupe was a nice looking vehicle, especially in person - there's something about the lines that photographs don't catch.

In general I agree though.

ayy I have that exact same car. Most people are surprised it's a 2005 even though that's the last year of the first gens

A car who's first year model came out in 98.

Whoops try again

>I was told the design had something to do with aerodynamics

well whoever told you that don't know what the fuck they were talking about.

the design had worse aerodynamics than it's previous gens and they were squarebodies. Ironic huh?

looks like a bar of soap compared with the E34 which was great
also a 90s design
idk, it was a dark age for car design
Ironically the one you posted is one of the better looking Mercs of its era, the E class was much uglier.
this
from that angle which makes the uggo hedlights and hood not stand out as much maybe
it's accurate though
one of the few good looking cars from 2000, and it's a 90s design
uggo, specially for Alfa
>thread about looks
>looks don't even matter
Also even if they don't matter, why go out of your way to make them ugly?
good point
that car was one of the masterpieces of 00s design, what are you talking about?
really good
disgusting
looked like shit and not worthy of the mustang name but better than the earlier iteration
there were soap bars, but most of your points stand
the best were the 90s models that got refined, pic related
millennials
>Even the radio, climate control, and dash LCD screens are orange in my E90, as are all the dials and a couple of small ambient lights in the ceiling, its a great place to be at night.
that BMW interior lighting are God-tier
green gauges are based

>toyocuck melting down still

>looks don't matter

because looks DON'T matter. All it is is nothing but form, and you're letting that get in the way of it's reliability/function.

Would you rather buy a piece of shit that looks nice but isn't reliable or something that looks but ugly yet reliable? Oh wait, the world doesn't give a shit about reliability because they're too stupid to pick something smart over something retarded.

>domesticuck still projecting his anger

L E L

>toyocuck melting down for almost 7 hours now

lol

Jap cars were still good.

I think everything started going down hill since the GTR, as far as design goes.

>domesticuck still projecting his asshurt for 8 hours now

you can't make this shit up fampai.

This was a nice evolution from the 90s designs. The rear lights are a bit too altezza-esque though

The most timeless design. Perfection.

>timeless design

Everyone knows that this title goes to Porsche

Every BMW design since the 90s looks closer and closer like some pigsnout.

Underrated

Good thing we are talking about 00s designs you muppet

>since

Lipstick on a pig: the car

>toyocuck still melting down

lol clockwork