/elyg/ - Elysium General

Automute is the biggest cuck of the server, doing 150 emp runs with and passing Ironfoe as warrior with Trashblade to a paladin because he thinks it's a girl - edition

Ignite and Power Infusion exploit leads to mass banning of entire guilds.
streamable.com/7ya86
The gates of AQ are now open.
nostalri.us/anathema?wareffort

It's official, Zeth'kur will be allowing transfers. Now is the time to steal other peoples names on elysium anathema and darrowshire and sell them to zeth cucks.

>Server Homepage
elysium-project.org/

>Guilds:
ELYSIUM
Newly resurgent and Scarlet Monastery raiding guild:
Aoe farming dire maul guild:

/who "guild name", whisper anyone!

>Vanilla WoW database
db.vanillagaming.org

>Addons
forum.elysium-/forum/268-ui-addons-macros/

>Leveling Guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit

Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hmi3x-Ar86Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Still can't believe this happened.
Holy kek.

>that pic

I can't stop laughing desu

I stopped playing WoW in January but I'm kind of feeling the itch to play again...but I'm tired of current shit.

Should I try Elysium?

Should you?

>dear madti

youtube.com/watch?v=Hmi3x-Ar86Q

One sec, are you saying that a general on Veeky Forums overreacted to something?

I don't fucking believe you.

Hey Automute

it makes no fucking sense to give it to the paladin first if that was your plan from the start

Ok realtalk, who is actually good at PvP in the guilds here (MoH, Salty Dogz, etc)?

Manlett and Reznik.

they relog every 10 minutes
no way they're not exploiting the last room

how can I report this?

redpill me on MoH trannies

Ticket, gm will observe them

>auto literally passed on foe
i know why
clique is going to reserve viskag for him

so aff is the default leveling lock spec. demo is solid for of you want to avoid getting ganked because of fel domination/master summoner and imp healthstone. is destro even remotely viable while leveling or does it only shine when you get more crit?

>he thinks automute is a part of any clique

he was next in line for DB/Viskag

not anymore

Jaime/Eyebrow

Just how big of an orbiting cuck can one guy be? Not even memeing at this point. First the puddi stuff leaked out confirming mentally ill trannies isn't a meme, now the ultra orbiting is proven to be very real aswell. Is MoH the most insane guild in elysium?

would be a real shame if they got banned desu, especially after getting foe for your girlfriend

Reznik, Comfortwoman, Jaedung, Manlett, Havetts, Yattz

so why's it called Mandate of Heaven anyway?
is it just an ironic chink guild name?

6 days jump runs
1 day hardcore SM ERP

this guy isn't even in the guild

he sayd good at PvP not roleplaying

how can I get automute to orbit me

Pretend you're a girl like me. I also ERP but not with guild members because the memes would never end. People post every little dumb thing that happens inside this guild, I hate it..

hey my name is havets

btw I PvP lol

pretend you're a girl
get a girly avatar
when someone asks for your gender reply: "why does my gender matter?:P"
call yourself some girly name like Cassy or Kassandra
then wait until he finds you

I'm a real girl and everyone in the guild treats me like shit, what do senpaitachi?

Be with me instead.

No one cares because the fake girls and trannies do what you do much better. Just pretend to be a boi and some cockstarved user might give you attention desu.

go away dads

Autom8... What the fuck?

Is Automute a girl???????? I want to know

Did they fix honor yet?

In today's actually interesting news stories: Decadence confirms I am still the best waifu and I will be a CL / officer come the cartoonposter guild on CF. Now back to our regularly scheduled tranny drama~ Have a good one guys.

CF when? Is it even worth leveling to 60 at this point?

Before 2020 :3

>doesn't do jump runs with guild
>doesn't ERP with guild

guild kick when?

longview please respond to my PMs

What are they up to bros?

regular clique stuff

Madti is boosting duh. She charges a small fee upfront and a tithe for the next few months. Very reasonable if you ask me! She sometimes whispers you nice things as a bonus..

Manlett wouldn't stop complaining about how hard warrior leveling is earlier, so he paid Madtii to boost him.

>doesn't ERP with guild
but Automute is in the guild

>they're now relogging every 25 minutes instead of 10

As far as I understand destruction is aq and later for fire respec time, same as mages

Stop.

Why even come here lol
girl

Extreme noob question. How the fuck do I get Insignia of the allience? I need rank 6 or so to get into the SW little instance, right?

You need corporal (rank 2), you get it outside the PvP venoder clique club

I fucking love this general

hello everyone, gummy here

Hi Cummy, I was wondering if you're gonna abandon your doomed TBC project 1 or 2 months in? Thank you based Cummy the saviour of NA private scene.

>lol a warrior, this will be a free kil-

all he had to do was sheep me

>using a fap against a green level
>still almost dying

as long as you aren't 10 levels below, warriors without FAPs are so easy for mages

I have and can make free action potions but I decided I'm not that autistic and free spending with gold

I'll make and use swiftness pots though because don't you fuckin fun away from me (also to run away from gankers lel)

How much are mats for faps again?

Regards fellow warrior

1g each

This

I don't even bother when I see mages usually

Fack

Who was really the winner in the end then?

there comes a point where the 1 minute saved run back to corpse bit is more profitable than not drinking a 1g fap, since you'll get to 60 faster and make more gold per minute anyways?

Actually after getting spawn camped by a night elf Hunter yesterday I changed my mind faps have to be worth it

well, if your brother is really rich..

I feel you. Time to stock up. Faggot lesser classes will know what anger means today.

>can't intercept because no stance mastery

Can't even make this up. Hope you skipped STV senpai.

What class/race feels most awful and frustrating to be ganked by?

>gnome rogue
>undead rogue
>undead mage
>night elf hunter
>night elf druid
>orc warrior
>dwarf hunter
>gnome warlock
>undead warlock

I definitely don't even care when these combos gank me, fair play to them:
>tauren hunter or shaman
>human warrior
>paladins in general

Why is it frustrating to lose to a better player? Just get on your main and camp them until they log.

Tfw dinged 40 yesterday and quality of life as warrior went up 9001%

Mount + TM after respec for and + mortal strike my fucking GOD

> flying all the way down to tanaris on your main because you can't handle being ganked pussyshit of the highest order

Also it's less about better skill, more about hard counters. Hunters with bestial wrath and warlocks with sac void for example can't be beaten by warriors/rogues/mages/shaman. At least while leveling.

I make them in the offseason when wsg weekend (where the pots and mats are most expensive) is far away. I guess maybe this batch was 60-70s per or so.

Even if they were 1.50-2g per FAP they would still be worth it to watch the copypaste ud mages squirm and run around like headless chickens. However. I understand that if the warrior is your first char, and you need to save for mount etc, its probably not good to be popping them against every mage.

You can level an alt to 10 and get alch to 150, that allows you to craft all the FAPs and swiftness pots for yourself. I recommend it if you're going to pvp a lot.

I have enough money so this isn't an issue for me, killing mages is good value to me. If it was your first char then yeah it wouldn't be worth it.

Can't wait to respec into arms, not being able to swap and intercept sucks.

>Hope you skipped STV
>implying this matters when he gets boosted everywhere

It was supposed to be "Man date from heaven" but they mistyped it.

>eating pumpkin cake i made myself with creamcheese icing and tempered chocolate decorations
>drinking delicious coffee
>dog sleeping next to me
>farming leather and memeing in guild chat
>window open and lots of fresh air
>clear sky and warm weather
>sound of children playing outside

today is a good day senpais

>logging on your main that's parked at gadgetzan is too much work let me get corpse camped for 2 hours instead by a soul link warlock that's 5 levels above me

Different strokes for different folks I guess.

That's never happened to me lol, even on my main I never got camped like that damn that sucks

The Hunter yesterday I was with a friend playing shaman, and we started it

Humiliating but deserved when we died multiple times on a 2v1

Maybe if I was corpsecamped more I might feel like you

sounds comfy as fuck, semfam.

which race has the best laugh and why is it troll female

Jelly as fuck.

How the fuck do I stop being a shitter. Even as a max level in my bracket I get my shit handed to me all the time. Might be the lack of practice, I didnt do any pvp until 39 so there's that. But damn. Everyone seems to be taking me down easily - hunters, shamans, mages, even fucking warriors most of the time if they are on par lvl. The fuck my mans, is there any real way to git gud?

Focus on counterplay and keeping yourself alive instead of dps
Get better gear, it really makes a difference
Don't fight alone

what class, whats your spec

It's endearing

Like they know something about the universe nobody else does, some divine comedy

Priest. I am shadow specced right now but I feel like id be better off just going full support mode.
Thats what I am forced to do most of the time. And yeah, my gear is waay outdated.

just be yourself senpai

Unless you have shadow form and really good + shadow damage gear you won't be able to do shit as dps, pvp included

Just be a true support and healer nobody heals in bgs it's terrible

Aight, fuck that, Imma respecc. Is discipline any reasonable or holy is the way to go?

This guy knows whats up.

>not 60
>speccing holy for PvP

what is wrong with you

Stay Shadow until youre 60. Dont waste money on respeccing for sub 60 BGs.

So am I supposed to just bite the pillow and get stomped until 60 or does it get any better 40+?

>doing sub 60 BGs

Not even for muh rank 3?

if you cant afford the dosh then yeah do it

t. not him

Why is there a Paladin now running around with Ironfoe?
I will regret asking this but I gotta know.

read the OP edition

What the fuck, thats made up right?
What did he get in return?

they're splitpulling in throne room so they get like 50 runs in every day. it's against the rules but it's a girl doing it so cares

nothing
maybe some ERP

pretty cheap desu.

There must be an easier way?

JFC