What is Veeky Forums's opinion on Tourings

Grandpa mobiles

Best car body type
Sedancucks gonna hate

>*drive away in a crossover*

Do you mean Mercedes station wagons in particular, or is just a weird European language's term for station wagons in general?

FUCK YEA I LOVE TOURING CARS

that hurts

cool

well yes I was talking about wagons in general. I can get pic related for cheap and I didn't know what to think about it actually

ah

I almost bought a 1985 Mercedes 300TD

then I found my Miata before I went to look at the Merc. lol.

love them, they are the perfect size needed for the caskets. Much more classy than a van

Excuse me sir, but Coupé is the best bodystyle.

Only liftback coupes.

Actually they're a bit short. I almost bought a hearse of that generation of Mercedes once (built on the sedan body because the wagon wasn't out yet) and about 20 cm longer than the stock vehicle, sadly I skipped on it.

The best
It always makes me cringe that when retards said they want more space and brought a compact suv instead of a touring

Comfy as fuck road trip vehicles.

I haven't toured before so I don't know

I have a sedan, I feel like I could drive across the world as long as I don't have to go above 50 miles per hour.

What do you guys think of bio diesel conversions?

wagon lyfe. got this for $250 and was told it ran but starter died and it sat for 3 years. got it going today, all it needed was a new starter trigger wire terminal. sitting low in the back because of a broken coil.

This

>tfw no evo wagon

The best
>fuel efficiency and driving dynamics of a car
>space of a small SUV

pic related, my shitbox. used to share the sedan version of the same car with my sister, the wagon is so much more useful.

They're practical and some look better than sedans

Some can be pretty cool

Speaking of roofboxes, color matched roofboxes are boner fuel. It's like they belong on the car.

Sadly American roofbox development came to a halt in the '70s.

It's a better pick than van when you finally give up.

H-hi

I will be getting W124 wagon. How fucked am I? Heard rust on the boot is horrendous.

only bad part about having a wagon/estate/touring is that everyone calls you when they need to move something
>tfw fitting a boiler and 2 washing machines without a problem in comfy w203

>ywn own a black volvo 765 turbo intercooler
why even live

its really not hard to find turbo volvos if you know where to look

I got a 940 turbo sedan for $900, wagons claim a premium though

>that hurts
s-sorry

What rwd wagons are left in the market? Outside Bimmer and Benz.

Jaguar XF and Chrysler 300C

The best